Clear All

Originally posted by Mythrandir
    shrap is homing [/B]
    And it knows where your ports are

llater,
    Tony

Comment

and vice versa.

every spider knows burst have tracking devices that hunt you down no matter where you go.
      To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
      brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Originally posted by Project
        Brookus was a profficient spider.
        He was an exceptional terrier long before this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi

He was an exceptional terrier long before this season.
          He has always been a top notch spider.
          There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Project
            Louis is an expert at recognizing sarcasm.
            you missed mine
            'vet' is the new 'newb'.
            sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Adman

He has always been a top notch spider.
              Exactly my point. He's always been a top notch spider and terr. Why are we calling him most improved?

Comment

I didnt even enter the base before this season. My first privbase was a quarter way through TWLB. I would have to say ive come a long way.
                2:STOMPA> my room mate just used my scissors to open her food. those are the scissors i use to trim my pubes

Mamamia! Save the princess Left_eye from the big and fat browser Yojo! ?go MARIO to play it. -nanas <ZH>
                9:trashed> LOL YOJ
                9:ph <ER>> LOL FAT BROWSER YOJO
                9:ph <ER>> OH GOD I SPIT MY WATER EVERYWHERE
                We need more people here! Yojo? is too fat and 10 isnt enough to life him up. ?go mario -Nanas <ZH>

alinea> if your penis wasn't so big, I coulda cleared it in one rep

Comment

Im newer to basing then u Nick ;p I started to learn any ship about the 3rd week in TWL, before that i didnt even know what basing was (except for the annoying ?go basing thing). Best all-around baser is Ghost, easily.

Psy was always good, even before leagues started...He started to "shine" when he was on ELu tho.
                  :yawn:

Comment

I think PJ is best all around :/
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

i wasnt in twlb at all but i know ive improved my basing ability since twl started.
                      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

I've watched every member of the whiterabbits come from nothing and teach themselves the intricacies of this wonderful thing we call basing. I think we were 100% league virgins before this season, and every one of us figured out exactly what they should be doing to build a pretty decent basing machine.

WR 4 most improved newbie squad full of newbies and n00bs and lagg0ts and general all around ez pie.

See you in the cup motherbitches.

Comment

my most improved player goes to mitch. he use to be just a decent terr.. now he is a great terr.gj mitch
                          RaCka> how can i get you here
                          death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                          RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                          death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

we've coming a long way in the recruiting-newbies-giving-them-skill-and-having-them-stolen department. go us!
                            'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                            sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis XV
                              we've coming a long way in the recruiting-newbies-giving-them-skill-and-having-them-stolen department. go us!

You stole pallies from us constantly. You get no sympathy from me.
                              P.S.- what up lou?
                              Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Ill go with Psymorph aswell.
                                Originally posted by Tyson
                                There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                                Originally posted by HeavenSent
                                Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                                Originally posted by Izor
                                Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                                X