No announcement yet.

Ringers in TWLB Cup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm just glad there's something going on again in tw, i really give shit if squads recruited new people or not i'm just glad there's finally some sort of cup going on. and since the last season ended like 2 months agoo you can't really say the cup and the league have anything to do with eachother so who the fuck cares if squads recruited new players..

-bram

ps. we just wanna use Zippi! in our matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram
      i'm just glad there's something going on again in tw, i really give shit if squads recruited new people or not i'm just glad there's finally some sort of cup going on. and since the last season ended like 2 months agoo you can't really say the cup and the league have anything to do with eachother so who the fuck cares if squads recruited new players..

-bram

ps. we just wanna use Zippi! in our matches.
      These events involve a certain level of squad pride. There's not a whole lot of squad pride or rivalry or anything in between if the squad your playing is full of ringers who'll be squadparting as soon as it's over. THAT is who the fuck cares.

But either way, we'll be there with bells on, or perhaps toga's, or maybe cowboy hats. Something like that anyhow...

Either way, we're ready to go.

Comment

disoblige will win anyways, so there's nothin to get really upset about. P

-bram

Comment

-bram
          This is also what you said about the leagues.

Hehe...still love you bram.

Comment

-bram
            We'll hopefully see you next weekend Dabram. =]

Comment

Originally posted by Louis XV
              priitk> k who stole my abba tape
              a Richard Simmons exercise tape playing in the background...

DoCk>> i'm a pony
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

However, I did join a squad that I have intentions of staying on after TWL...So you might see a rogue terr that comes from nowhere in the cup...keep your eyes peeled.

Comment

Mitch, does that mean your not leaving TW?
                  2:STOMPA> my room mate just used my scissors to open her food. those are the scissors i use to trim my pubes

Mamamia! Save the princess Left_eye from the big and fat browser Yojo! ?go MARIO to play it. -nanas <ZH>
                  9:trashed> LOL YOJ
                  9:ph <ER>> LOL FAT BROWSER YOJO
                  9:ph <ER>> OH GOD I SPIT MY WATER EVERYWHERE
                  We need more people here! Yojo? is too fat and 10 isnt enough to life him up. ?go mario -Nanas <ZH>

alinea> if your penis wasn't so big, I coulda cleared it in one rep

Comment

If you had read my "I'm leaving" post it said that I would play in league events for a squad, and I would drop by every so often. Apparently, you did not catch that?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                      As it is, the connection to TWLB is tenuous at best. This is hardly the post-season people are trying to make it.
                      We were supposed to have a 22 week season and playoff- I said before the light/diso match "I don't want to hear any shit from the winner of this match about no playoffs- so commit to it now". Members of both squads complied. Light, who bailed at the first taste of defeat, has basically just forfeited- does this take some of the excitiment away from the cup? yes. Did the 2 year wait between the end of the season and the start of the cup taint it as well? yes. Did the ridiculously poor handling of this league hurt the whole season and outcomes? yes. Does this mean it's not the real post season? fuck no. The entire league wanted playoffs (or a longer season- which we were told we would have)- the people who don't seem to consider this a "real" post season are you (no disrespect troll, but who cares), and Acid (again, who cares).
                      This "two champions" shit is for the birds, take your parade rain and wash your ass, cause this cup determines the champ in the minds of the TWLB players- with or without light or your approval, or acids.

Better late than never. GL TWLB squads.
                      Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

AMEN DIV, AMEN!!

Comment

As it is, the connection to TWLB is tenuous at best. This is hardly the post-season people are trying to make it.

Comment

This feels more like a new season than a continuation of the old one. The only reason people want to think of it as a continuation or even a play-off is because of the lack of closure of the regular schedule. Too many things have changed from the end of the season until now.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides

We were supposed to have a 22 week season and playoff- I said before the light/diso match "I don't want to hear any shit from the winner of this match about no playoffs- so commit to it now". Members of both squads complied. Light, who bailed at the first taste of defeat, has basically just forfeited- does this take some of the excitiment away from the cup? yes. Did the 2 year wait between the end of the season and the start of the cup taint it as well? yes. Did the ridiculously poor handling of this league hurt the whole season and outcomes? yes. Does this mean it's not the real post season? fuck no. The entire league wanted playoffs (or a longer season- which we were told we would have)- the people who don't seem to consider this a "real" post season are you (no disrespect troll, but who cares), and Acid (again, who cares).
                              This "two champions" shit is for the birds, take your parade rain and wash your ass, cause this cup determines the champ in the minds of the TWLB players- with or without light or your approval, or acids.

Better late than never. GL TWLB squads.
                              DIV 4 PREZ

Comment

Too many things have changed from the end of the season until now.
                                Get better staff.

Keep the rosters locked.

Start what you finish.

If people don't disagree in the beginning, fuck them if they disagree in the end. 22 weeks for TWLB Acid, don't be such a fucking pushover. Its already been about 25 weeks since you started. gg?

Oh please Mitch, you called this tourney completely separate of playoffs because a slight chance Light might lose, now that they might play a squad they didn't get a chance to play during the season. Now that Light is gone, you can drop the act. Look forward to playing you aliased on some stupid squad in the future.
                                1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                                1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                                1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                                1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Working...
                                X