No announcement yet.

Ringers in TWLB Cup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basically its a bad situation for TWL-B. The rosters being unlocked was requested by most people and now that they've got what they wanted, and have seen that others are abusing the system they're angry. It sucks. As for TWL-B cup not meaning anything, thats just stupid. The general population seems to agree that the winners of this are the champions of it. Why have this tournament if it didn't mean anything. You gotta WIN the world series/super bowl/nba playoffs/world cup to be called the champion of the league, not just prove that you WOULD have had top seeding in the playoffs. Clearly this tournament means something, or else no one would be playing, and there wouldn't be squads bringing in ringers to try to win after the regular season ended.

Regardless I don't think NS will have instant teamwork to tackle any of the powerhouse TWLB squads.

But I guess playoffs are all about upsets.
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Project

Oh please Mitch, you called this tourney completely separate of playoffs because a slight chance Light might lose, now that they might play a squad they didn't get a chance to play during the season. Now that Light is gone, you can drop the act. Look forward to playing you aliased on some stupid squad in the future.
      Incorrect. I call it two seperate things because the person who runs this called it two seperate things.

Comment

I see people in here saying "NS won't be able to get it together cause theyl ike need teamwork and stuff or whatever !@!@"

TWL-B has nothing to do with teamwork. It's all about the gamepad, the packet modifying, the attendance, and players being out due to random SSCU lag fluctuations.
        'vet' is the new 'newb'.
        sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis XV
          I see people in here saying "NS won't be able to get it together cause theyl ike need teamwork and stuff or whatever !@!@"

TWL-B has nothing to do with teamwork. It's all about the gamepad, the packet modifying, the attendance, and players being out due to random SSCU lag fluctuations.
          Teamwork was the real winner today.

Comment

Actually, i think the real winner is that little kid out there, dying of cancer, who just wanted her favourite cute little bunny squad to be cute, win or lose. That kid wins. -No Taxidermists-

Comment

It's fucking stupid that people can bring in ringers, but oh well, it's also stupid that we didn't have the cup directly after the season...

The part that's not stupid is that we're playing now, and whether you wanna call this a continuation of season or not is irrelevant because the winners of this will be the current champions. if you wanna say light was the champions of the season, I disagree, but that's fine.. where are they now? dispersed as ringers amongst the struggling squads.. fuck em... and let's get on with this.

GL to WR, A-S and DISO, fuck the rest.
              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

yeah, fuck pallies

Originally posted by Tyson
                There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                Originally posted by HeavenSent
                Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                Originally posted by Izor
                Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider
                  yeah, fuck pallies

http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Working...
                  X