No announcement yet.

Predictions for the winner of TWLB cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pallies are goin down. somehow someone accidentally recruited mitch to our squad, and we haven't had the heart to tell him he's axed yet... so i guess that means he'll play for our matches.
    plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

I wanna see WR win... even though they are a very very solid and good team, they're the underdogs and it'd be great to see them take down Disoblige and then moving onto the finals where they would have to pull off another stunning upset over the srubs of the pallies. Go WR!

but if I were gonna pick a team with biases aside it would have to be either pallies or disoblige... im leaning more toward pallies because theyre riding high since they beat diso.

should be a couple of great games this weekend tho
      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

I want A-S vs. WR so we can finally get a league match in. That and because I want to take home the cup.

Comment

we (pallies) are really hurting on attendance this weekend. The door is ajar A-S.
          Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Divine Rides>We're gonna miss all of our key players.
            Nickname>I'll be there for A-S, i got off work
            Divine Rides>Good, we'll win then.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

dont worry pallies, your best spider wont be there. i have to go to my gfs house for the weekend.
              To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
              brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
                dont worry pallies, your best spider wont be there. i have to go to my gfs house for the weekend.
                WHAT WERE YOU POSSIBLY THINKING?!!

PS. By that I mean you're not the best spider, FRUIT 4 PREZ jk =)
                I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

hmm it sounded much better before i typed it out. oh well nm.
                  To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                  brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

yah.. sounds like ure pissed about having a gf
                    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by death row
                      This one is coming down to Pallies and Diso folks!
                      Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
                      I wanna see WR win... they're the underdogs and it'd be great to see them take down Disoblige and then moving onto the finals where they would have to pull off another stunning upset over the srubs of the pallies. Go WR!

but if I were gonna pick a team with biases aside it would have to be either pallies or disoblige...
                      Are you psychic?
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                      X