Refusing to fight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Latrine

Here's me watching Matorian play on my name to avoid the waiting period.
    .?squad Aeroboy

I don't miss them.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
      Further reinforces my previously explained points of A-S being a gang of homosexual, dumbwitted, greasy faggots. And they aren't funny either, no matter how hard they try
      Considering how openly idiotic you are on these forums, annux, I'm quite surprised. I trully expected a lot more from someone that displays flashes of intelligence and then backs it up with immature insults that died out in grade school.

Crips - Accept your defeat with a bit of dignity.

llater,
      Tony

Comment

Bbastards! Aall oof yyou! Sstop wwith tthe ddouble lletters!
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

llooll
          I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

ppshyeaa
            'vet' is the new 'newb'.
            sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

For the record that is good strategy.

Comment

the "refusing to fight" rule is retarded and should be left out of basing.

what crips did was good strategy. it was a long shot, but it was the only shot they had, so they went with it.
                http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

i only had a problem with it because there weren't going to get back in the base, even if they had 8 the last round we had our starters playing.

with the exception of Windreaper all teh other playing in the third round we're the people who had proven themselves all season.

Erathia, fruitang, brookus, myself, pv=nrt, synicle and ogred all played most of the gmaes in the season. So we played one new player, so we used our ringers? Our ringers are the people that have been here all along, we recruited others to help out when the main people can't be there.

Thanks and ahve a nice night.

Oh and Annux will you carry my children?
                  There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

If anyone thinks there should be a rule I encourage you all to read Webbb's version of the TWL rules at this thread.

I made them clear and tried to leave as little room for exception as possible. I didn't know much about basing though so I sort of played that by ear. Take a look =/

-Webbb
                    I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Re: Re: Refusing to fight

Originally posted by Wix

this was good strategy on our part, sitting in safe. i was lagged and couldnt play.

example convo between me and zeus(brainiac)
                      wix> ok we forfiet the round
                      zeus> so u forfiet the match?
                      wix> no, we forfiet the round
                      *5 minutes later*
                      wix> so u gonna call the forfiet?
                      zeus> u forfiet the match?
                      wix> no, we forfiet the round
                      *2 minutes later*
                      wix> call the forfiet!
                      *30 seconds left in the round he calls the forfiet*

ok, let me explain something. we forfieted the ROUND, THEREFORE we lose the match.
                      we did not forfiet the MATCH. any newbie knows if the match is tied 1-1 and a team forfiets the 3rd ROUND, the other team wins

now, i explain the good strategy.
                      we beat A-S 8v8 handily in the 1st round. 2nd round one of our players left so went 7v8. 3rd round i was laggy, so it was 6v8.
                      good strategy --> wait in safe, and hope we get a couple more players so its 8v8 and we whoop them again.

we did have hannes and glav in spec, but did not choose to use ringers as A-S did
                      P Wix> ok, we forfiet this round
                      P ZeUs!! <ER> ok
                      P ZeUs!! <ER> and the match
                      P ZeUs!! <ER> agreed?
                      P Wix> no, we forfiet this round
                      P ZeUs!! <ER> i dont want people starting to bitch at me cos i never said forfieting the round means forfeiting the match
                      P Wix> that would lead to losing the match
                      P Wix> but we dont forfiet the match =p

I probably got the wrong end of the stick, but as crips have a habit of finding the smallest discrepancy (typo) and forcing a replay, I was covering my back. Anyway, thats not the issue.

(I think this sums it up perfectly:
                      T Wix> Cripples self-destruct 1 day b4 gameday)
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

lol

with some of the distractions that have gone on the squad las week or so. id say cripples did pretty good. 8 on 8.. first round.. even missing a few key parts and cripples still won. the game was lost, when crips didnt have 8 the remainder of the 2 rounds. oh well, 3 rounds is fun i guess..but if we kept the rules like normal. we'd have pulled it off. I still think it will come down to Pallies and Diso.
                        RaCka> how can i get you here
                        death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                        RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                        death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by brookus

Crips - Accept your defeat with a bit of dignity.
                          llater,
                          Tony
                          lol ?
                          i don't think anyone on crips really "care" bout that match personally. you r movin on to next round. good for you.. but if you want the facts? here they are. it was 8 on 8 1st rd.. neither uto or mitch terr'd.. apple terr'd.. and guess wat, lol we won. ok so next 2 rounds we played short handed. not a-s fault. jus badluck to us. so because of that.. a-s won. i can "accept" that. can you?
                          death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me

Comment

Originally posted by Adman

with the exception of Windreaper all teh other playing in the third round we're the people who had proven themselves all season.

lol, yeah and our shark Windreaper sold us out to a-s $
                            oh well, i dont mind that. considering we easily replaced him with Hannes. but.. it jus sucked Hannes had to be in spec.

Comment

Apple terred a round and you won it? ahahaha

I don't see how A-S won the match. If apple can terr against A-S and win, Wix could've just played 3v8. A-S would've gotten spanked.
                              'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                              sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

yep, lou. apple terr'd and won. but it jus goes to show u.. tho.. it was 8 on 8. we had a off-year in base due to attendance probs at important times durin the season. and it caught up again to us.. 8 was enuf to beat a-s. but las 2 rounds 7 or 6 wasnt :]
                                cup shoulda kept it single elimination in cup neways. thas how base always been and will be even after this cup. jus my opinion tho

Comment

Working...
                                X