No announcement yet.

Why don't we have the LEVI in TWLB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give the Lev 1.25x the Damage power of a Javelin Bomb, Increase the rotation speed and normal speed by 15%, and lower the top speed by 5%.

The lev is then good to go.

P.S.: Mini-Wzl without Stealth please, thanks.
    1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

I think all ships should be legal.
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

If you allow levies I demand you to allow any line-up, including a 1 terr 7 sharks line up and a 2 terr, 1 lev, one shark and four spiders line up.
        Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrus
          If you allow levies I demand you to allow any line-up, including a 1 terr 7 sharks line up and a 2 terr, 1 lev, one shark and four spiders line up.
          Repels and bursts (not to mention attaching capability) are too powerful not to limit.
          I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

I don't have a problem with the leviathan getting added to the legal ships list, but I REALLY have a problem with Cyrus's suggestion. I think it's just plain outrageous, and totally irrelevant to the leviathan question.
            6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
            3 league vet

Comment

One of the reasons I play ?go base / twbd / twlb is because there is no Levi.
              Only the loyal count.

Comment

At least allow 1 per team in ?Go base for a while
                You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
                  At least allow 1 per team in ?Go base for a while
                  Agreed, as a test. Then we'd all see that it isnt need.
                  Regency> not in for dd lol
                  Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

Well we know its not needed, but it sho uld be allowed. IF some nutcase wants to play levi in twlb game then go ahead. Thats basicaly 7v8 for atleast 80% of the game considering u wont get greened in twlb, and if the other team was smart you'd counter it with a cloaker or wb or something.
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Sex Bullet
                      We're allowing ship changes. In a very tight game, a last minute change to a LEVI is a very sound tactical move. We should be given the opportunity to take advantage of that tactic should we wish to.

Also, for the sake of consistency, the LEVI is PUB ONLY AND SHOULD ALSO BE IN ?GO BASE AND TWBD.

Originally posted by Jason
                      We're allowing ship changes. In a very tight game, a last minute change to a mini-weasel is a very sound tactical move. We should be given the opportunity to take advantage of that tactic should we wish to.

Also, for the sake of consistency, the mini-weasel is now in pub, ?go base and TWBD but not in TWLB.

^-^

Comment

I don't know why are you quoting Jason from old thread. But there isn't mini-weasel in TWBD, and now weasel has been removed from ?go base.
                        megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
                        L K> taught u what?
                        megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
                        9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
                        9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Originally posted by tahkis
                          I don't know why are you quoting Jason from old thread. But there isn't mini-weasel in TWBD, and now weasel has been removed from ?go base.

-_- no comment

Comment

Alright, as you know, earlier today the TWD bots went down during a match with Anti-Scrub vs Venom. I suspect it to be the large amount of traffic incoming and exiting the arena, but anyways thats not what we're here to talk about.

Since the bots were down squads had to find some other things to occupy themselves. So, someone on Dice spotted British Squad taking over a pub and for fun, we decided to challenge them in a ... "basing" match of sorts in the pub.

Now, we began with the terr, sharks, jav, and spiders, but we then decided to get levis. And I have to say that it was a pretty damn fun game playing with levis. It destroied the cram and made the game way more fun to play then having 2 groups of spiders trying to cram thru a 5 tile opening with sharks between them for 15 minutes.
                            DELETED

Comment

i would set the following ship limits:

1 wb
                              2 javs
                              6 spids
                              1 levi
                              2 terrs
                              0 weasels
                              1 lanc
                              2 sharks

Comment

Originally posted by Rab
                                i would set the following ship limits:

1 wb
                                2 javs
                                6 spids
                                1 levi
                                2 terrs
                                0 weasels
                                1 lanc
                                2 sharks
                                Agreed

I think a two terr-per freq game with 0 bursts would be interesting

Comment

Working...
                                X