Why don't we have the LEVI in TWLB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sex Bullet
    We're allowing ship changes. In a very tight game, a last minute change to a LEVI is a very sound tactical move. We should be given the opportunity to take advantage of that tactic should we wish to.

Also, for the sake of consistency, the LEVI is PUB ONLY AND SHOULD ALSO BE IN ?GO BASE AND TWBD.

Have you played a real match before?
    TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
    TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
    TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
    ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

I think playing a base game with 2 terriers on your team is the most frustrating and non-fun thing to do in this zone.
      sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
        I think playing a base game with 2 terriers on your team is the most frustrating and non-fun thing to do in this zone.
        it's fun for the terrs, not for the team who has to always play with thicker

Comment

Originally posted by Soldier13
          Have you played a real match before?
          NEVER!

Comment

theres been lots of talk about how TW's is getting stale of late. giving people more options, no matter how useless they may seem to be at the time of there instatment, could be the kick in the ass our zone desperatly needs.. imo.

allow levis etc etc
            work it harder make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger more than ever hour after , our work is never over

Comment

I wish rodge were here to guide us.. He'd know what to do.

Comment

For all of you people against levis in base games think about this, every time someone dies and respawns, go ahead and kill the levi. No harm for the team without the levi, and eventually the levi will give up, or get smart. I think it should be allowed even though im not much of a baser yet.
                Lofty> Why must I sit in my chat, listening to some pseudo-homosexual adolescent males go over my looks with such care

Comment

OHHH I GET THE IDEA!
                  ok... in a tight game... 13:00-13:00 (team A vs. B) NOW, team "A" got fr... gota keep fr for 2 min to win!
                  Team "B" says: HEY GUYS SOMEONE LEV AND NUKE "A" !
                  some guy from team B changes into a lev.... SLOWLY SLOWLY goes into main tubes... (1 min gone).... waits for energy for (0:20 sec).... ok lets say they got everything ready (NOTE: Lev NOT GREENED) in 1:20... 0:40 sec left... they bombs right? 1 goes... sharks repeled it away.... (lev waits for ... 1 min to get energy)... woopz game over! oh yes keep this in mind, spid from team "A" will probably be going out to mid and killing the lev too. haha gl with the idea.... :P It'll be fun to win vs. someone with a lev. ^-^
                  AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

I say allow levs, and apt had a good point. Allow mini weasels without cloak atleast.
                    Originally posted by turmio
                    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                    Originally posted by grand
                    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Mini weasels are back. GG The Angell flies again. Peace izzle
                      DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                        I say allow levs, and apt had a good point. Allow mini weasels without cloak atleast.
                        The weasil thats in pub should be the weasil thats in TWLB. The small one with no specials.
                        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Levis with a 10-15 second cloak timer available as a green. That would be an amusing x-factor, possibly useless but you never know.

Comment

hum... about the lev in base i guess ppl could give it a try... u never know!!
                            But about the 2 terr's... hum dunno i guess it would lose the objective "KILL THE TERR".
                            Weasels rock i really enjoy playing with an uncloaked weasel !! weasels in base could have one of these formats, either as a potential disruptor by
                            entering in a tiny hole and using a rocket to rush a terr or a shark to kill them, or could be used in a more defensive way ... this time with a repel or two... guess it would make the games more fun and would invite more creativity from all basers out there
                            A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

I only wrote this to bury Amps thread.
                              "I know few French" -Appleseed

Comment

Working...
                              X