TWL invites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Server
    dunno if he was rostered.. but he was squadjoined.. just saying they shouldnt autoqualify because they didnt have anyone in the squad
    So disq has been in -F-'s roster for over a year and you are saying they didn't have anyone in squad?
    megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
    L K> taught u what?
    megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
    9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
    9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

what the funk
      Girl if it's alright,
      100%.

Comment

Originally posted by tahkis
        So disq has been in -F-'s roster for over a year and you are saying they didn't have anyone in squad?
        meh.. there was no roster :P and i already said i dont care stop talking about it.. i just want everything going by the rules..

and stabwound, rules say you cant dissolve between seasons, and i think not having squad is pretty much dissolved
        Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
        Mirror <ZH> this sucks
        Server> dont worry mirror
        Server> shark fits your tits
        Peace <ZH>> shut up
        Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
        Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
        1:Hercules> im level 90
        1:Hercules> in 9d
        1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
        1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
          There is no rule saying that the squad even has to exist between TWL seasons. The only rule is that you have to qualilfy for playoffs and have 50% of your roster to auto qualify for the next season.
          The question is, at what point do you need to have 50% of your roster? This was completely unannounced by any staff rep.
          Originally posted by Ward
          OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
            You are a TWL squad as long as you don't DISSOLVE or lose over 50% of your old roster. So TWD has nothing to do with TWL, -FINAL- therefor is still a TWL-squad that doesn't have to play TWD if they don't want to.
            Agreed, but i think for next season there should be a rule saying auto-qualifying squads have to play atleast 20 games in the league they are staying in, much like the rule saying a twd squad has to play atleast 20 games to get into the league they want. It would be nice to atleast see a squad show signs of life.
            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
              Agreed, but i think for next season there should be a rule saying auto-qualifying squads have to play atleast 20 games in the league they are staying in, much like the rule saying a twd squad has to play atleast 20 games to get into the league they want. It would be nice to atleast see a squad show signs of life.
              I agree, would be fun to have more players to play with.

Comment

I love the lack of answers, mixed with the rules that need to be fixed.

TrenchWars is the bestest
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by King's Sword
                  I agree, would be fun to have more players to play with.
                  Well not just that, but in my book just bc a squad has players who are very very inactive on there TWD roster that doesnt mean they are alive. Sure my book isnt what TWL goes off of, but what i consider dead is a squad that doesnt play games, or show signs of being alive.
                  _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Server
                    meh.. there was no roster :P and i already said i dont care stop talking about it.. i just want everything going by the rules..

and stabwound, rules say you cant dissolve between seasons, and i think not having squad is pretty much dissolved
                    Now you forced me to answer this.

They had roster but it wasn't shown in twd roster list because they didn't play any games. But you could find it from twl roster, LINK HERE LOOK. There are 12 guys who never left roster (squad) after twl finished.
                    Last edited by tahkis; 01-04-2005, 06:48 AM.
                    megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
                    L K> taught u what?
                    megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
                    9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
                    9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
                      The question is, at what point do you need to have 50% of your roster? This was completely unannounced by any staff rep.
                      I'm thinking it's at the moment when the TWL teams are picked?
                      5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                      5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                      5: Da1andonly> =((
                      5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                      5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                      5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                        20 games in what? TWD is not TWL.. TWL just gets new squads out of TWD if a TWL squad drops.(and since -FINAL- didn't drop their spot there is no need to find a replacement squad for them). It might not be the best format, but it's how TWL works and always has worked.
                        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Well it could be changed or isnt that allowed now either? I think it would be better if a squad wouldhave to show they are alive rather then just keep ppl on the roster. Im not saying -f- isnt worthy of there spot, bc they are title contenders probably in all 3 leagues, but they should still have to show they are alive in the off-season. I think it would be benificial to have a squad have a minimum of 20 games played in the league they are trying for OR are auto-qualified in.
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

I agree you should play some games to autoqualify. It's just boring to see squads staying inactive between seasons. Some of the most inactive members stay in squad and others leave and come back before league :P
                            Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
                            Mirror <ZH> this sucks
                            Server> dont worry mirror
                            Server> shark fits your tits
                            Peace <ZH>> shut up
                            Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
                            Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
                            1:Hercules> im level 90
                            1:Hercules> in 9d
                            1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
                            1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

Originally posted by TWL Rules
                              Squads that intend to return must also retain at least 50% of their roster from the previous season to remain seeded in TWL.
                              Originally posted by Randedl
                              when i see this rule, retain means keep. retain doesn't mean "loses and gets back sometime in the distant future".
                              I just figured this had to be repeated.
                              TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

True az
                                1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                                1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                                1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                                1:Vitja> afk
                                1:Underground> haha vit
                                1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Working...
                                X