TWLD Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randedl
    Sk8 - I never cease to overrate these guys. . . Maybe this is the year I look like a genius?? If they can sort out a consistant 5 starters out of that mass of names, maybe they will stand a chance day in and day out. Alot is going to depend on those Portuguese dynamos. . . Will they be around every given Sunday?
    Starting Line: Ease, Download, Downdraft, Predator Rulez (you can be really really good when you want to), Killermech
    MVP: Ease
    Omfg.. I think I'm in love, I know why you added me in the line up and others dont.. ít's cuz of the 16-10 ph33r :P Ohwell.. Sk8's warbird line up will probably be close to a mixture of all of the above. Yes we do have some decents warbirds... and we will definatly try to get as far as possible, and another yes..Í'll try to be "really really willing" muah..

Btw.. to all: Nice predictions.. keep up the good work.. I love to read all that stuff :P

Regards,

Pred :fear:
    Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
    Originally posted by Cig Smoke
    Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

good preds rand
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Damnit Pred, my Sk8 lineup was defiantly right.

Comment

Originally posted by Na$
          I deleted my first reaction, its not even worth it. Just pray you will never meet me in real life, I am done talking to you now.
          Big words, afcorse you can say that because you know I am from Canada and I most likely won't drive down thousands of miles to US just because some guy thinks he can beat me up in real life. On the other hand, if you are willing to do the opposite and drive all the way up here (I know your eager to back up that avatar and show everyone you are a gangster) then pm me over the forums and I'll tell you where to meet up in Toronto.

-Tys
          Blood Love Overcomes Our Depressions

PROPERTY OF DICE AS OF FEB, 17 2007

WIN LOSE OR TIE UNITED FORCE TILL I DIE

THE BOYS OF SUMMER
          LIVE FOR GRAPEVINE
          SHED BLOOD FOR GRAPEVINE
          I DIE FOR GRAPEVINE

WWW.SIZZERB.COM

Comment

If you two pussies really fight, you better tape it for us to see.
            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by Tyson
              Big words, afcorse you can say that because you know I am from Canada and I most likely won't drive down thousands of miles to US just because some guy thinks he can beat me up in real life. On the other hand, if you are willing to do the opposite and drive all the way up here (I know your eager to back up that avatar and show everyone you are a gangster) then pm me over the forums and I'll tell you where to meet up in Toronto.

-Tys
              If he does come down hit me up I wanna see this shit
              top 100 basers list

Comment

-Tys

Whoa lots of testosterone running here...
                A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

hi vio, deluge & pas
                  Originally posted by Kolar
                  My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                  ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

This is twld predictions.. So i predict that a squad will win TWLD. Betcha couldn't guess that one.
                    Lofty> Why must I sit in my chat, listening to some pseudo-homosexual adolescent males go over my looks with such care

Comment

with people like mythril, demonic, alavi, badly owned, ups, v1640 (secret weapon), orty (if he's around) rapid should do well. We didn't make playoffs by one loss last year when we were underrated and everyone just assumed we were shit, now with a better roster we should do better.
                      I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

Originally posted by Bob (SRB)
                        with people like mythril, demonic, alavi, badly owned, ups, v1640 (secret weapon), orty (if he's around) rapid should do well. We didn't make playoffs by one loss last year when we were underrated and everyone just assumed we were shit, now with a better roster we should do better.
                        um..ok
                        violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                        [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                          If you two pussies really fight, you better tape it for us to see.
                          ROFL tru!
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

-Tys
                            ERmm.. Na$ is from tha Netherlands.. So he would have to swim thousands of miles! and then beat you up!! (or the other way around) omfg I think we can make some money outta this. I'll be the booookie! BETTING STARTS!!!
                            Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
                            Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                            Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

Originally posted by Predator Rulez
                              ERmm.. Na$ is from tha Netherlands.. So he would have to swim thousands of miles! and then beat you up!! (or the other way around) omfg I think we can make some money outta this. I'll be the booookie! BETTING STARTS!!!
                              just take a fucking airplane.
                              Originally posted by Kolar
                              My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                              ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

I put my money on Na$. :P:P

Comment

Working...
                                X