Clear All

Hmmm.....

No one has mentioned dicE yet?

Rand? .. Opinions?
    STARKITTY
    A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

How Dice could get into twld when they are #36 in twdd?
      megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
      L K> taught u what?
      megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
      9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
      9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

I think Rusher will do good this season, possibly win ld altogether.

Foreign, FSTemplar, Raspi, Marin & Lofty (Delectable, Squadless, Holybird, Aerin)
        audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
        DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
        Azreal> LOloL
        cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

I refuse to believe that any squad with delectable and squadless on it will last through the season.
          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
            I refuse to believe that any squad with delectable and squadless on it will last through the season.
            Thats only squads that they are leading. They are both very good pilots still.

Due: do u know how much an airline ticket cost from usa to netherlands? :X I looked it up b4 bc i was onna go and the lowest i found was in the 700's.
            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

I stand by my prediction.
              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                I think Squadless is banned though.
                Winner of TWDL Scrotals
                Winner of TWT Melee
                Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

A junkie from :hat: the Netherlands vs. a hockey player :gap: from Canada...
                  The rules are... No needles, no helmets or ice hockey sticks... I think the bigger showoff nerd will lose, which is... Nas.
                  So I have to predict knockout in 2mins for tyson (are you related to mike tyson?)
                  Make sure you tape it to prove me right. :busted:

Comment

Originally posted by cook
                    I think Rusher will do good this season, possibly win ld altogether.

Foreign, FSTemplar, Raspi, Marin & Lofty (Delectable, Squadless, Holybird, Aerin)
                    wow, great prediction.

aside from the fact that from that list the starting line should probably be: raspi, marin, delectable/splatz, aerin/fission and foreign, which is a pretty good lineup, they don't have any other standouts. and raspi...he's rusty or someone stole his account or something, i dunno what's going on with him.

theyre definitely a probable playoff contender, but to imply they're going to win LD is laughable. venom or -finals- top line would eat these guys up come playoff time.
                    top 100 basers list

Comment

I think rusher could hang w/ venom and -f-'s top line. Maybe not every day every game, but i think they could do it sometime, and when it comes to TWL its 1 game 1 winner. Plus marin and raspi together could be dangerous.
                      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Rusher has a legit shot at winning TWLD. But they are going to have to get big games from their veterans. Look for delectable to carry them. He is one of the best warbird players in TW. He has the experience and the talent to do what it takes. He is my pick to lead TWLD in kills, and lead rusher to a TWLD championship.

Comment

I can't believe I'm going to miss three seasons of TWLD. fuck
                          I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Randedl
                            Syne - I have no clue who these guys are. The only reason they are on this list is that somehow they managed to get up to #6 in TWDD and I somehow doubt they are about to play any decent squads prior to qualification. This season's Avalonian. Once they are in TWL, look for them to be challenging squads left and right in a sad attempt to save face.
                            Um, you can believe what ever you want bro, but we could be challenging when it comes time to play good matches. If everyone wants to think Syne got #6 because of playing decent squads then I think you are right, but still we have faith in us to get to TWL and try to win couple of the matches.
                            Mr. Arrogant 2 entered arena

Paky Dude> asdfasdf
                            Paky Dude> sdfasdkl;fasdklfjkl
                            Paky Dude> asl'fjalsdkfjkldfj
                            Paky Dude> jfalsfjklasdjfklsdfj
                            Paky Dude> now gtfo

Mr. Arrogant 2 left arena

Comment

WEBBB I Can`t believe you`re still away! I miss youuuuuu :wub:
                              1:vys> yo Pure_Luck already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sysop and method owns TW

Comment

Rusher has a legit shot at winning TWLD. But they are going to have to get big games from their veterans. Look for delectable to carry them. He is one of the best warbird players in TW. He has the experience and the talent to do what it takes. He is my pick to lead TWLD in kills, and lead rusher to a TWLD championship. - Kumar

I happen to agree, Delectable has mad clutch when it comes to serious games. I find it odd how many people overlook the guys' talent simply due to his carefree flaky attitude or illegit reputation
                                Awesome> i'm 20.. and definately bigger than you... where do you live, if i ever take a vacation there i'll come beat you up 7:Ripper> hahah
                                7:destroy> he'll come to smash you with his keyboard
                                7:death row> lol keyboard. must be thug =(((
                                7:LofTy> Rofl Drow

Sika> 5:Rich> i went bowling with lofty irl

death row> just throw in a disclaimer: drunk lofty, cannot be responsible for drunk lofty's opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X