No announcement yet.

scared squads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are other ways to get ur name back that really dont take all that long i dont see why he'd have to get a hacker to do that.
    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

I don't see the point in saying that you know the 2nd best hacker in canada either, but maybe that's just me. :/
      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
      There wont be another election for president.
      Obama is the Omega President.
      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

i was kidding.

Comment

this post is getting extremely off topic.

and how do we not care about practice?
          violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
          [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by Violence
            clausehouse shut the fuck up right now or ill kill you. my friend is the 2nd best hacker in canada and unless u want ur computer hacked ull be quiet or apologize, dead serious, ask raize what i did to his comp before...
            wait back to this. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA how dumb does this sound.
            To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
            brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Working...
            X