Twl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
    This happens every season. These squads who avoid good teams just to make twl say to everyone and themselves that "well once twl comes we'll have our best 5 and show everyone what we are made of" but when reality hits they are gonna be lucky to win more then 3 games.

Heavy wont do all that bad they got some decent pilots.

This LD season is looking extremly dull. LJ isnt all that bad we got a few decent squads, and LB is the most competative, but sk8 got ripped off bc ancients can beat fall0ut and wingmastesr faster then sk8 can.

I say we work on a new system for next season.
    stfu ciggy rb gonna rape you all in ld! just wait, MWahahahahahahahahHAHAAhahahaHaHahAhA

Comment

Originally posted by King's Sword
      stfu ciggy rb gonna rape you all in ld! just wait, MWahahahahahahahahHAHAAhahahaHaHahAhA
      Well they probably will do pretty decent bc of the other teams they are against.
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
        it is so ironic that the basing community cries for 14 squads because it makes competition better, and that we see more and more basing squads trying to play in twld and twlj every season.
        Rand ... reread this sentence. It doesn't make sense. There is no connection btwn basing community wanting 14 squads for their league and the fact that they are trying to learn wb and jav. No offense, but it seems like you still have a big bias against basers.
        Last edited by Sufficient; 01-16-2005, 02:59 AM.

Comment

doesn't seem like, it's pretty clear.

With that being said TWLB should have 16 teams or TWLD/J should have 14. I prefer 16 because it just makes things simpler.
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Torn Wing

Heavy will dissolve
            aha, you're a fucking tool. .?buy ignorance...oh wait, you've already got the max.

stop pretending you know anything about our squad. we've had plenty of offers from scary's core to JD for us to *insert random vet* here to join us - we don't care. we go 0-10, 0-10, no biggie. we'll learn from it, and come back stronger next TWL.

we aren't some fucking assembled vet squad created to win, and the second they flop dissolve, we're just a bunch of friends who get along together and play subspace, with or without TWL.

we haven't lost a single core member since our inception, so blow me.
            top 100 basers list

Comment

If you make it into TWL and get 0-10, you're better not playing it because, in the end, you won't have gained much.
              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
              Failure teaches success.
              . â–²
              ▲ ▲

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse
                aha, you're a fucking tool. .?buy ignorance...oh wait, you've already got the max.

stop pretending you know anything about our squad. we've had plenty of offers from scary's core to JD for us to *insert random vet* here to join us - we don't care. we go 0-10, 0-10, no biggie. we'll learn from it, and come back stronger next TWL.

we aren't some fucking assembled vet squad created to win, and the second they flop dissolve, we're just a bunch of friends who get along together and play subspace, with or without TWL.

we haven't lost a single core member since our inception, so blow me.

Heavy doesn't deserve their twlj spot and they shouldn't accept their invitation. Here's a list of reasons why:

1. They did not beat one single twlj squad in a twjd.
                2. My squad (rejected basers) beat 2 twlj squads in the last 3 days.
                3. One of the twlj squads we beat was Heavy.

They pretend to not care about TWL, but then they play 6 twjds on saturday in order to qualify..which is more than twice the amount they played on any other day. How can they care so much about getting in but then not care at all if they go 0-10? Doesn't make much sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Sufficient
                  Rand ... reread this sentence. It doesn't make sense. There is no connection btwn basing community wanting 14 squads for their league and the fact that they are trying to learn wb and jav. No offense, but it seems like you still have a big bias against basers.
                  if we are going to segregate basers and duelers, why not at least make the leagues even? is there a huge problem with that?
                  Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                  Philos> there is something about you
                  Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Basing squads cry when dueling squads find their way in twlb.

Now the dueling leagues have basers in it.

So think before u talk: your in twld and because u want to play it, dueling squads have the exact same right to be in twlb and play it too.
                    The steps of life are easily forgotten by those who climb the ladder.

Comment

Ohh how ironic. Sk8 lost to TEKS 50 minutes before twd lock and that led to their loss from twlb spot. And that game was probably more like 'HEY LET'S TOTALLY SECURE OUR SPOT IN TWLB'.
                      megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
                      L K> taught u what?
                      megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
                      9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
                      9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

We are going for the trible crown babyyyyy

Comment

Originally posted by Pakastin
                          We are going for the trible crown babyyyyy
                          Didn't you have probles last twl to show 5 in lj.. I hope there won't be problem this year to show 8 to lb.
                          megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
                          L K> taught u what?
                          megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
                          9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
                          9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Originally posted by Torn Wing
                            Gantz will dissolve
                            No, Gantz won't dissolve. We probably won't do that well in TWL but Gantz will not dissolve.
                            -Bubbles
                            Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
                            Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

We got in, yay!
                              last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

The players who want 14 teams in TWLB probably would want 6 teams in TWLB actually, TWL Ops should nevermind them.
                                Only the loyal count.

Comment

Working...
                                X