No announcement yet.

Twl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.We had mostly duelers on that day so we dd a lot and we dd almost as much as we dd on Jan. 13 and other days.

2.Rusher challenged us.

3.My brother is on syne and signed on his name right after the dd with rusher. I took a glance at what my brother was doing and saw Hot Rodder and dip set talkking about the dd with gantz. This is what they said....

1aren>did gantz beat us?
    1:dip set>yep
    1:dip set>but i didnt play
    1aren>how did we lost
    1:Hot Rodder <ER>>we let them apparently
    1:dip set>i would have owned them
    1:dip set>HR
    1:Hot Rodder <ER>>so they can be in twl
    1:dip set>thats cheating
    1:Hot Rodder <ER>>fuck if know
    1:dip set>ban paky dude
    1:Hot Rodder <ER>>i wasn't there
    1:Hot Rodder <ER>>report him
    1:dip set>there is a log
    1:Hot Rodder <ER>>that log is worthless

So ya...

O and bubbles...we would have had enuff points to make it into twld...we would have made twld by 1 point...gantz were at 1339 (before they were fed by syne)..after we beat rusher we were at 1340....so yes we would have made it....
    (castromarx)>reaver, accord and i are busy playing with our balls

1:JAMAL> just farted smells good as fuk

Argentina> weeeee oooooh weeeee oooooh
    Argentina> look at me kids!
    Argentina> I'm an ambulance!

Comment

Claus, don't even try to accuse us of just being sore because we didn't make it. We are sore because Gantz cheated to get into TWLD. We definitly are a better canidate to in TWLD to actually win games. We would make the league more exciting, but to bad there is going to be another 0-10 squad this season.
      Just like middle school, drawing pnus is frowned upon. ?go pictionary -SpookedOne

(duckrager)> You are a worthless scammer i hope you fall on your head and have a seizure

Tower> anyone here planning an 'Aura from trench wars bullied me' suicide?

Comment

Originally posted by Accord
        3.My brother is on syne and signed on his name right after the dd with rusher. I took a glance at what my brother was doing and saw Hot Rodder and dip set talkking about the dd with gantz. This is what they said....

1aren>did gantz beat us?
        1:dip set>yep
        1:dip set>but i didnt play
        1aren>how did we lost
        1:Hot Rodder <ER>>we let them apparently
        1:dip set>i would have owned them
        1:dip set>HR
        1:Hot Rodder <ER>>so they can be in twl
        1:dip set>thats cheating
        1:Hot Rodder <ER>>fuck if know
        1:dip set>ban paky dude
        1:Hot Rodder <ER>>i wasn't there
        1:Hot Rodder <ER>>report him
        1:dip set>there is a log
        1:Hot Rodder <ER>>that log is worthless
        aside from the fact that what you're saying is heresay, there's still motive. Why would Syne risk their TWL status to let Gantz in over Incuria?

I really can't see them throwing a match to not be the considered the worst team in TWL, that's stupid.

Round 2 - Gantz: 50 - Syne: 46
        G a n t z
        Name Ship Wins Losses Points Lagouts
        epoch warbird 6 10 1524 0
        Foxes warbird 18 8 4694 0
        Gantz warbird 11 8 2568 0
        pegasis warbird 2 7 509 0
        siR aRtS warbird 3 3 780 0

S y n e
        golden duck warbird 7 10 1824 0
        h a t e warbird 1 1 265 0
        Mithrandia warbird 4 9 1012 0
        Mosquito warbird 11 10 2805 2
        Paky Dude warbird 13 10 3340 0

This doesn't look like a thrown match to me, this looks like Foxes ripping the shit out of Syne and Paky, Syne's leader, making a serious charge.

THIS is a thrown match:

Round 2 - Scary: 34 - Thrill: 50
        S c a r y
        dodge javelin 0 10 0 0
        install javelin 9 10 2335 0
        La Com javelin 3 10 763 0
        Learn javelin 7 10 1487 0
        lopist javelin 1 4 218 0

T h r i l l
        Dirty javelin 11 7 2737 0
        Jada javelin 11 8 2788 0
        Out of Service javelin 6 4 1508 0
        stian javelin 8 5 2011 0

?squad dodge
        top 100 basers list

Comment

I'm not against you lol... I wanted Incuria to make twld, your a good wb squad, nobody says your not. All I'm saying is that you cannot be fed by a squad thats ranked higher than you. Because if they are ranked higher, they should be able to beat you. Syne was just stupid and put in a bad line and we had a good line on. There were no under the table deals or anything. We'd been trying to dd syne or heavy all day, but they didnt wanna cause they knew if they lost they'd lose a lot of points. It wasnt a feed. Get over it.
          -Bubbles
          Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
          Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbles19518
            I'm not against you lol... I wanted Incuria to make twld, your a good wb squad, nobody says your not. All I'm saying is that you cannot be fed by a squad thats ranked higher than you. Because if they are ranked higher, they should be able to beat you. Syne was just stupid and put in a bad line and we had a good line on. There were no under the table deals or anything. We'd been trying to dd syne or heavy all day, but they didnt wanna cause they knew if they lost they'd lose a lot of points. It wasnt a feed. Get over it.
            Your point is moot. It is usually the squads with more points that feed the squads with less points, since the winner gets more points like that.
            6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
            3 league vet

Comment

Originally posted by Miku19
              Your point is moot. It is usually the squads with more points that feed the squads with less points, since the winner gets more points like that.

I agree. Syne had enough points to throw some away. It's not risking missing out on TWL when they knew they had enough to give away. Ranking in TWD meant nothing as long as you were the top 16(or however many minus the qualified squads).
              Just like middle school, drawing pnus is frowned upon. ?go pictionary -SpookedOne

(duckrager)> You are a worthless scammer i hope you fall on your head and have a seizure

Tower> anyone here planning an 'Aura from trench wars bullied me' suicide?

Comment

Uh, so Syne couldn't feed you because they had secured their twld spot by being in top 5 in twdd and having much more than 100 points difference to their possible threat?
                megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
                L K> taught u what?
                megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
                9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
                9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

all of this could be avoided if no one knew the time/date of twl qual ending

and chingy lives a town north of me apparently
                  violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                  [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by Accord

O and bubbles...we would have had enuff points to make it into twld...we would have made twld by 1 point...gantz were at 1339 (before they were fed by syne)..after we beat rusher we were at 1340....so yes we would have made it....
                    Thanks to being fed points by Water. I fail to see why Incuria would be complaining that they "should have made it" by calculating taking free points. And then complaining that Gantz got free points else-where. You wouldn't have made it at all, if you hadn't taken those free points. Water didn't even make a pretense of playing, you got a match from someone who was leaving. When he knew his squad couldn't play, he challenged and GAVE you points. Without which, you would NOT have "made it by 1 point".

You didn't make it, perhaps you should have. Seriously, better luck next time.

As to winning more games in TWL? When dd's didn't matter, after the cut-off, Gantz has beaten Warpath, Syne, Rapid, Simulate, and Pirates.

We also lost to Venom and Syne.

Five wins against TWL squads, two losses. I'm sure we'll not win anything in TWL. We won't win it's guaranteed, but I'm sure we'll get an upset or two. Time will tell.

Comment

• Originally posted by pascone

True, the cut-off should probably remain a secret. Can't really argue with that.

:grin:

Comment

• Originally posted by pascone

What? Do you live near Vernon/Ellington, CT?
                        1:AnZu> jk jk underground i love you

Comment

• Originally posted by Loder
                          True, the cut-off should probably remain a secret. Can't really argue with that.

:grin:
                          that's stupid.

and saying that you can't argue with it is even dumber.

not to be mean, but honestly, being vague and not defining parameters for victory/entry/conduct is what leads to real problems.

i think there is some sort of misconception that if the entire system were 100% perfect there wouldnt be whining and controversy.

there will always be whining and complaints. but they don't seem to be coming from anyone who consistantly makes TWL.

it comes from people who mismanaged their squads and didn't plan ahead. if TWL was all about who's best on paper there would be no reason for qualification in the first place.

the current system has successfully let all the top squads in their respected divisions enter TWL and anyone else who had the desire to and be intelligent in their match selection and time table.

scrambling at the last minute doesn't qualify as being intelligent nor does it qualify for TWL.

oh, and it's infinitely better than the old system (which I wasnt around to see), as are the matchbots. when a bot goes down I don't even flinch, because I know how horrible the bots were when they were first implemented, going days without being able to play and bots dying out during matches (Elusive escaped a 2-0 loss vs. my squad back then...argh! ). And like Epi said, Spastic probably wouldn't be what it is today if subjective bullshit was still around to determine who's in and who's out.
                          top 100 basers list

Comment

• Originally posted by Claushouse
                            *snip*
                            Depends what side you're coming from really. Saying I can't argue it is another way of saying I agree with it of course.

If they pulled the top "whatever" squads at some date they decided and didn't disclose it, there would still be complaining. That's true. However, there would be "feeds" coming up on the non-existent deadline. Nor could squads complain about those feeds which wouldn't exist.

The system doesn't un-reward those who consitently make it. Heck, they seem to get automatic invites, which I don't see as proper, but could just be me not paying attention. So I won't complain about them really.

I won't argue against a squad being more then it is on "paper" as it were, but there's not much you can do about that. Short of falling back to relying on people, who I'm sure we'd both agree aren't entirely subjective. I know I'm not at least. I would try my best of course, but ultimately would not my decisions be colored by perception?

Ultimately, I think the fairest thing would be to just make the cut be the top 16, regardless of who they were. No auto-invites, nothing but the top 16. And if you don't tell them when the cut will occur, you make them have to always play smart. No "dd the top squads" in hope of making it if you win.

Just how I see things, though you may not agree. Rest assured, I have no influence!

B)

Comment

• Originally posted by Aura
                              I agree. Syne had enough points to throw some away. It's not risking missing out on TWL when they knew they had enough to give away. Ranking in TWD meant nothing as long as you were the top 16(or however many minus the qualified squads).
                              eh no worries, im sure syne will dissolve soon enough :fear:
                              Mega Newbie> are you a girl?
                              Mithrandia <ER>> yes
                              Mega Newbie> lets have some fun?
                              Mega Newbie> i already have seen 5 subspace naked girls !!
                              Mega Newbie> want to be the next?
                              Mithrandia <ER>> hha, ok
                              Mega Newbie> u will love it
                              Mithrandia <ER>> hmm, well that depends
                              Mega Newbie> depends what?how much big it is?
                              Mega Newbie> WOW UR MALE
                              Mega Newbie> WOW
                              Mega Newbie> WOW
                              Mega Newbie> JUST SEEN UR PICTURE IN GALLERY WOW
                              Mithrandia <ER>> bahahah, tricked!!!
                              Mega Newbie> ffs

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandia
                                eh no worries, im sure syne will dissolve soon enough :fear:
                                why isnt paky rostered?
                                top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                                X