Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Loder
    DuhDuhDuh
    We had jd when water asked if we want to dd. When our jd finished, they challenged us. We of course accepted it. When we had all guys in, we understood they don't even have 4 so we did !cancel. Beasty asked us to spec so game would have been declared void. But there would have been change that Water could have added one guy in last second, that's why there is !cancel command to end those matches. So tell me why we should have specced if they didn't want to !cancel it.
    megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
    L K> taught u what?
    megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
    9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
    9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

• Clause..stupid retard

Clause you have to be one of the dumbest people i know. Your here critizing who people play, LOOK AT UR OWN DAMN TWD HISTORY! Here let me show you:
      Heavy:
      Jan 16 win vs. Gantz
      Jan 15 win vs. Duelerz
      Jan 15 win vs. fall0ut
      Jan 15 win vs. Tigers
      Jan 15 win vs. Gantz
      Jan 15 win vs. TeKs
      Jan 15 win vs. Duelerz
      Jan 13 loss vs. ReJeCtEd BaSeRs
      Jan 12 win vs. Duelerz
      Jan 10 win vs. Tigers
      Jan 10 win vs. Decennium
      Jan 09 win vs. 0uTKasT!_
      Jan 09 win vs. Not Enough
      Jan 08 win vs. Tigers
      Jan 08 loss vs. DragonGuard
      Jan 03 loss vs. Simulate
      Dec 21 win vs. KillerTiger
      Dec 20 win vs. Anti-Scrub
      Dec 15 win vs. KlassiK

LOL DO YOU SEE A PATTERN CLAUSE? I DO...win vs gantz, win vs gantz, win vs tigers, win vs tigers, win vs 0utkast!_, win vs klassik. CLAUSE U BEAT SQUADS I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF LOL, WHAT THE HELL IS NOT ENOUGH?

I move to ban Heavy from TWLJ, they are a disgrace to the league.
      By the way, Heavy for 0 wins in TWLJ season 8.

And also Clause, yes we have dodge in our squad...he had no chance to make TWLj and hes mad good...wouldn't you take him too? As for the TWLJ where he went 0-10...he was semi-afk and the bot removed him from the game, do you consider that cheating? i dont, i consider that stupid for whoever added him.
      Last edited by Revolt; 01-18-2005, 10:57 AM.
      1:megaman89> got important announcement
      1:megaman89> stfu
      1:megaman89> CIG SMOKE GOT A JOB!
      1:Revolt> where
      1:megaman89> WALMART
      1:megaman89> LOL
      1:cripple> LOL
      1:megaman89> in the shoe department

Shinobi

Former Trench Wars Moderator

Loved or hated, but never ignored

Comment

• Originally posted by Revolt
        Clause you have to be one of the dumbest people i know. Your here critizing who people play, LOOK AT UR OWN DAMN TWD HISTORY! Here let me show you:
        Heavy:
        Jan 16 win vs. Gantz
        Jan 15 win vs. Duelerz
        Jan 15 win vs. fall0ut
        Jan 15 win vs. Tigers
        Jan 15 win vs. Gantz
        Jan 15 win vs. TeKs
        Jan 15 win vs. Duelerz
        Jan 12 win vs. Duelerz
        Jan 10 win vs. Tigers
        Jan 10 win vs. Decennium
        Jan 09 win vs. 0uTKasT!_
        Jan 08 win vs. Tigers
        Jan 03 loss vs. Simulate
        Dec 15 win vs. KlassiK

LOL DO YOU SEE A PATTERN CLAUSE? I DO...win vs gantz, win vs gantz, win vs tigers, win vs tigers, win vs 0utkast!_, win vs klassik. CLAUSE U BEAT SQUADS I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF LOL, WHAT THE HELL IS NOT ENOUGH?

lol thanks for making my day more enjoyable than it already was. :turned:
        audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
        DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
        Azreal> LOloL
        cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

Heavy:
          Jan 16 win vs. Gantz
          Jan 15 win vs. Duelerz
          Jan 15 win vs. fall0ut
          Jan 15 win vs. Tigers
          Jan 15 win vs. Gantz
          Jan 15 win vs. TeKs
          Jan 15 win vs. Duelerz
          Jan 12 win vs. Duelerz
          Jan 10 win vs. Tigers
          Jan 10 win vs. Decennium
          Jan 09 win vs. 0uTKasT!_
          Jan 08 win vs. Tigers
          Jan 03 loss vs. Simulate
          Dec 15 win vs. KlassiK

And also Clause, yes we have dodge in our squad...he had no chance to make TWLj and hes mad good...wouldn't you take him too? As for the TWLJ where he went 0-10...he was semi-afk and the bot removed him from the game, do you consider that cheating? i dont, i consider that stupid for whoever added him.
          wow.

i guess you missed the entire post where I wasn't critizing any of those squads (well, maybe thrill), merely mentioning that they, unlike Incuria, qualified in different, tactile ways.

[referring to Incuria players whining about missing TWLD]
          they're just jealous, don't worry about them. they suffer from something called 'entitlement', and need to get over it.

this is what some squads do:

Rusher:
          Jan 16 win vs. Thrill
          Jan 15 win vs. Juice
          Dec 23 loss vs. Rapid

Get alot of points, then avoid JD for 24 days

Heavy:
          Jan 15 win vs. Duelerz
          Jan 15 win vs. fall0ut
          Jan 15 win vs. Tigers
          Jan 15 win vs. Gantz
          Jan 15 win vs. TeKs
          Jan 15 win vs. Duelerz

Beat easy squads

Thrill:
          Jan 15 win vs. Scary

Get your opponent to throw the match, have them dissolve then join you

Ancients:
          Jan 16 win vs. TeKs
          Jan 15 win vs. TeKs
          Jan 15 win vs. TeKs
          Jan 15 win vs. Dudgeon
          Jan 10 win vs. Dudgeon
          Jan 10 win vs. Dudgeon
          Jan 09 win vs. Evolve
          Jan 09 win vs. Thrill
          Jan 08 win vs. 0uTKasT!_
          Jan 07 win vs. Dudgeon
          Jan 05 win vs. Wingmasters
          Jan 03 win vs. Wingmasters
          Jan 03 win vs. Dudgeon
          Jan 01 win vs. Dudgeon

BD the same squads over and over again

etc...

Incuria:
          Jan 15 win vs. Rusher
          Jan 15 win vs. Melee
          Jan 15 win vs. -Warcry-
          Jan 15 win vs. Rapid
          Jan 15 win vs. DragonGuard
          Jan 15 win vs. Water
          Jan 15 loss vs. Pirates

Wait until the last day, win dd's vs. a few average squads, then realize you still don't have enough points and at the last minute challenge Rusher, then out of desperation actually win, and cry foul that you had to beat the "#1" squad in SS to get in and still didn't. Then blame Gantz and claim Syne feeded them.
          Since it's a big secret that Heavy played newbs to get in, I tried to hide it and hoped that someone with a talent for the obvious (such as yourself) wouldn't notice.

And Dodge tried to join Heavy with a few of his Scary teammates, since we're in LJ and LD and he was interested in dueling as well, claiming that he wasn't sure of going to Thrill because 'they aren't nice'. In his veiled attempt to join us he openly admitted to me of throwing the match. We rejected them.

But if your enlightening posts bring pleasure to newbie wb's on basing squads (Hi Cook), then by all means, continue with these spectacular revelations.
          top 100 basers list

Comment

• Originally posted by Claushouse
            why isnt paky rostered?

he changed his name, look at the "new" captain :whistling
            Mega Newbie> are you a girl?
            Mithrandia <ER>> yes
            Mega Newbie> lets have some fun?
            Mega Newbie> i already have seen 5 subspace naked girls !!
            Mega Newbie> want to be the next?
            Mithrandia <ER>> hha, ok
            Mega Newbie> u will love it
            Mithrandia <ER>> hmm, well that depends
            Mega Newbie> depends what?how much big it is?
            Mega Newbie> WOW UR MALE
            Mega Newbie> WOW
            Mega Newbie> WOW
            Mega Newbie> JUST SEEN UR PICTURE IN GALLERY WOW
            Mithrandia <ER>> bahahah, tricked!!!
            Mega Newbie> ffs

Comment

• lol clause...

you quote "i guess you missed the entire post where I wasn't critizing any of those squads " but then list all the critisisms of the squads. Lol are you mentally retarded, or just a moron?
              1:megaman89> got important announcement
              1:megaman89> stfu
              1:megaman89> CIG SMOKE GOT A JOB!
              1:Revolt> where
              1:megaman89> WALMART
              1:megaman89> LOL
              1:cripple> LOL
              1:megaman89> in the shoe department

Shinobi

Former Trench Wars Moderator

Loved or hated, but never ignored

Comment

• Hi Randedl.
                1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                1:Vitja> afk
                1:Underground> haha vit
                1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

• Originally posted by Loder
                  Thanks to being fed points by Water. I fail to see why Incuria would be complaining that they "should have made it" by calculating taking free points. And then complaining that Gantz got free points else-where. You wouldn't have made it at all, if you hadn't taken those free points. Water didn't even make a pretense of playing, you got a match from someone who was leaving. When he knew his squad couldn't play, he challenged and GAVE you points. Without which, you would NOT have "made it by 1 point".

You didn't make it, perhaps you should have. Seriously, better luck next time.

As to winning more games in TWL? When dd's didn't matter, after the cut-off, Gantz has beaten Warpath, Syne, Rapid, Simulate, and Pirates.

We also lost to Venom and Syne.

Five wins against TWL squads, two losses. I'm sure we'll not win anything in TWL. We won't win it's guaranteed, but I'm sure we'll get an upset or two. Time will tell.
                  haha, people still on about that water thing. We attempted to cancel the game, but Faby would not cancel the game. If we had taken our players out he could of potentially added players and we would lose points. The only solution to that was wait until time was out. There were two staffers present when it happened. If it really was a feed then the game would of been nullified.
                  Just like middle school, drawing pnus is frowned upon. ?go pictionary -SpookedOne

(duckrager)> You are a worthless scammer i hope you fall on your head and have a seizure

Tower> anyone here planning an 'Aura from trench wars bullied me' suicide?

Comment

you quote "i guess you missed the entire post where I wasn't critizing any of those squads " but then list all the critisisms of the squads. Lol are you mentally retarded, or just a moron?
                    sigh...

this is the final post i make with regards to you and this subject, tired of spoon-feeding you morons the answer:

THOSE AREN'T CRITICISMS YOU FUCKTARD.

I used those squads INTELLIGENT (if not slightly devious) MATCH SELECTION to criticize Incuria for waiting up until the last minute to try to qualify and failing, are you that dense?

All those squads I listed show how tactile (to put it nicely) everyone else was. I guess my tidbit on Thrill might qualify as criticism since what you did was cheating, but all those other squads found ways to qualify, unlike Incuria.

Being the cheating piece of shit that you are, construing my points as criticism only furthers your hypocrisy. As much as we might not deserve to be in TWLJ on paper, we qualified legally nonetheless. Do I think the system is perfect? No, as I've stated in various other posts I think it needs to be changed. I, among several squadmates, enjoy javing to mix things up and saw an opportunity to make TWL, so we took it, simple as that.

To sum it up for you (again, incase you still haven't caught on), I'm saying, in oversimplified terms:

HEAVY BEATING EZ SQUADS = GOOD, RUSHER AVOIDING JD TO QUALIFY = GOOD, ANCIENTS PLAYING SAME NOOBS OVER AND OVER = GOOD, THRILL GETTING FED = GOOD/BAD, INCURIA WAITING UNTIL LAST MINUTE TO QUALIFY AND FAILING = BAD.

Obviously this rational has a very limited perspective, but it was enough in terms of the point I was trying to make (ie, Incuria needs to stop crying and blaming Gantz and Syne).

Now please, stop talking to me, this conversation is over.
                    top 100 basers list

Comment

• I like this Claushouse guy, i think he's making more enemies on here then i do plus he isnt afraid to say anything even if it makes him look stupid. My kinda player.
                      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• Yes

Edit: Claushouse, I don't know if this has been brought up in this thread, but what's this? http://twd.trenchwars.org/body.php?a...nMatchID=73198
                        Isn't that the very last game before the twd lock on saturday the 15th?
                        Last edited by Mulkero; 01-19-2005, 01:39 AM.
                        last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

• Originally posted by Mulkero
                          Yes

Edit: Claushouse, I don't know if this has been brought up in this thread, but what's this? http://twd.trenchwars.org/body.php?a...nMatchID=73198
                          Isn't that the very last game before the twd lock on saturday the 15th?
                          yeah that was ownage thanks

cig, if you're going to insult me, at least back it up with a counterpoint to what i said that implies im stupid.

as for enemies, who gives a shit, most of them i make couldn't form a coherent sentence let alone a valid arguent. i bother giving them my time because im spiteful. otherwise i wouldnt waste my breath.
                          top 100 basers list

Comment

• I think AznBabiGurl is the only player that WOULDN'T own 5vs0!
                            6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                            3 league vet

Comment

• Originally posted by Randedl
                              rand wants 16 teams in twlb.

would sk8 do any worse in twlb than rejected basers in twld? or whoever is ranked behind sk8?

it is so ironic that the basing community cries for 14 squads because it makes competition better, and that we see more and more basing squads trying to play in twld and twlj every season.
                              Post perfection, I so agree
                              Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

• All this would have been avoided with the new TWL qualify system I'm proposing at http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=16260

If you're not interested enough to read all, by having all the ex TWL squads picking the new TWD squads to enter the league. if you dis-agree with this idea don't bash it in here and read the topic, then bash it there if you feel like it.
                                You can expect me to defend the idea I'm proposing in there.
                                Only the loyal count.

Comment

Working...
                                X