Twl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aura
    haha, people still on about that water thing. We attempted to cancel the game, but Faby would not cancel the game. If we had taken our players out he could of potentially added players and we would lose points. The only solution to that was wait until time was out. There were two staffers present when it happened. If it really was a feed then the game would of been nullified.
    So you didnt get fed by water and we didnt fed by syne... Fair enough? Only difference is we made twl.

As for the how you can be fed by higher squads, I think it depends. When syne dd'd us it would have put em in 12-13th place I think, which in my opinion is a little to close to not making it an hour before the TWL cutoff. Had we beat -f- or rusher, who were ranked 1st, 2nd, course it would have been a feed, not syne.
    -Bubbles
    Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
    Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

• It wasn't an hour before cutoff, your match ended 20 mins AFTER the cutoff
      6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
      3 league vet

Comment

• Either way, that just proves my point even more. If cutoff is after the match why risk not making it?
        -Bubbles
        Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
        Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

• It's still pretty unheard of to lose over 50 points for a loss...
          6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
          3 league vet

Comment

• Originally posted by Chingy
            What? Do you live near Vernon/Ellington, CT?
            wethersfield
            violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
            [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Working...
            X