Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stabwound
    I want to win internet prizes.
    Make it cash prize like Pro. Though I think that webspace is still a pretty nice offer. The whole winner gets banner thing is kinda cool too (albeit a bit dorky) (like in Premier).

Comment

Originally posted by Violence
      u guys r fucking nerds, trying to give out prizes for this game rofl, lofty just quit life trailor trash.

Coming from the kid with the friend who's the SECOND BEST HACKER IN CANADA.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
      Asia Minor> maybe not
      Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
      bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
      bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
      bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
      bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

A blowjob from a celeberity of choice

Comment

Originally posted by HellzNo!
          Coming from the kid with the friend who's the SECOND BEST HACKER IN CANADA.
          rofl... BECAUSE YOU CAN'T HACK FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY
          top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by HellzNo!
            a fight to the death of course.
            Charizard, I choose you.
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I will give 5$ to the squad that wins via paypal :greedy: :greedy: :greedy:

Comment

im with lech on this one
                04.07.05 08:59

Comment

I like the top two teams = name of conferences idea. Even if i get stuck in the grapevine conference (the losing teams conference, you get the idea)
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                    I like the top two teams = name of conferences idea. Even if i get stuck in the grapevine conference (the losing teams conference, you get the idea)
                    The purpose of Eastern and Western Conferences is (obviously) due to travel time in sports.

I think that we have the benefit of dividing conferences skillwise, so "Eastern" and "Western" don't have any actual meaning, so replacing them does no harm.

Naming them after the former finalists would be a great reward. I guess it depends on how people feel about being in the Syndicate Conference, Grapevine Conference, Anti-Scrub Conference, Pallies Conference, Syndicate Conference and Pallies Conference.

Personally I like Eastern and Western.
                    top 100 basers list

Comment

Agreed with Lofty, disagreed with Epi/Rand/Kookie
                      Originally posted by Ward
                      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

It would be hard to do, probably impossible but its fun to think what it would be like if we had a real EAST and WEST conferences. West being North america/south america and East being europe/asia and those places.
                        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                          its fun to think what it would be like if we had a real EAST and WEST conferences. West being North america/south america and East being europe/asia and those places.
                          I think about that all the time.. it's so goddamn fun.
                          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
                            Agreed with Lofty, disagreed with Epi/Rand/Kookie
                            I still say it's better than east west, which has no real purpose. Furthermore it ties history to the leagues.
                            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                              It would be hard to do, probably impossible but its fun to think what it would be like if we had a real EAST and WEST conferences. West being North america/south america and East being europe/asia and those places.
                              i think everyone's considered that possibility, but it wouldnt work...for many reasons (unfortunately).
                              top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse
                                Naming them after the former finalists would be a great reward. I guess it depends on how people feel about being in the Syndicate Conference, Grapevine Conference, Anti-Scrub Conference, Pallies Conference, Syndicate Conference and Pallies Conference.
                                I would like to change the "Anti-Scrub Conference" to the "Teddy Bear Conference"
                                Erathia> Attention the fort! Surrender and die!
                                Melufa> don't you mean surrender or die?
                                Erathia> No... no... I don't see that one working at all...

Comment

Working...
                                X