X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by swim
    clause, you know why you never get on good squads? cause u suck
    lol, you're serious?

swim, sorry to inform you, but you're really not very good at this game. ive destroyed you in every tourny ive ever faced you in, and in dd's you're decent but i have no trouble killing you nor have i ever seen you really standout.

if you'd like to duel im up for it anytime, although i'm pretty sure you'll find some sort of lame excuse to duck out of it and avoid me potentially making a joke out of you, which is probably what i would do considering your level of talent of in a wb.

as for good squads, i am on a good squad, my teammates are people ive known and played with for a long time and have seen improve immensly over the years, as well as a few new squadmates who are alot of fun, and alot of them are quite talented.

you've simply latched onto already reputable and self-sustainable squads, and while my attitude certainly isn't perfect at least i'm not dumping my real life problems onto people i don't know and (attitude-wise) being a hypocrite.

also, it's impressive that despite your mother potentially having cancer you find the time to come onto these forums and argue over squadhopping.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

• r u just ignorant? oh, cause my mom potentially has cancer... i should be sitting at home, locked up in my room... uh... doing nothing? of course i dont go out much anymore cause i feel like i have to spend more time with my mom. doesn't mean i can't use the internet?

rofl, u actually think u can beat me? wow, come duel me. u've never destroyed me in tourny nor in a dd. i dont even remember dueling u, u know why? cause first of all, tourny is nothing. if someone actually cared bout tournys, they will be competing to be 1st, 2nd, 3rd or w/e cause they actually do have rankings. tourny is just for fun. if it mattered so much, dont u think i would pick the best player in the arena and team with them instead? it's all about fun, don't take the game so seriously. 2nd, u r just horrible. and in dds, u can hardly pull 1:1, so i guess u must be owning. the thing is, i dont need to stand out. i've competed on a squad with few of the top players in tw, there's no reason for me to stand out as long as we can work as a team and win. of course if i was on a newb squad like heavy who had the worst reputation for playing all the newb squads to get into twl, i would stand out. anyone on top twl squads can do that.

im dumping my rl problems onto people i don't know? i don't really give a damn what others think of my situation. it's funny how couple people from twl squads came up to me, and told me that i could always come to the (C)s and talk to them about the problems im having... that's very considerate of them and i appreciate that... but like u said, it's not something i would discuss in depth... im just simply explaining myself. after all, u r allowed to give ur own opinions on this forum.

u r right... why am i arguing about all these stupid things? im a hopper, oh damn... i committed a horrible sin...
      Last edited by swim; 01-30-2005, 02:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by swim
        ok, here r 2 choices... which one would u prefer?

1) drop out of high school and get GED... and get a job that pays... no matter what ur salary is...
        2) finish high school... get a high school diploma.... maybe excel and go a step further or two... such as go to college and etc... and graduate.... and get a better job?

im not saying all the low-paying jobs r bad or degrading... im saying, why would u want to be a drop-out and be a failure when u can do so much more in the world...? a lot better opportunities r laid out for u... so why...?
        Ur also forgetting that there are more oppertunities for jobs for ppl who go to trade school, or something that doesnt need a college degree. Sure some of those college kids get higher paying jobs, but also some of them go to college for those years and then end up getting a job the pays exaclty the same as someone who dropped out of high school to go into construction, or who drives a Truck, or who welds, or who is an electrician. Ur being narrow minded when it comes to what jobs there are in this world. Maybe where u live there mite be a limit to what jobs there are and u mite need a college degree to do them, but not everywhere in the world is like that. Ur also forgetting that the job u want, or the job u have mite not be there if it wasnt for the middle working class.

Face: u arent even online 8 hrs a day, how can u say im online 8 hrs a day? If anything im online about 4 hrs a day if that. Cape yells at me bc im not on enough.
        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• Originally posted by Cig Smoke
          Ur also forgetting that there are more oppertunities for jobs for ppl who go to trade school, or something that doesnt need a college degree. Sure some of those college kids get higher paying jobs, but also some of them go to college for those years and then end up getting a job the pays exaclty the same as someone who dropped out of high school to go into construction, or who drives a Truck, or who welds, or who is an electrician. Ur being narrow minded when it comes to what jobs there are in this world. Maybe where u live there mite be a limit to what jobs there are and u mite need a college degree to do them, but not everywhere in the world is like that. Ur also forgetting that the job u want, or the job u have mite not be there if it wasnt for the middle working class.
          it's really not my business. but what do u do now for living? don't tell me u dropped out of schools for those reasons. if u did, u woudln't really find the time to play this game as much as u do now. and u enjoy ur job? u don't regret dropping out of high school for whatever reason? so... u r telling me u r not living off of ur parents? what others say on this forum r quite right. the thing is, im talking about u. i really don't know why u dropped out of school, but the fact that u do play this game so much... and it's not like u get on and go afk... but it's the fact that u get on and ACTUALLY play the game for that long... it's like what facetious said... u wouldn't really have that much time in hand to play this game... all these people trying to back u up or something... im not talking about everyone who do not have a job... or have a low-paying job... or whoever... im talking bout u in general... how u dropped out of school... have GED... don't really have a hiigh-paying job... overweight... probably still living off of ur parents... i dont know why i remember all these... but it's something people on tw talk bout... for some reason... talk about over and over...

Comment

• swim, im sorry to hear the news about your mom. i hope and wish her the best of luck as she goes through this situation.

hang in there.
            RaCka> how can i get you here
            death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
            RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
            death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

• what happend to the days of supremacy when me and you were just newbs and owned dd's together..

best of wishes bro

Comment

• Stop with this stupid / arguing talk. gl with life swim.
                1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                1:Vitja> afk
                1:Underground> haha vit
                1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

• Good luck Swim, I wish the best to you and your mother.
                  7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                  Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10
                  Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• U know who else ive noticed to be a squadhopper Bill C lol maybe u mentioned him earlier but i didnt feel like looking at all those post :grin: dont try to cut me down though its just an observation of mine
                    Rigor> mastersword im thinking u, me and a bottle of crisco baby
                    Mastersword> ROFL
                    Mastersword> really?

(TWDBot)>Your squad rating has just changed from 813 to 813, after losing the Javelin match vs dicE. You are #34 in TWJD - For detailed info go to

#21 - Don't forget

Comment

• lol

i've had quite a few :

ZetaSteal Jan 29, 2005 Jan 30, 2005
                      Sincerly Jan 17, 2005 Jan 29, 2005
                      Vicid Sep 04, 2004 Sep 05, 2004
                      Rezalt Sep 02, 2004 Sep 04, 2004
                      ~Valor~ Aug 29, 2004 Sep 01, 2004
                      Blooms Aug 29, 2004 Aug 29, 2004
                      Turtle Squadron Aug 27, 2004 Aug 29, 2004
                      Creative Aug 18, 2004 Aug 27, 2004
                      Deffered Aug 09, 2004 Aug 18, 2004
                      Rezalt Aug 07, 2004 Aug 09, 2004
                      XaM Aug 06, 2004 Aug 06, 2004
                      XaM Aug 06, 2004 Aug 06, 2004
                      Quirion Aug 03, 2004 Aug 03, 2004
                      Saiyan Revolution Aug 01, 2004 Aug 03, 2004
                      MadBall Jul 29, 2004 Jul 31, 2004
                      Blue Mist Jul 27, 2004 Jul 28, 2004
                      MiamiBadBoyz Jul 27, 2004 Jul 27, 2004
                      Saiyan Revolution Jul 26, 2004 Jul 27, 2004
                      MiamiBadBoyz Jul 24, 2004 Jul 26, 2004
                      Zeta_Steal Jul 19, 2004 Jul 24, 2004
                      Hellz Gate Jul 19, 2004 Jul 19, 2004
                      Zeta_Steal Jul 12, 2004 Jul 18, 2004
                      Bloodied Aphids Jul 11, 2004 Jul 12, 2004
                      Default Jun 22, 2004 Jun 22, 2004
                      Default Jun 20, 2004 Jun 22, 2004
                      -Demonds- Jun 18, 2004 Jun 20, 2004
                      Crimson Moon Jun 13, 2004 Jun 18, 2004
                      Krynet Jun 12, 2004 Jun 12, 2004
                      Tardy Jun 09, 2004 Jun 12, 2004
                      Assemblage Jun 07, 2004 Jun 09, 2004
                      Assemblage May 26, 2004 May 31, 2004
                      Dying Sun May 23, 2004 May 24, 2004
                      Dying Sun May 22, 2004 May 23, 2004
                      Rezalt May 21, 2004 May 22, 2004
                      -Money- May 20, 2004 May 21, 2004
                      -DUELITY- May 18, 2004 May 20, 2004
                      Amendment~ May 16, 2004 May 17, 2004
                      -Martyrs- May 15, 2004 May 15, 2004
                      Rezalt May 12, 2004 May 15, 2004
                      Diluge May 06, 2004 May 08, 2004
                      GANGSTERS! Apr 28, 2004 May 03, 2004
                      Raigeki Apr 28, 2004 Apr 28, 2004
                      Lyssic Apr 22, 2004 Apr 28, 2004
                      Lyssic Apr 20, 2004 Apr 22, 2004
                      ZetaSteal Mar 15, 2004 Apr 16, 2004

and than my alias LaGTaCuLaR

Marshmallow Marines Oct 02, 2004 Jan 30, 2005
                      Zeta Steal Sep 25, 2004 Oct 02, 2004
                      Dacites Sep 19, 2004 Sep 25, 2004
                      Menasor Sep 16, 2004 Sep 18, 2004
                      implosive Sep 14, 2004 Sep 16, 2004
                      Defences Sep 12, 2004 Sep 14, 2004
                      No Limitz Sep 11, 2004 Sep 12, 2004
                      circaUSA Sep 07, 2004 Sep 10, 2004
                      Vicid Sep 05, 2004 Sep 06, 2004
                      Last edited by The Hawk; 01-30-2005, 05:35 PM.

Comment

• Gj.
                        Original Mambonian
                        TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
                        I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

• W00t.
                          last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

• swimkid is a lot better than you claushouse.
                            I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

• Originally posted by The Hawk
                              i've had quite a few :
                              I must be dumb but I dont see any there
                              And you run, and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking
                              Racing around to come up behind you again
                              The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older
                              Shorter of breath and one day closer to death

Comment

• yawn

juice for twlb
                                jerome> dude i love subspace so much, it's the best chat client ever, even comes with a free mini game with ships, irc doesnt have shit on us

Comment

Working...
                                X