<all in their prime>
    "The Doctor" Julius Erving
    "The Big Aristotle <thanks for that Rog> Shaquille O'Neal
    Moses Malone
    Hakeem "the Dream" Olajawan <sp?>
    Dominique Wilkins
    Clyde Drexler
    Isaiah Thomas
    You've gotta be kidding that you wouldn't grab Kobe... I hate the man, but he's one of the most ridiculously talented ballers I've ever seen.
    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
      You've gotta be kidding that you wouldn't grab Kobe... I hate the man, but he's one of the most ridiculously talented ballers I've ever seen.

Kobe is "ill." No doubt. But I want to wait and see him mature for 2-3 more years before I make that call. Besides who would you want to take off that roster to fit Kobe in? All of those players are unstoppable.

Comment

• You cant make a fucking dreamteam at this moment, with people whos prime time was like a fucking 20 years ago..
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Galleleo
          You cant make a fucking dreamteam at this moment, with people whos prime time was like a fucking 20 years ago..
          Sounds like Tony Soprano (when i read it) ahahah
          Servers back to Finland!!!!!!

Comment

You cant make a fucking dreamteam at this moment, with people whos prime time was like a fucking 20 years ago..
            half the duelers in the dreamteams (warbirds) are either past there prime or retired.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Current

TWLB

Terr:brookus
              Sharks:windreaper and jonas
              jav:tougher now than it would have been. we'll go with nockm.
              spiders:bram, koan, raspi
              bird:div rid.

TWLJ

1. Force of Nature
              2. Strike
              3. Blood (as long as he isn't on one of his "off days"
              4. Annul
              5. Merce
              SUB: Evasive_

TWLD

1. Queen Six
              2. Rip
              3. demonfaze
              4. Blood
              5. Roar
              SUB: Jack
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• newbie lineups

oo i ahven't done this in 2 weeks so i'm gonna do it again!

but i'll 2 two teams so it's fair and awesome.

TERR 1: pure_luck - this guy gets more kills than his spiders and he doesn't die too much
                JAV 1: Nockm - I hate him, die bitch die.
                shark 1a: Credit Account - nothing spectrular to say except he's always there. Annoys the hell out of me when i spider.
                Shark 1b: Mantra-Slider - fucking annoying as fuck and i hate him. "Hey addy, i'm gonna rep all your jav shots or spider bullets or rep your shark away so you have no chance to do any good"
                Spider 1a: Dabram - my favorite spider pal. protects the terr so well.
                Spider 1b: arrogance - god this guy is fucking mean.
                Spider 1c: Arcane - watch this fucker. God elusive has good spiders. But they all rec whore and don't go for the flag that's why they lose.
                Spider 1d: Brookus - remember before he terred who was MVP in priv base all the time, and he still does it, what a jerk.
                WB1: Divine Rides - seriously who plays wb in base anymore against a good basing squad. But if they do Div is a jerk.

Terr 2: Warportal - sigh nothing to say except diso is stacked.
                JAV 2: Pearl Jam - don't this guys humour and bs fool you he's a cutthroat if i've ever seen one. Watch him amaze with his simple shots. Nothing too fancy from this pirate but his fucking timing.
                Shark 2a: Miau - what you say? God how annoying, i think she takes pages from mantra's playbook, serious diso is too fucking good.
                Shark 2b: Ogred - Who? Anti-Scrub's number 2 shark next to windreaper but windreaper is inactive so i don't mention him. Og could school you in the arts of pissing people off. (i don't know who to say in shark really, without sounding iased, but i'd say castro, and others are just as good.)
                Spider 2a: Tobe - I hate him more than words can say getting 126 ina 20 minute priv basing match and serisouly owning.
                Spider 2b: Anon - NT
                Spider 2c: Raspi - what a whore banging bastard, i'm goonna use my 600+ every bullet damage hax to kill you.
                Spider 2d: Mattey - This man/boy/woman/girl skewls even the best people, sure he is loud and gangley but he can take you anyday.
                WB2: Kuukenen - Good before the server move without lag, now he's the new Div with the lag. Don't go on his screen without protection or hell even with protection or you'll get smoked.

These teams were picked without bias because io am not that kind of guy. "Hey!" you say, "I should be up there you jackass!" To you i say, i'm sory, and i'm sure when twl starts i'll change this again. But good night and good game.
                There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

• Feel the love.

I will not disclude myself from this since everyone else discluded me Also, I only included active people. Also I expanded the list to 10 because there is no way on earth to pick the best 5. Hardly a way to pick the best 10. I put these, therefore, in no ranked order. The numbers are for organization's sake alone.

Top Warbirds (5v5 because there is no 1v1 league... jsut thought I would clarify):

1. Blood - 90% consistent to get at least 12 kills in a match.

2. Queen Six - Was a machine. Is a machine.

3. Guvyer (Dynasty) - Been a solid 10+ kill machine ever since his return.

4. Jack - Flukes up every now and then, still a 10+ machine though.

5. Vihta - Another machine.

6. Raspi - Has a real confidence problem and owns the most when stealing kills from Luke* and Foreign.

7. Jeraden - Plays calm, has the most deadly aim of anyone I think.

8. Luke* - Chokes against easy squads for no apparent reason, but does well when it counts (that is unless foreign and/or raspi are stealing all his kills).

9. Demonfaze - New talent. WIll be interesting to see how he holds up against the big boys.

10. Foreign - Impulsiveness causes him to choke at times and do abnormally well at other times. Performs well under extreme pressure, a solid 1:1 or better at these times.

EDIT: 11. Napalm Sunrise I - most solid player I know of who never practices.
                  Last edited by Foreign; 02-23-2003, 01:23 PM.
                  -Dave

Comment

• ALLSTAR BASING TEAM:
                    WEASEL: Junin
                    Originally posted by Diakka
                    Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

• Foreign maybe nobody put you on his list. BECUASE WE DONT FUCKING KNOW YOU
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Foreign maybe nobody put you on his list. BECUASE WE DONT FUCKING KNOW YOU
                        You told him!

Comment

Ugh, the rest of us do. Dunno where you've been.
                          1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                          1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                          1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                          1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

• Originally posted by Project
                            Ugh, the rest of us do. Dunno where you've been.
                            I think he quit or something.

Comment

This must be a sign that you have played for 6 months and spent 90% of that time perusing the forums. I guess you shouldn't know someone who has been on almost every supersquad since he started playing and MVP'ed the most recent TWLD finals. If you don't know people in the game you shouldn't make unintelligent posts.

EDIT: And if you think I quit, then I guess my MVP in the third round against Elusive last night never happened either 19-10, good game Rampage $$$
                              Last edited by Foreign; 02-23-2003, 01:30 PM.
                              -Dave

Comment

• Idiot, I have played for about 3 years now.. I just dont duel, because Its boring..

Comment

Working...
                                X