No announcement yet.

Dreamteams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like how people assume that they are the shiznazz and that people that don't enter their own tiny sphere of influence must, by definition, be inferior.

No, wait, sorry, that's what I don't like. What I do like is Rice-a-roni, the San Francisco treat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Galleleo
      Idiot, I have played for about 3 years now.. I just dont duel, because Its boring..
      Perhaps one should not speak for a group he does not represent then
      -Dave

Comment

• Re: Feel the love.

Originally posted by Foreign
        I will not disclude myself from this since everyone else discluded me Also, I only included active people. Also I expanded the list to 10 because there is no way on earth to pick the best 5. Hardly a way to pick the best 10. I put these, therefore, in no ranked order. The numbers are for organization's sake alone.

Top Warbirds (5v5 because there is no 1v1 league... jsut thought I would clarify):

1. Blood - 90% consistent to get at least 12 kills in a match.

2. Queen Six - Was a machine. Is a machine.

3. Guvyer (Dynasty) - Been a solid 10+ kill machine ever since his return.

4. Jack - Flukes up every now and then, still a 10+ machine though.

5. Vihta - Another machine.

6. Raspi - Has a real confidence problem and owns the most when stealing kills from Luke* and Foreign.

7. Jeraden - Plays calm, has the most deadly aim of anyone I think.

8. Luke* - Chokes against easy squads for no apparent reason, but does well when it counts (that is unless foreign and/or raspi are stealing all his kills).

9. Demonfaze - New talent. WIll be interesting to see how he holds up against the big boys.

10. Foreign - Impulsiveness causes him to choke at times and do abnormally well at other times. Performs well under extreme pressure, a solid 1:1 or better at these times.

EDIT: 11. Napalm Sunrise I - most solid player I know of who never practices.
        Then why is Rampage losing games if 7 of the top 11 players are on Rampage?

Banzi joins wtfz and doesn't even crack the top 11 anymore. Shame what leaving a vet only squad does to a man.

Comment

• I'm a sad panda

F this S
          I can't even make someone's bench warmer.

?go base
          RudyH in for Freq 1 with ship 8
          WTF?

Comment

• i dont give a fuck what anybody says, banzi is the most crazy scary ass WB to play against. fbz has mad talent, and even tho i hate the fucking piece of no-good slimy shit, ruby is also good. also, no offense to him, but i dont think luke is top ten. hes good, but there are alot of better wbs out there. fbz, napalm, stab, and even viper54 or venomass deserve to be on that list before him.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
            Asia Minor> maybe not
            Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
            bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
            bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
            bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
            bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

• Foreign the point still is.. You think you are the Shiz, maybe you are.. But you dont need to show it off yourself, let other people say it. If they dont maybe you arent that good.
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• Galleleo, you are the best!

ok I said it now give me that candy you promised me
                You ate some priest porridge

Comment

• k, hold on
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• Re: I'm a sad panda

Originally posted by RudyH
                    F this S
                    I can't even make someone's bench warmer.

?go base
                    RudyH in for Freq 1 with ship 8
                    WTF?
                    There were 18 people in ?go base once and Mr. Arrogant was picked before me

So don't take it for granted

Comment

• Re: Re: Feel the love.

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
                      Then why is Rampage losing games if 7 of the top 11 players are on Rampage?

Banzi joins wtfz and doesn't even crack the top 11 anymore. Shame what leaving a vet only squad does to a man.
                      You are ignoring a number of things in your response. First of all, most of those people from Rampage didn't play in most of our losses. Also, the rankings (as I said in my first post) were in no specific order so there is no "top" anything. Each player is listed as equal. Also, you fail to realize that we are 1 of only two teams to beat Elusive so far in TWDD (and shriek can't do it again without jack and nether to help them out). Furthermore, Rampage is a new squad, so we expect to lose stupid games at first, and, if you didn't know, Banzi is on it now as well. You need to get up-to-date Plus we just claimed a #4 spot.
                      -Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Galleleo
                        Foreign the point still is.. You think you are the Shiz, maybe you are.. But you dont need to show it off yourself, let other people say it. If they dont maybe you arent that good.
                        I didn't ask anyone else to say I was great, and I didn't say anything for the purpose of showing off. One can still be truthful and include himself. I said no more of myself than anyone else I listed and I pointed out a few of my accomplishments for the sole purpose of striking familiarity. You are quite aggressive towards me for no apparent reason.
                        -Dave

Comment

• Re: Re: Re: Feel the love.

You are ignoring a number of things in your response. First of all, most of those people from Rampage didn't play in most of our losses. Also, the rankings (as I said in my first post) were in no specific order so there is no "top" anything. Each player is listed as equal. Also, you fail to realize that we are 1 of only two teams to beat Elusive so far in TWDD (and shriek can't do it again without jack and nether to help them out). Furthermore, Rampage is a new squad, so we expect to lose stupid games at first, and, if you didn't know, Banzi is on it now as well. You need to get up-to-date Plus we just claimed a #4 spot.
                          Foreign I thought you were through with the biased shit...Dy and Queen Six in the top 10 WBs RIGHT NOW? ROFL...Also, Nether stayed w/ us for like 10 mins he played in no games w/ us and he sucks. Jack hardly ever played vs Elu cus of when he got on and he would go 12-10 to 5-10 each round he wasnt stable enough. And we all know Blood and Banzi are your entire squad, stop denying it and get over ur ego.

I also see a difference in Shriek and Rampage in that we were both new squad who could quickly take basically any squad from the first week we started playing. However, shriek took their losses never blaimed it on "inexperience with each other" or "our good lineup wasnt on".

Also, I believe we are the only squad thats in the top 5 in each Division. Even if it is just TWD thats still something to say about what you would call a "new squad who havent played together that much".

Then you might say, "What about first shriek, what about the experience u gained from playing with each other in that?" We dont even have 50% of the original Shriek, so that point isnt valid.

This league, we are going in looking at ourselves as the Underdog, your looking at yourselves as Siege 2, however the only people who actually started on Siege were Banzi and Blood, so u obviously cant be siege.
                          Last edited by Tobe; 02-24-2003, 08:53 PM.
                          :yawn:

Comment

• Re: Re: Re: Feel the love.

To correct you: Jack didn't play in that game. Nether was in Shriek for only couple days and not when that game happened.
                            Originally posted by Diakka
                            Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

• Terr:Brookus

Jav:Gundam-Heavyarms
                              (wb: Divine Rides)

Sharks:a2m+, Credit Account

Spids:Sweet Leaf, Plob#f, Nuudeli, Jargha
                              FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

• hmm , i guess i can add to this post. lets see

Terr: Arrogance or Brookus

Sharks: fluffz, credit account,stabwound , a2m

Javs: Pearl Jam, Aenima, Buja

Spiders: Theres alot....Nuu(whatever his name), sufficient, Eggs R Evil, Anon, Spacedust

WB: Randedl, Divine Rides, Poid

Comment

Working...
                                X