• Show
Clear All

I am

Ri
    (Squitch)> Is Ri a bot???

Comment

Originally posted by Relief
      Kookie, hang yourself. Thanks.
      Hey newbie, you see this isn't Mefod 1st or 2nd time tryign to lead a squad. yeah Mefod is a cool guy and lots of fun but he can't run squads. I'll even compromise, if BanG makes it through the entire thing I'll admit you proved me wrong...but that won't happen

PRiESTCULT 4 Life
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

look at that, BanG is dead, what a SHOCKER

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

"Bang" isnt dead. They merged with Rage.
          I hate you all.

Comment

So yeah, I suppose your right O.o

Hey, I can make a mistake here and there.
            I hate you all.

Comment

Aye, technically they're not dead, I just wanted to show you.

Comment

Point Proven. : p
                I hate you all.

Comment

Stupid bitch will also be in twl?

Comment

OMG deny ur alive!
                    Season 8 TWLJ + TWBL Champ.:P

Comment

Terrorist 4 Life!

Naah, I am not gonna leave Paladen untill I quit Subspace/Continuum (and I am not gonna leave it when I quit I just me a retired member of ot then).

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides

why you would want to be on a squad that you won't play for is beyond me- teams need help and players- we spent 6 weeks dicking around with squads who couldn't show 8 players before the league got any sort of identity, and there were still no shows and undershows until the end. if you want to play- JOIN A SQUAD THAT NEEDS PEOPLE OR START ONE. If your squad needs people- FUCKING RECRUIT! I think it's ridiculous to have no=shows or not enough people, there are tons of people who want to be involved in this league, they don't have to be great, you can teach them some stuff- JUST have a team ready to play every week and the league will be better for everyone.
                        Put one post up on this forum that you need people for your squad and you will get recruits looking to play, bottom line.
                        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
                          -KAOS- Dissolved due to lack of leadership, I was never involved in this remake so I dont feel as bad.
                          -KAOS- owned!

Comment

Don't forget Onix you newbies. Epi, i you don't include onix I kill you IRL. Onix is as alive as it's ever been and we ARE playing TWL. Kz
                            It's not whether you win or lose. It's how you place the blame. If you win, of course, it's how you place the shame.

Comment

Oh yea. That death threat was a joke. . Dont ban me !
                              It's not whether you win or lose. It's how you place the blame. If you win, of course, it's how you place the shame.

Comment

I have NO idea what ANY of you are talking about. Therefore this thread is closed. Good day.
                                'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                                sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Working...
                                X