No announcement yet.

Who's coming back to TWL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if they do, TH@ KILL@ has foudn a new home.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
      wtfz will be all up in that bizzle. i think if everyone was active we'd make a great showing in all three leagues. Just as long as our leaders dont get banned :X
      I'm making it my top priority that Annux does not get access to wtfz's webspace.
      I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

same DIV, i get people i know and don't know asking me to join AS all the time, i say we're full and i tel them to message me again in a month or so and i'll say the same thing in a month, not to be mean, but we're full
        There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

you're all preaching to the choir.
          exactly who of the people you speak of do you presume read these forums?

Comment

Re: Who's coming back to TWL?

Originally posted by Epinephrine
            Looking roughly at TWLD I see:

Pretty sure dropping:
            British Squad

-Epi
            Who said the Brits were leaving?
            Originally posted by Facetious
            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

wtfz?!

Comment

OMGZ!
                Originally posted by Diakka
                Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Disoblige is coming back ... probably....hoping it will all get better....we're so naive.
                  "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                    Pallies is the way it is because we recruited people that we liked. if everyone doesn't agree on someone, they don't get in, it's as easy as that. everyone wants to start a magical "elite" squad, but it just doesn't happen like that.. get a group of guys that are active, and get along, and you'll last longer, and you'll have more fun, and you'll get better in the long run.
                    smart guy, right there.
                    "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

well, older squad are very hostile. the environment isnt very good for growing a large amount of squads.
                      Aliases: Tomer, Golan, Tg

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine

Elusive is getting bored playing elim and baseelim and winning every game. Please make more squads for us to own, we are getting really bored and need something to do.
                        -Epi
                        I dont play this game anymore.

Comment

?! is coming?! You are on the way to destruction?!
                          'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                          sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

I haven't been around for all the leagues, but aren't there always "competitive squad shortages" between the seasons? I'm sure when you announce sign ups for a league, you'll get enough active squads to get started. Looking at the new active league eligible squads we have:

-KAOS-
                            Jeuce
                            Attack
                            Collide
                            wtfz
                            Floydians
                            TWBasers (if zXer picks it up when he hears league news)

I'm sure there's more =)
                            I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

my understanding is that -KAOS- just dissolved
                              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

that was fast
                                To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                                brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Working...
                                X