TWL Season 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viva La Mardi

Looks like you ppl are in it for a good ride....welcome to the era of the pusha.....let us all rejoice in the sweet smell of succes....dunno....I'm just...so....happy ?

Originally posted by Disliked
    However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
    when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

GL
      "The strong move quiet, the weak start riots"

Comment

Crome> fu fu fu fu, u cool, fu im out. bwaha good luck epi teehee
        Epi> k
        push> ?
        Epi> dat crap is whack
        'vet' is the new 'newb'.
        sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Re: TWL Season 6

Originally posted by Epinephrine
          . Officially second in command and in charge of TWLD/TWLJ, is THE PUSHER.
          Does this mean you are in charge of TWLB? Or that you and Push will be combining on it? Or is there a third, as of yet unnamed TWLB Coordinator?

Comment

A season to look forward to

Comment

Originally posted by warportal
              Good luck and thanks for taking up this hard task. I'm confident you guyz have what it takes to run a good season! Stay close to the public and be consequent in your decisions.

wp.
              Agreed
              "Have Guns and Travel SubSpace / Continuum"

Comment

Now the job of flame eater officialy goes to epi, run while you can.
                RUN YOU RETARD RUN! RUN FOREST RUNNNNNN.
                The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
                -Dys

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
                  yeah, good luck fellas- just do it right. Just use "common sense" law where applicable, you don't have to have written policy for everything.-
                  also don't cancel games if the server is down part of saturday and sunday.
                  also make sure all the squads that join are committed to finishing the season
                  also- good choices on power distribution- i know you guys will hold it down

BIGGEST TW LEAGUE SEASON EVER- coming soon.
                  wasn't the lack of written policy in some situations part of the problem with the season? i think some people were pissed that they were dealt with differently than other people in the same situation. the best way to go about it is to factor common sense into the rules, and to be extensive on what is to be done in response to problem.

Comment

the problem wasnt that things werent listed, it was that no one ever set a precedent. Every situation was rejudged according to the exisiting rules, and not the previous situation which was smiliar.
                    ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

Good luck

i will be looking forwod for this season.
                      Aliases: Tomer, Golan, Tg

Comment

I'm pretty confident about the next season.

This just means my squad gets to beat elusive in a forfeit win
                        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
                          I'm pretty confident about the next season.

This just means my squad gets to beat elusive in a forfeit win
                          DUDE YOUR GETTING A DEL!

Comment

As long as next season is better then last season, Im all for it epi. Good luck.
                            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Good Luck.
                              "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                              • Shark
                              • Dicer
                              • Sager
                              • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Originally posted by KJW

Agreed
                                $$$ €€€ £££

Comment

Working...
                                X