No announcement yet.

TWL Season 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To sigh up player to TWL / TWD you need to do a zone called SSCU Trench Wars, ?go twd and send a private messsage to bot witch is there. !signup <what you want for password> after that you can go to www.twleagues.org and www.twdivisions.org and login and chose you squad and join to it. After it when you have joined to roster of some squad you need to wait 7 days (one week) and after it you can go and play in the league/division games. Okies?
    Last edited by Late; 11-30-2002, 10:20 AM.

Comment

there seems to be no one left in SS that i like anymore, except Ruby, and some others that were on Light. Fbz has clearly lost his mind and joined the squad that he despised. Epi, the guy that stabbed us both in the back.

What has TW come to? Elusive is now thinking that they can "ownerize" other squads. thats a laugh, they still have a roster full of newbies, and a good starting 5. GJ!!

skater out.

Comment

Originally posted by skater
        there seems to be no one left in SS that i like anymore, except Ruby, and some others that were on Light. Fbz has clearly lost his mind and joined the squad that he despised. Epi, the guy that stabbed us both in the back.

What has TW come to? Elusive is now thinking that they can "ownerize" other squads. thats a laugh, they still have a roster full of newbies, and a good starting 5. GJ!!

skater out.
        -nt-

come back skates

Comment

skater out.
          Well, if they are STILL playing they wouldn't be newbies, right? Maybe I got this wrong, but isn't newbie a disparaging word for a player new to a game.

IMO it's wrong to use it as a word to describe a character for a person. It's more clear to use say immature & whiner in those cases.

Malladrin out.

Comment

Originally posted by Malladrin
            Well, if they are STILL playing they wouldn't be newbies, right? Maybe I got this wrong, but isn't newbie a disparaging word for a player new to a game.

IMO it's wrong to use it as a word to describe a character for a person. It's more clear to use say immature & whiner in those cases.

Malladrin out.
            What a dickweed you are.
            It's not whether you win or lose.
            It's how you place the blame.

Comment

what's with all these "old vets" coming out the closet nowadays, stay hidden, obviusly no one cares what you think or no one else would be around because all you do is put down people, So stay hidden or "retired" and go on with your lives.
              There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Physt, you are allowed to explain what you mean. I don't appreciate statesment without any explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by phYst
                  What a dickweed you are.
                  And you sir, are cool.

Comment

Elusive-Tending to elude; using arts or deception to escape; adroitly escaping or evading; eluding the grasp; fallacious.
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

skater out.
                      Preach it brotha, love to my home dog, miss ya man
                      I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cops
                        Pandagirl!> Jungle gyms are fun! Just not regular gyms because they're dangerous for the health of your butt
                        Jonas> just don't drop your soap in the shower, and your butt will be fine
                        Woho, I'm in someones sig.
                        "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Fbz has clearly lost his mind and joined the squad that he despised. Epi, the guy that stabbed us both in the back.
                          skater out.

WHAT HAD HAPPENED IN THE PAST TO CAUSE SUCH HATRED????

Comment

Well I would guess getting stabbed in the back would be a problem :/

Comment

Working...
                            X