Who will be the best future star?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iToxicon
    we just played 8v9 (we had 8) and i owned so hard, 80k-15k he he gg 2 all the ppl who played, Guru <ZH> = MVP
    lol...
    Originally posted by Diakka
    Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Toxicon, stop being so needy and pathetic. Just stop it. Now. Please. Anyways, you have recieved an invitation to Extra Private Basing, please contact Annux for the arena information.
      ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

Toxicon, you don't get points by hitting walls, you have to aim for the blue enemy ships!

Comment

Who gives a damn? I was MVP. Go me!
          gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
          gravy_: Electric granny chariots
          gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Originally posted by iToxicon
            we just played 8v9 (we had 8) and i owned so hard, 80k-15k he he gg 2 all the ppl who played, Guru <ZH> = MVP
            Not only did Guru get to play he also got MVP, that must've been a shitty game.

-bram

ps. Guru what happened to Alco-forums? Disoblige forum has been down for a week now.

Comment

Toxicon sounds skilled. I wonder who will recruit him first!

Comment

Originally posted by GuruMeditation
                Who gives a damn? I was MVP. Go me!
                Guru still plays?

Comment

I'm more often than not pushing skank in some back alley of twtown (can't help but pronounce that teewee town).

Seriously I'm usually connected as Meditation in SVS. Now the PREMIER LEAGUE SVS AML SEASON HAS STARTED I'm usually praccing down there Alcoholism are still alive and well and recovering from a 7-9 defeat last night *cries*. Contemplating playing Trench more activly .. we'll see ... I get all these looks of shock and horror when I pop in at Trench.

Bram : As with regards the quality of the game, bite me. With regards the forums bite Variable. It's his fault they're down.

Edit : Hell on earth = AOL on a slow computer in the countryside. So slow I can't get on SS
                  Last edited by GuruMeditation; 10-28-2002, 02:36 PM.
                  gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                  gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                  gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Working...
                  X