New TWL Ops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New TWL Ops

I would like to first start off by saying, congrats to i.d., shayde, and Nethila for being promoted. I wish the best for you guys and hope you will do the best to make TWL proficient.

Not to degrade these 3 in anyway, because I am sure they are all capable Ops (and I like/know 2 of them), but if you notice i.d. and shayde are in Spastic, and Nethila is ex-Spastic as well. Just something for you guys to ponder and discuss.

Once again, congrats and good luck.
    1:AnZu> jk jk underground i love you

good choices, regardless of what squad they're on.
    i didn't see any really qualified people but then again, before rodge started doing stuff for tw, i probably wouldn't have thought of him as a candidate for the job either and he did fine for the most part.
    congrats to i.d., shayde and nethila

Comment

i expect big things out of them actually, i know neth and i know how shayde is, so thigns are moving in the right way. (whos i.d? idiot? cylor? both?!)

Thats what TWL needs, like a council rather than a "heres a shitload of work to do"

Maybe that way we'd stop scaring off qualified people?
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

They're fine... gl to all 3~ And please do a good job. :grin:
        AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Figures spastic members =(
          TWLD Champion 2014
          TWDTB Champion 2013
          TWDTB Champion 2016
          TWDTB Champion 2017
          TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
          -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

I.D. was part of twl staff from the beginning.
            megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
            L K> taught u what?
            megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
            9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
            9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
              good choices, regardless of what squad they're on.
              i didn't see any really qualified people but then again, before rodge started doing stuff for tw, i probably wouldn't have thought of him as a candidate for the job either and he did fine for the most part.
              congrats to i.d., shayde and nethila
              Are you kidding? A "fine" job more the most part? You are aware that without Rodge there wouldn't be a TWL? Rodge essentially ran Trench Wars. I think he's still staff, just not TWL Op. Awesome, before you go saying Rodge did a "fine" job, when he most certainly exceeded that, think about how you would do as a TWL Op.
              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10
              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Voth
                Are you kidding? A "fine" job more the most part? You are aware that without Rodge there wouldn't be a TWL? Rodge essentially ran Trench Wars. I think he's still staff, just not TWL Op. Awesome, before you go saying Rodge did a "fine" job, when he most certainly exceeded that, think about how you would do as a TWL Op.

and before you say things like "there wouldn't be TWL without rodge" maybe you need to consider slowbob? Wait, you weren't aroudn back then. Look rodge did a good job, but someone else will pick up the slack -- someone always does.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Remember when Louis XV was a twl op for like half a week?!
                  Dice
                  TWLB Champions Season 8
                  TWLJ Champions Season 8
                  TWLB Champions Season 10
                  TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Originally posted by Voth
                    Eh? Certainly rodge did a ton of work for TWL but TWL would still be around without rodge
                    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                    www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                      i expect big things out of them actually, i know neth and i know how shayde is, so thigns are moving in the right way. (whos i.d? idiot? cylor? both?!)
                      i.d. i think is i.d.i.o.t., used to be a zh some time ago. was on paladen. yeah, that's all i remember :P
                      thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Damn they get to resign on their spots nowdays.. My TWL Op (training refs with zeus) was stolen back then :P pffft
                        Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
                        Mirror <ZH> this sucks
                        Server> dont worry mirror
                        Server> shark fits your tits
                        Peace <ZH>> shut up
                        Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
                        Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
                        1:Hercules> im level 90
                        1:Hercules> in 9d
                        1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
                        1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

Hahahaha, this is pathetic...
                          Has anyone ever seen idiot/id/steph do something as a staffer?
                          She never hosted or quite rarely, she never had anything precise to do as a mod, no help calls, she was putting the cheater calls aside....
                          man.. wtf is that....

i agree with shayde and nethila, those 2 have a good mind, they will handle with it and deal with the problems.

Comment

Originally posted by a2m+
                            Remember when Louis XV was a twl op for like half a week?!
                            Haha yeah! :P Where is he? He quit before Crips went down right?

Comment

Don't worry I'm still here representing the Euro side in TWL Staff
                              Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
                              24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
                              1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

Working...
                              X