X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Hot and Not, WEEK 8!!!!

HOT PLAYERS OF THE WEEK!

TWL-D

HOT PLAYER: Simulate a team trying to get in the playoff picture, Venom a team trying to stay in the playoff picture, this was a big game for both teams. And in this game, Vitja stepped up big with a MVP 14-7 performance. Allowing Simulate to beat Venom, who many didn't even give them a shot. Good job Vitja, good game.

Honorable mention(s): Pascone for having a 16-8 performance versus Pallies, in another game where both teams hope for a playoff spot. Also Plob#f, who finished 12-2, almost completing a flawless game.

TWL-J

HOT PLAYER: After taking a break from TWL-J last week, and watching all the teams' struggle without him, Sika returned to action again this week. No surprise here, once again showing how important he is to the teams success with a 15-6 MVP performance in a win. Good game, buddy.

Honorable mention(s): Mithra, who stepped up with a 13-6 performance versus Venom in TWL-J against the likes of Rough, Dark!, Amputate, etc. Shadazer also, with a 14-6 performance against Dragon. Good game guys!

TWL-B

HOT PLAYER: In this base game, Bram finishes with an impressive 107-21 record versus Pirates, snagging 5 terrkills in the process. Good game to him for a fine performance.

Honorable mentions(s): NL>TERMINATOR, who finished 125-63 against a tough Spastic team. Sika also, who finished with a 102-36 performance against a division opponent, with playoff implications involved. Also to Nethila, with a 53-7 game. Good game, guys.
    RaCka> how can i get you here
    death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
    RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
    death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

death row was being biased giving Sika his player of the week award in LJ! This was only the 6th week when he MVPs all the games he plays in, we could've waited for one more.
    Other than that... Wax got his shit together, quality dissing is always fun and easier than giving props like drow had to do.
    Domi> I'll take right one, you take left..truce
    USS Banana> ok
    Domi> on a sidenote Samurai and Strike are hunted
    Get ready. Game will start in 10 seconds
    USS Banana> you arent playing
    Domi> made too many plans and forgot to play

Nowyoudie> Sika once talked to me
    Nowyoudie> He said !ready

Comment

twl blows
      tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
      capE> lucky he didnt say captain
      capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
      9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
      1:Kentaro> suits you well
      1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

I was expecting Not for Venom in all 3 leagues. We try to be elite and not care for a 2d spaceship game were so cool. B)

I have no idea what the hell happened to Venom. Ever since the end of week 2 I never seen more then two people online including myself as that one person. Then after Easter some people disappeared and just went MIA. I am basically just telling you this that if we make any of the league playoffs that our duelers said they will get active and give a playoffs a whirl. Id also like to apologize for our complete ignorance to the leagues this season with our inactiveness. I had no idea where to put this and with a lot of people enjoy viewing the Hot or Not id figure this would be perfect. Since we are defiantly the not squad of the last 6 in a half weeks. Oh by the way I will show for all my games and enjoy the rest of the season.

Comment

lol funny not, gen
          8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
          8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
          8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
          8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
          8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
          8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

pfft drow :/ i should at least get an honorable mention... along with allure from rusher and garicha or w/e from heavy... especially garicha... it looks like he sorta carried or helped his squad to the victory... he went 6-1... and the final score's pretty close... not that close.. but still...

Comment

Originally posted by swim
              pfft drow :/ i should at least get an honorable mention... along with allure from rusher and garicha or w/e from heavy... especially garicha... it looks like he sorta carried or helped his squad to the victory... he went 6-1... and the final score's pretty close... not that close.. but still...
              garrincha was a sub? if so, he should get sub of the week
              RaCka> how can i get you here
              death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
              RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
              death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

re

where is my mention Drow?

Comment

Originally posted by Pan
                  I was expecting Not for Venom in all 3 leagues. We try to be elite and not care for a 2d spaceship game were so cool. B)

I have no idea what the hell happened to Venom. Ever since the end of week 2 I never seen more then two people online including myself as that one person. Then after Easter some people disappeared and just went MIA. I am basically just telling you this that if we make any of the league playoffs that our duelers said they will get active and give a playoffs a whirl. Id also like to apologize for our complete ignorance to the leagues this season with our inactiveness. I had no idea where to put this and with a lot of people enjoy viewing the Hot or Not id figure this would be perfect. Since we are defiantly the not squad of the last 6 in a half weeks. Oh by the way I will show for all my games and enjoy the rest of the season.
                  karma has it's way of kicking people in the balls.
                  it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

17-5 should definately get mentioned

aswell as my 2-1
                    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                    There wont be another election for president.
                    Obama is the Omega President.
                    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

My benching action in all 3 games allowing a triple win for -F- should definately give me an honorable mention!
                      "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Cute reference to my name. Very original and comical. But, for lack of a desire to start shit again on a thread and then see every other fuckhole I've made fun of pop up here, I'll just say: good job drow and Wax.

EDIT: Oh wait, too late. Hi sCHOPe.

Comment

wtf where is my not player of the week award
                          1:Omnigod> when i look at that pic its more like SADMAN

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
                            Cute reference to my name. Very original and comical. But, for lack of a desire to start shit again on a thread and then see every other fuckhole I've made fun of pop up here, I'll just say: good job drow and Wax.

EDIT: Oh wait, too late. Hi sCHOPe.
                            werent you the one that wrote that ?
                            8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                            8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                            8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                            8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                            8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                            8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

i'd pat you all on the back and give you praise for doing good in leagues but then again that's what half of your squads for.
                              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
                              X