Official Hot and Not, WEEK 8!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by genocidal
    When you're good enough to beat Nethila's squad then you can talk about problems in his spider skills. Until then, you just let him rest his dick on your lips as it should be.
    I don't want to get into an arguement, but Basingcrew did just beat your squad.. I know you hardly play leagues, or don't play at all. But this might also be the reason why you should keep your mouth closed when someone's making a valid point, and you happen to disagree just because the squad of the person 'offended' is better than NL's squad. Just to point out some irony in your post...
    Last edited by Cyrus; 04-22-2005, 01:57 PM.
    Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrus
      I don't want to get into an arguement, but Basingcrew did just beat your squad.. I know you hardly play leagues, or don't play at all. But this might also be the reason why you should keep your mouth closed someone's making a valid point, and you happen to disagree just because the squad of the person 'offended' is better than NL's squad. Just to point out some irony in your post...
      Knew I'd get some kid to post this.

You can take Spastic's loss to BasingCrew for what it's worth. I'm not going to say anything about it because I don't want to start anything other than it's a sad day when I have to spider for my squad in TWLB.

I wasn't even ragging on NL if you read my post. All I was saying is that I'm sick of seeing ?go base whores talking shit about seasoned basers who know how to win when it counts without being able to back it up. Maybe BC can back it up in the playoffs, maybe not. We'll see.

Comment

Basingcrew is actually good, its like the only squad that has improved over the span of TWL. That is weird, all other squads have degraded really, or remain static.
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.
        . â–²
        ▲ ▲

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
          Basingcrew is actually good, its like the only squad that has improved over the span of TWL.
          I'll second that. They were a surprise last season and definitely are surprising me this season. Part of it may be that they don't "scare" anyone. They are the constant underdog and thrive on it.

Regarding Neth's camping : It works on A-S. Overall we're a very "turtleing" squad (mainly because I'm a defensive-minded terrier).

llater,
          Tony
          Last edited by brookus; 04-22-2005, 04:25 PM.

Comment

from my personal experience I gotta say that its impossible to watch every game when u are going to do the "Hot Article". Most of times u end up looking at the scores only. I'm sorry but theres no way u can change it. I cant guess if NL's (for example) score of 70-50 in game A was great or not, if he did the "dirty job" or just sucked. Instead if I see Nethila going 90-5 I can say he owned even if he was camping. Its not ez to kill 90 fucking guys and die only 5 times. Camping or not.
            1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
            1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
            1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
            1:Vitja> afk
            1:Underground> haha vit
            1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

There is one way, and that will incorporate the host of each game to note anything in the game that is worth mentioning, forward it to the HOT or NOT commentators, and the commentators will scale out which ones are worth mentioning over others. Probably the quickest way and most accurate way to do it.

If that means that the burden that only 2 people comment, maybe it should be split up to 6 jobs, one for each league in each HOT or NOT.
              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
              Failure teaches success.
              . â–²
              ▲ ▲

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
                If that means that the burden that only 2 people comment, maybe it should be split up to 6 jobs, one for each league in each HOT or NOT.
                You can read my mind.
                -Kawrae

Comment

Originally posted by Wax
                  Thats right bitches, WE DID IT ON TIME.

Alright, and so it begins. Another fierce yet boring and unpredictable weekend of subspace battles. Before I start spewing out things that will most likely piss off a select group of people or just the ones I decide to pick on in their division, I have a few things I would like to say:

Many thanks to shayde along with SOME help from the other goons, on accomplishing several tasks. Just two accomplishments are staying up late hours ands making the bots more stable, and also making it so that the site and scores update themselves. Its a shame shayde wasnt on that team earlier because Rodge and shayde would have made a kickass working crew of two. And now, on to the main point for people reading this. Pointing out failures of other people so they can feel better about themselves!

This weekends NOT section is sponsored by GENitals <ER> Inc. If you cant feel your reproductive organs and arent sure if they are working, dont feel bad, because neither can we!

And now, our feature presentation.

Holy Homoland, Venom! (No offense Amputate) What is going on with this squad? I know I know
                  "Rough> its not easy being in a squad with people who dont care anymore", but dont overuse that excuse to cover up for some of your squadmates rust. Playing Warbirds in LJs doesnt help either. (No offense Audit, I just think abstruct would have done better" But anyways, for LJ I would have to pick Dark! for this weekend. Recieving a 1-10 vs rapid plus a teamkill.
                  I must admit some of your deaths were odd, but eeeek! But as Piston the Almighty Penquin Slayer said
                  "Pissedon> see you in playoffs". So you will have a chance to redeam yourself..maybe.

Now for TWLB...god damn, I dont know anything about this league. So I just looked at the scores and decided to single out a squad even though there may be a reason for the loss but in this case I doubt it. My NOT
                  for TWLB goes out to the whole squad of Anti-Scrub! For letting Rejeced Basers get 18 seconds. Just kidding. Rejected basers, good lord, come on. You are a pure basing squad and you cant even get a few minutes up..well,
                  not even one. I would blame Ekko but because of that happening in the pass....I just cant bare going through all his coments on the forum again. So I am forced to pick someone else. Hmm...O.k. I dont really know. So Im just going to blame the sharks like all the basers do and say they did some stupid mining jobs or something.

TWLD...man Venom, you guys are slipping. But I guess another game that I didnt quite expect to turn out the way it did was Dragon vs Heavy. What the hell, Heavy loses to everyone and just randomly decides to beat Sk8 and Dragon. Two decent squads that get an unexpected dick up their ass' suprisingly findind that it is clausehouse doing it. But anyways,
                  things are just too unstable and it seems this league is just an equal oppurtunity for some squads to take home a title
                  home in. Wierd though...Dark! did better in the wb then the jav and beats a WB (Audit) in his ship, and vice versa in the LJ. Crazy. Hopefully code doesnt take extreme measures and sit his players down and start telling them stories about how things should be. As for dragon...just do something.

Well folks! thats just about all I have to say and Im sure some of you are glad of that. Looking back I can see quite a few things that dont make sense but Im sure there will be people who will point it out for me. Wouldnt be fun without the hecklers! Anyways, stay black...er, white, or green, brown, red, (and any other color that I didnt mention so I dont get bitched at for racism)
                  TRENCHWARS!
                  You have poor literary skills.

Should someone that doesn't even watch games from all 3 leagues be writing this? I deem your article "Worse than Apts" at least his made some people laugh.
                  carpe diem

Comment

lol, how can someone watch every game possible in the weekend? cmon, let the kids eat something....
                    and defensive terring is not fun when you terr, lol

Comment

shooting the shit is my business, sign me up captain.
                      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
                      X