No announcement yet.

Week 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cape is one of the best leaders i ever had. Especialy with the guys he's doing it with.
    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Cig, explain us why :P
      Only the loyal count.

Comment

I was talking about newbies in general. Not PJ. Hell I know PJ aint scared to duel ne 1.
        2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

why would anyone be scared to duel anyone? ITS ONLINE, u won't die! retards :P
          TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
          TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
            Annul's first twl playoff
            hahahahah
            1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
            1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
            1: cundor> dude
            1: cundor> i already told my parents
            1: Desperate> LOL
            1: Cremation> HAHA
            1: bram> :)
            1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

My little brother is drinking Root Beer out of an old Pringles Canister.

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                Cape is one of the best leaders i ever had. Especialy with the guys he's doing it with.
                YEES!!!
                -Kawrae

Comment

Cape is most definitely the best squad leader I have ever had. He knows how to run the squad well, and yet keeps everyone happy. Hes god.

p.s I LOVE YOU CIGGY

-SoL
                  JAMAL> if i was homeless, would wait by like mcdonalds then when i see fatFUK steal food n make a run for it

help: (Cape) (twbd2): i would like to nominate sol for sexist ZH ever

1:JAMAL> sum fuk says hi to me im like wtf, have hand on glock rdy to fire

1:Stabwound> big DICKS for me PLZ

Comment

I run my squad with an iron fist, if anyone steps outta line they meet the hammer. :death:

p.s: im godly

Comment

godmode.exe
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Arrogance (not the player) was done best by Ruby. All the latest attempts pale in comparison.

llater,
                        Tony

Comment

i think as pj said, the question isnt what can stop them, but what is gonna stop them.
                          8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                          8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                          8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                          8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                          8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                          8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Solidify I couldn't understand you with those balls in your mouth.

Haha you walked right into that one I'm just kidding haha.
                            www.godswrathclan.net

Comment

Scrotal's Horde!! would own you all. Na$, Kid....you know what I'm talkin bout.
                              The Scrotal Master
                              "Master of Scrotal Matters"
                              "Harbringer of d00m!"

now appearing as ::drumroll::
                              box turtle

http://www.cafepress.com/historicemblems

Comment

If your initials are C.B. welcome back.
                                Winner of TWDL Scrotals
                                Winner of TWT Melee
                                Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment