Congratulations -FINAL-!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations -FINAL-!

you guys played great and deserve the title. Raspi and Sika are a hard combo to go against. congratulations on -finally- getting your championship.

Yeah, congrats

and congrats to Sika for getting all 3 MVP's

Comment

Congrats guys
      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
      1:Chao <ER>> at all
      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Big grats..
        1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

it was funny cuz he said -Finally- ahah eheheh hohoh, gj
          Big Chill

Comment

Congratulations to both -Final- and Pirates for making it as far as you did. Both teams deserve props for being comprised of great players.
            3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
            3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
            MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

Congrats
              gg

Comment

Gz gj guys
                Originally posted by Kolar
                My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

GG -FINAL- i knew u could do it i just wish i could have been there anyways i just got back and its great to hear the good news! good game pirates (congrats to dice as well)
                  TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                  TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

Thanks, Awesome. I was going to make a thread about it, but you beat me to it.

But this is definitely a huge feeling for me personally. I mean, broke into the game 5 years ago, always loved playing warbirds. I always wanted to be apart of a warbird dueling team that could win it all, and now I have. Because it's not easy, it's hard. You have a lot of good duelers out there. But this was a special group of guy, very unselfish, and had the heart of a champion. A good example was displayed the previous round versus Venom in a 3rd round battle, Sika is out in the middle of the game trailing by -3 or -4. But other guys just refused to lose. Raspi, Colonel, Vihta, Foreign, willing us to the title game; Colonel was on 9 deaths for about 10 minutes, he just didn't want to die out. And I think in that battle, you could see champions being born. Because in today's round 3 versus Pirates, Sika was not going to be dying out. Not this time. He made sure of it, by grabbing the TWL-D by the throat and owning it. Clutch performances by Raspi and Vihta also.

And with that, another season comes to an end. Congrats to Pirates for having such a fantastic season. They are a bunch of nice guys also, so it's a shame two teams couldnt win it.
                    RaCka> how can i get you here
                    death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                    RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                    death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by death row

But this is definitely a huge feeling for me personally. I mean, broke into the game 5 years ago, always loved playing warbirds. I always wanted to be apart of a warbird dueling team that could win it all, and now I have. Because it's not easy, it's hard. You have a lot of good duelers out there. But this was a special group of guy, very unselfish, and had the heart of a champion. A good example was displayed the previous round versus Venom in a 3rd round battle, Sika is out in the middle of the game trailing by -3 or -4. But other guys just refused to lose. Raspi, Colonel, Vihta, Foreign, willing us to the title game; Colonel was on 9 deaths for about 10 minutes, he just didn't want to die out. And I think in that battle, you could see champions being born. Because in today's round 3 versus Pirates, Sika was not going to be dying out. Not this time. He made sure of it, by grabbing the TWL-D by the throat and owning it. Clutch performances by Raspi and Vihta also.

And with that, another season comes to an end. Congrats to Pirates for having such a fantastic season. They are a bunch of nice guys also, so it's a shame two teams couldnt win it.
                      good game.
                      TWLD Champion 2014
                      TWDTB Champion 2013
                      TWDTB Champion 2016
                      TWDTB Champion 2017
                      TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                      -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by death row

i totally agree with ya drow! gratz to -f-, u deserved it ^^
                        (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
                        (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°•.¸O¸.•°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
                        \~~~~~~~•.•~~~~~~~/
                        << evoce >>
                        /~~~~~~~.•.~~~~~~~\
                        (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´O`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)
                        (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)

TWLJ Season 10 Champion (Thunder)
                        TWLD Season 9 Champion (Sk8)
                        TWLD Season 8 Runner up (Pirates)

Comment

job well done, grats
                          the price is right, bitch.

Comment

ooo... grats -F-! ^-^
                            AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

GG skywalker, aka sika.

btw raspi, ?squad raspi <ZH> and i dont know if anyone saw raspis banner on rd.2 of twld, but i did. you cant fool me raspi.
                              What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

Working...
                              X