No announcement yet.

Congratulations -FINAL-!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bah I want the feeling drow. So I can finally quit this shit.....

GG to -F-, very well played match. To quote Pedro Martinez: "Sika is my daddy."
    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Props guys, your teaming was enough to take you all the way. Props.
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Damn! i didn't saw any twl match this weekend <_< . Congrats to -f- and dice for the championship and to sk8 and pirates for getting to the finals. Anyone has the games on video!?
        A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

I don't think they've invented those ss videos yet. Would be pretty cool, though. : )
          RaCka> how can i get you here
          death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
          RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
          death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Yeah, I couldn't think of anything more entertaining than popping in an ss video or DVD and letting my feet up to watch a classic TWL final.

Comment

Congrats Final :grin:.

I would have recorded the games but my older brother (Ender) broke the hard drive on my good computer and I could not get a replacment in time or use the one from this computer. I'll try for season 9 to get some good base games up in round 1 or whatever league events before then. I don't know if anyone else recorded any of the finals but if they did, get a torrent up and i'll seed it.

Comment

Gj -Final- ^-^
                You won the twl that counts, the original Trenchwars League.
                Heres the winning shot incase anyone was crazy enough to stop watching at the end!

:whistling

Comment

Originally posted by Wil
                  Gj -Final- ^-^
                  You won the twl that counts, the original Trenchwars League.
                  Heres the winning shot incase anyone was crazy enough to stop watching at the end!
                  lol thanks wil, it was nice to have you around all season. thanks for the logs and everything. it was a great ride all season
                  death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me

Comment

No duh conc raspi is started the wb line on basingcrew
                    Big Chill

Comment

damn Wil your monitor is huge, anyways, well deserved wins -f- and dice

Comment

You can set your res that high on a 17" monitor, nothing special.

GJ -f- and Dice
                        k8> (both my dad's are gay :( )

Comment

:greedy:
                          TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                          TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

OOOhhh :wub: :wub:

Nice screenshot Wil, and particularly because my banner (sikamade <3) looks sooo sexy in it :turned:

Yea normally I wouldn't say that I'm good and I won't, I'll just say I played really good in wb playoffs, hurrah! Though sika can't be beat, especially in mvp races and he is the key in -f- wb-line. I was a bit disappointed to see bot give sika 1st round mvp too, cause he was 15-10 and I was 15-7..oh well.

Comment

Props and congrats to -F-, good job boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Raspi
                                Nice screenshot Wil, and particularly because my banner (sikamade <3) looks sooo sexy in it :turned:

Yea normally I wouldn't say that I'm good and I won't, I'll just say I played really good in wb playoffs, hurrah! Though sika can't be beat, especially in mvp races and he is the key in -f- wb-line. I was a bit disappointed to see bot give sika 1st round mvp too, cause he was 15-10 and I was 15-7..oh well.
                                lol yeah, thats just bad karma there raspo . maybe if you saved a kitten before the match, the bot-god's might have granted you the mvp! i jus remember that you were having a very good round, so i jus made sure i stayed alive for you in the end; when i subbed in <g>

Comment

Working...
                                X