Best out of 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best out of 3

I want TWLD and TWLJ to be Best out of 3 even in regular season this time.
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Games would take alot of time... but i dont say thats a bad idea.

I agree with JonJon
    -Kawrae

Comment

Yes, do best out of 3... this way the chance of the best team winning increases significantly
      TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
      TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
      TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
      First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

They will take way too much time if they're best of 3. And 3 league matches per weekend is just fine for the regular season, I don't want to be playing 7 rounds (which is the max for 3-league squads if the proposal went through).
        6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
        3 league vet

Comment

i say 1 cuz 3 would take long
          Gun remembers.

Comment

3 takes way too long.. when you take in all the matches that have to be played during a regular season..
            1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Yep, 3 is too much. Especially with the issue of restarts that sometimes happen, I don't think people want to host TWL games for 5 hours straight on Sundays. :P
              sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Miku19
                They will take way too much time if they're best of 3. And 3 league matches per weekend is just fine for the regular season, I don't want to be playing 7 rounds (which is the max for 3-league squads if the proposal went through).
                C'est vrai (very true)
                ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                Failure teaches success.
                . â–²
                ▲ ▲

Comment

Funny how leagues used to be 3 rnds when less ppl played, and there were no bots, just staffers hosting.
                  Originally posted by Disliked
                  However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                  when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

3 rounds -> more games -> more fun. But with the bots we have it would be a pain in the ass like stabwound said.
                    last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

3 rounds is the best idea. That way the best team is going to win, and not just get lucky in one round. This whole "it takes to much time" is total bs. You make the rounds 15 min max, and you keep a timeline for submitting lineups. You start on time and follow the rules and it fits in an hour.

Shockingly, if you manually host things, there aren't restarts...
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Jones
                        I want TWLD and TWLJ to be Best out of 3 even in regular season this time.
                        Yes i agree with that. It would be great if you had it that way ^-^.
                        Although it would take much more time wich would probably mean that schedules should be better planned and more organized.
                        A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Originally posted by Arikel
                          Yes i agree with that. It would be great if you had it that way ^-^.
                          Although it would take much more time wich would probably mean that schedules should be better planned and more organized.

if you guys really think you need more time, than rather than have schedules from 1 to 5 est (or whatever it is) just make each time block a buck thirty.

12:30-2
                          2-3:30
                          3:30-5

Theres one option. You could still do the 1-5 and just plan having a 30 min in there. I.E.

My TWLD is at 1:00. so ask the team were facing in LJ if they want to play at 2:30...rather than wait till 3.

I still say it can be easily done in an hour (and wait for it, it HAS BEEN DONE)
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

More rounds, less squads maybe ?
                            Winner of TWDL Scrotals
                            Winner of TWT Melee
                            Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

Atleast the play-offs?
                              Only the loyal count.

Comment

Working...
                              X