No announcement yet.

Small Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On one hand, I'm sorry to see green full-charges go away--you learn to play with them.

On the other hand, Epi's being proactive. Yay for proactive league management.
    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram

2. How hard is it to understand that I think it's LAME that after you FUCKUP and waste your fucking energy and get chased by an obviously SUPERIOR player you can just run away and get a LUCKY FULL CHARGE and get an EZ SHOT at him. It's totally lame because, here it comes: you FUCKED up and have no right to get that possibility of getting a full charge so you can fucking escape from the guy. There shouldnt be no way that you have to let some FUCKUP run away because you see he's heading for greens and might get a full charge. If you think this is fair you are obviously a player who lacks experience/skill.
      YAY let's make sure to only let people with 30 ms ping play and 0.1 0.1 max ploss cuz it's LAME when you hit someone and he doesn't die, turns around and gets an EZ SHOT. If you think lagging people(or at least people with more than ~30 ms high ping) should be able to play than you are obviously a player who lacks/experience/skill.

(trying to say here that that argument can be used in anyway and isn't really a great argument )
      TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

Dab you need to understand it really doesn't matter what you think is lame. For example:

Spawning is much lamer than picking up a green and getting an easy shot.

Lag rushing is more lamer than picking up a green and getting an easy shot.

When you might think a player FUCKED UP, he might be taking a shot anticipating a full charge from a green nearby. Its doesn't matter what you think the player did, it's about who ended up with the kill.

You know what is lamer in my opinion. People who wait for the other person to shoot, only to then rush and never take the first shot. Because they think their lag/dodge can help them most likely their oponent will miss. After they rush they and get like 1 cm from you they kill you by taking a EZ SHOT. THAT IS LAME and if you don't see that you don't have any skillz/exp whatsoever. See how the argument doesn't work?

Also, in the rock situation. What you are forgetting is that the oposition player also has a team close by. And their teammates are going to allow you to shoot at a single target from all directions because you will be distracted by their teammates. Now do you see how ppl behind rocks when they have their team there are not EZ PIE. "otherwise you have no skillz/exp/whatever blah blah blah"... <-- note how the things in quotes really doesn't make your argument credable.

Epi: Sure I'm willing to give it a shot but only if I know what is your criteria to judge whether removal of the greens have been successful or not? But I forsee that people really don't notice much difference except the fact that the element has been removed from the game and you can't use it anymore. Hence reducing the scope of wb dueling.
        Jav Guide: Jav Guide

Too bad you have to be a pallie to see it

Comment

Originally posted by Duck
          i like epi running leagues already!

<3
          hmmmm

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
          Asia Minor> maybe not
          Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
          bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
          bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
          bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
          bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Jav's Shrap

This is pertaining to another post in which you said shrap is considered random... Shrap adds all the fun to Javs... Yes they can be aimed, and they always disperse and the same angle therefore making it the opponents fault if they don't dodge... I have started dueling with Javs and find it TEDIOUS and BORING! People are beating me more out of my own impatience than they are with true skill. Shrap is all skill... If you think otherwise then you have not Jav'd long enough
            pfff... and you say you haven't heard of me...

Comment

50% of my jav shrap is aimed. it is very effective
              'vet' is the new 'newb'.
              sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Working...
              X