X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Epinephrine
    Alright the zone has spoken

-Epi
    does this mean twlb is going to get playoffs this season as well?

Comment

Originally posted by castromarx

Comment

Originally posted by castromarx
        As a matter of fact, there will be playoffs for TWLB. You might also be excited to know that they will begin IMMEDIATELY after the regular season ends. Stay tuned for more details regarding playoff structures.

-PUSH
        Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Re: Sharp in TWLB

Originally posted by Epinephrine
          KJW mentioned in another thread that he'd like to see shrap removed from TWLB.
          It was just a thought since it was removed from Jav leagues. Everyone against it made some very good points I didn't think about. Good job
          "Have Guns and Travel SubSpace / Continuum"

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
            As a matter of fact, there will be playoffs for TWLB. You might also be excited to know that they will begin IMMEDIATELY after the regular season ends. Stay tuned for more details regarding playoff structures.

-PUSH
            EVERYTHING WE'VE HEARD IS TRUE!

Comment

Originally posted by arrogance
              EVERYTHING WE'VE HEARD IS TRUE!
              Except the part about me wearing purple panties.. I don't wear any undergarments.
              Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Free and Easy
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
                  Except the part about me wearing purple panties.. I don't wear any undergarments.
                  you've shattered my dreams

Comment

There's an unnerving amount of competence coming out of staff right now. So when do we get to taste the mad flavor of the season?

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
                      There's an unnerving amount of competence coming out of staff right now. So when do we get to taste the mad flavor of the season?
                      Once epi gives more power to acid.

Comment

i like shrap because i never play javs and on the once-every-millenium occasion that i do i stray shrap some very skilled javs and go 20-10 from elite luck and they get so mad and i laugh because it's so funny.

haha losers.
                        i'm bored

Comment

Erf, I just played a couple of games where people seemed to have neverending shrap supplies and now agree with the others. I think some sort of max shrap for both sharks and javs ought to be instituted.

Comment

This shark shrap discussion reminded me of something that happened earlier today. I was sharking (as usual) in and around the lower base when a terr with 2 levis and a wb attached to it started to fire at the inside from the top left tower. I waited for the twin levis to fire their L3s before I sent a single shark bomb towards the corner. Of course, the fast moving terr was quick enough to move well out of range of the blast radius... but not far enough away from the shrap from the bomb hitting the brick. Now usually in such a situation, just a single levi would get killed (especially since it just fired) leaving the terr alive, but this time I managed to kill all 4 ships with that 1 shark shrap.

Nothing is funnier than seeing 4 people typing variations of "OMFG" and "damn shrap" at the same time.
                            Last edited by Troll King; 12-06-2002, 05:03 PM.

Comment

<bows to TK>
                              To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                              brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Sigh basing is gay.
                                1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                                1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                                1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                                1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Working...
                                X