Squads to make TWLD this season, other then the ones who already qualified

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by a2m+
    To merce's defense, I _AM_ the hottest piece of ass to ever step foot in tw... I mean seriously, have you tried _not_ jacking off to me?! Its impossible!
    Thats actually me a2m...
    :yawn:

Comment

• Originally posted by wark <ER>
      Ok, you can say "quicksand doesn't have any twl experience" or "squads like you come along every year" blah blah all you want, but the simple fact remains. LOOK AT THE TOP 16 IN TWDD RIGHT NOW, squads like germ, elude, SYNE, and other horrible fucking squads that are all going to be GANTZ'S IN TWL. Seriously, TWL is going to be a joke this year for any squad who has any skill. So how can you honestly not think that Quicksand will easily make the twl-d finals atleast. I mean seriously, TWL will be worse this year then any year before I think, Because there will be four power squads with any good player in TW on them. Honestly think all players should be worth points based on their twdd stats from the previous season, and squads shouldn't be allowed to go over a certain amount of points or something. :/. But for this year atleast twld is going to be very one sided for 4 squads.

boy got ego

what if you are in the same conference as sk8, -f-, pirates, & ancients?

don't think finals would be automatic like they seem to be.
      violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
      [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

• Originally posted by golden duck
        I love how wark makes his squad sound like they are superior to anyother squad out there. I wont disagree that qs will make playoffs if thier players dont choke, they could...who knows, twl is crazy liek that, any squad can have an off day and the underdog squad could pull out the win. It is way to hard to predict twl finals and shit w.o knowing the exact squads and rosters that poeple are on.

TWL-d is a little more spread out this year, but you never know who shows up on sundays to play. A recent example is the recent loss by the Indy Colts, the chargers wanted it more and were less publicized than the colts, and look what happened they pulled the upset. SO if a lower talked-about squad wants to make a name for themsleves than you better be ready qs or anyother squad boasting here to watchout.
        LOL You keep relating everything to sports!
        Singularit> Ive seen old men do alot of scary shit
        Beasts> ur grandpa always runs around on ice singu?
        Unorthadox> LMAO
        Unorthadox> LMFAO
        Singularit> mine does
        Singularit> but hes ubergrandpa
        Unorthadox> ROFL

Comment

• Originally posted by Unorthadox
          LOL You keep relating everything to sports!

Me love sports!!

Comment

The thing is EIG your just really not active enough to know who is who anymore in terms of squads. I mean most of the members of QS even though not very well known have been playing for a few years, and several of us have been playing since long before 2000. But this really isn't about that anyways

The way I see things now are like this.

in TWL-D there will be four squads that will dominate, and two of the squads aren't even active yet and im not sure that they will be, so we will just say four squads that are capable of dominating.

Quicksand
            Sk8
            -Final-
            Pirates

Not many other squads really have a chance.
            what a sore loser
            1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
            1:Cower> Sword
            1:Kthx> ok
            1:Cower> Axe
            1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
            1:Cower> ?
            1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

• Originally posted by golden duck
              I love how wark makes his squad sound like they are superior to anyother squad out there. I wont disagree that qs will make playoffs if thier players dont choke, they could...who knows, twl is crazy liek that, any squad can have an off day and the underdog squad could pull out the win. It is way to hard to predict twl finals and shit w.o knowing the exact squads and rosters that poeple are on.

TWL-d is a little more spread out this year, but you never know who shows up on sundays to play. A recent example is the recent loss by the Indy Colts, the chargers wanted it more and were less publicized than the colts, and look what happened they pulled the upset. SO if a lower talked-about squad wants to make a name for themsleves than you better be ready qs or anyother squad boasting here to watchout.
              lol
              1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
              1:Cower> Sword
              1:Kthx> ok
              1:Cower> Axe
              1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
              1:Cower> ?
              1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Ok, you can say "quicksand doesn't have any twl experience" or "squads like you come along every year" blah blah all you want, but the simple fact remains. LOOK AT THE TOP 16 IN TWDD RIGHT NOW, squads like germ, elude, SYNE, and other horrible fucking squads that are all going to be GANTZ'S IN TWL. Seriously, TWL is going to be a joke this year for any squad who has any skill. So how can you honestly not think that Quicksand will easily make the twl-d finals atleast. I mean seriously, TWL will be worse this year then any year before I think, Because there will be four power squads with any good player in TW on them. Honestly think all players should be worth points based on their twdd stats from the previous season, and squads shouldn't be allowed to go over a certain amount of points or something. :/. But for this year atleast twld is going to be very one sided for 4 squads.
                lol "warkwark" i love the way you put your squad above all, but i got bad news for you man. Squads like razor, spastic, heavy, ancients (ones you didnt mention as top 4) would whoop the shit out of quicksand. So save your ego till then, jackass.

Comment

• ?squad delectable
                  violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                  [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

• Originally posted by pascone
                    ?squad delectable

what about it? not like we didnt win before him, not like we wont win after
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• spastic has a roster who will do gr8 in twld if their starters show since those people arent new
                      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by Jones
                        spastic has a roster who will do gr8 in twld if their starters show since those people arent new
                        Agreed, Spastic could rock
                        Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
                        Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                        Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

• don't think anyone is deeper than sk8 at this point

i hope syndicate comes back for more competition...they got like 25 good wbs. only 5 can play!

Comment

• syndic8 will be fun to play against
                            TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Charisma
                              lol "warkwark" i love the way you put your squad above all, but i got bad news for you man. Squads like razor, spastic, heavy, ancients (ones you didnt mention as top 4) would whoop the shit out of quicksand. So save your ego till then, jackass.

you must really be an idiot if you truely believe that...if we ever did lose to them in twl, it wouldnt be by a blowout, thats for sure
                              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Unorthadox
                                spastic = underdogs

I thought they wudnt do crap in twl, but they are looking pretty damn good as of now. watch out for them

Diso are the underdogs as far as I'm concerned. Everyone thinks they'll do half good-crap.
                                1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

Working...
                                X