No announcement yet.

Squads to make TWLD this season, other then the ones who already qualified

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow...your -F- line is all wrong..if you think Jack would be starting over Domi you must be smoking crack rocks...just say no <_<
    "I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not
    Threesomes with a fucking triceratops, Reptar
    " - Tyler the Creator
    Yonkers video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

Comment

• everyone keeps forgetting paska =(
      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by Jones
        everyone keeps forgetting paska =(
        stop talking about ur boyfriend already

go suck his dick jonesboi :wub:
        1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
        1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
        1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
        1:Vitja> afk
        1:Underground> haha vit
        1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogue
          wow...your -F- line is all wrong..if you think Jack would be starting over Domi you must be smoking crack rocks...just say no <_<

I wouldn't say it's all wrong. Though I guess you are correct that Domi would start over Jack. I just think Domi = jav all the time.

Comment

• Horay for under dogs :fear:
            1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
            3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
            3:Best> see it coming
            3:Best> sad

Comment

• Originally posted by Jhagoro
              TWLD Lines / Predictions.

Playoffs:
              Sk8: Ease, Creature, Geisha, Burnt, Monkee (Vitja in army in case of those wondering why he's not in here)
              Syndicate: Colonel, Mega Newbie, Fireballz, Demonfaze, Stripes
              Pirates: Hercules, Vigilanty, Nikolai, SaiyanSoldier, Lockdown
              Dice: Deez Nuts, Azreal, Fission, Connection, a2m
              -F-: Sika, Ardour, death row, Jack, Jones
              Disoblige: Deprecate, Bike, Da1, Phrenitis, Randedl

Fighting for last 2:
              Razor: Junka, MetalKid, Scoop, Janitor, Distract
              Spastic: Weaver, Pascone, Accord, Deck, i.d
              Ancients: Utopia, Dzar, DEA, Lucifer, Dreamfly
              Heavy: Apok, Annoyance, Badly Owned, Slangin Rock, Caos
              United Force: Tys, MILOS, Aerin, Bharat, Glide
              Quicksand: Exalt, Izor, Kthx, Racka, Geetar (Sorry I forgot you guys the first time around)

TWL Qualifiers:
              Shinobi: Kid Kaos, Jeraden, Dynasty, Royce, Reis
              Soulcamp: Papa Diop, Elbryan, Golden Duck, Jan, BeaverRalph
              BoZ: Iron Survivor, Ground Zero, q, John, Acumo

Fighting for last 2 spots:
              Ownage: Lethargy, OceanboyNZ, Rhino_haha, IceKan, Unabled
              Sake: Delectable, Cloth, Fault, NMY, Rekall
              Guardian (If they stay alive): Eternal, Reaver, Tanzu + (2 recruits)
              Golden: Epec, Mongol + (3 others?)

Hope I didn't forget anyone
              why are we not under the PLAYOFFS category? -_-
              1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

• Originally posted by RaCka
                why are we not under the PLAYOFFS category? -_-
                Because I believe you guys have high possibility of NOT making it though there is still a good chance you guys will. TWD isn't the same as TWL. Can't judge everything from TWD. So I'm simply stating that you guys will be fighting for the last 2 spots. I don't believe you guys will fare better then the squads I listed above (under playoffs) in TWL

Comment

• Originally posted by Jhagoro
                  Because I believe you guys have high possibility of NOT making it though there is still a good chance you guys will. TWD isn't the same as TWL. Can't judge everything from TWD. So I'm simply stating that you guys will be fighting for the last 2 spots. I don't believe you guys will fare better then the squads I listed above (under playoffs) in TWL
                  do yourself a favor and take sk8 down the playoff list. Their line isnt strong enough to make playoffs, and quicksand should be in the TWL qualifiers section with BOZ and soulcamp and other newbie squads who will go 2-10

Comment

• pallies is coming back, heard it here first
                    Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
                    Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

• Originally posted by triceratops
                      pallies is coming back, heard it here first
                      peep peep thomas
                      Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

• Shinobi:

We have plenty of good players, that have the ability to do well in play offs, and qualify for TWL.

Shinobi is really shakey on the ladder from the very first day it was re-formed. The reason behind this, is because the squad assistants are usually peer pressured into accepting a game wrecklessly (no idea why), with the oddest line-ups, and we lose big points. Some of the line-ups for our dd games, sometimes end up being 3 javs and 1 wb, which is just terrible. After much initiated stress of being far more responsible, it seems we have become far more stable. We should be climbing that DD ladder very soon, considering we have some of our wb's a little more active than they are at the moment. At this minute, our javs are in better shape than our warbirds, hopefully we can balance the 2 leagues, and do well in both.

Intended leagues:

Shinobi is interested in taking part in TWLJ and TWLD. TWLB is out of the question.

Conclusion:

Start taking the dd ladder more seriously, and have a well planned out line for play-offs and TWLD/TWLJ.

I don't beleive we have an official TWLD line as of now, more playing has to be done by certain players for the squad captains to decide on that matter.

Inside info from a Shinobian assistant.

P.S.

I hope other caps/assts can take the time to discuss whats happening within their own squad core.
                        TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
                        TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

• I agree with KillerGT.

(I had to leave because I got symphaty for Palestinians)
                          Winner of TWDL Scrotals
                          Winner of TWT Melee
                          Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

• Well disoblige squadron will be basing their whole strategy for all 3 leagues around our star player, Burzum <ZH>.

I have just been informed that he retired and we are now going to squad dissolve. However we still have the three league veteran Phrenitis to hopefully carry us to Indigo Plateau. He'll act as our Blastoise for all 3 leagues, being able to take out both fire and grass opponents thus being our best player.

Da1 is our other clutch player hence making him Zapdos. Although he's incredibly nerdy and gay like a bird, he is not susceptible to lightning unlike other birds because in fact, he is a lightning warrior. He's kind of our sneaky snake that slithers his way through enemy lines then CE's them to death.

With Blastoise and Zapdos, we don't really need much else, but we have more. Displaced is the teams Wobuffet, being a complete dumbass and never knowing when to come out of his pokeball. He is untamed and not very good at anything but still manages to kill people due to their sympathy for him. It's a good strategy for him and his gamepad.

With the recent departure of the two other legendary birds (sleepy weasel (moltres) and randedl (articuno)) to Ameriblige, Euroblige is stuck in a situation seeing as how we need a fire pokemon. For this we look to Deprecate (Vulpix). Although not the strongest of the fire breed, he is certainly capable of getting 5 kills and 10 deaths, which is enough considering we have Blastoise who gets at least 30 per game. Vulpix is hoping to evolve soon into a teaming Ninetales, but that is unlikely to happen since he has no fellow fire pokemon to team with.

Our final pilot is Bellsprout (bram). Bellsprout has shown a lot of potential with its vine whip and sleep powder attacks but other pokemon have told us that those don't work as well at Indigo Plateua. Like Vulpix, he's hoping to evolve into Weepingbell and possible Victribell so he may help the team more. Professor Oak has told us that once he learns Solarbeam he will help our team much more.
                            1:pascone> bike u gonna fold like a shirt in twl?

jack> (6")-o KIRBY punches you two sillys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgVYGbIUepQ

Comment

• Originally posted by bicycle
                              Well disoblige squadron will be basing their whole strategy for all 3 leagues around our star player, Burzum <ZH>.

I have just been informed that he retired and we are now going to squad dissolve. However we still have the three league veteran Phrenitis to hopefully carry us to Indigo Plateau. He'll act as our Blastoise for all 3 leagues, being able to take out both fire and grass opponents thus being our best player.

Da1 is our other clutch player hence making him Zapdos. Although he's incredibly nerdy and gay like a bird, he is not susceptible to lightning unlike other birds because in fact, he is a lightning warrior. He's kind of our sneaky snake that slithers his way through enemy lines then CE's them to death.

With Blastoise and Zapdos, we don't really need much else, but we have more. Displaced is the teams Wobuffet, being a complete dumbass and never knowing when to come out of his pokeball. He is untamed and not very good at anything but still manages to kill people due to their sympathy for him. It's a good strategy for him and his gamepad.

With the recent departure of the two other legendary birds (sleepy weasel (moltres) and randedl (articuno)) to Ameriblige, Euroblige is stuck in a situation seeing as how we need a fire pokemon. For this we look to Deprecate (Vulpix). Although not the strongest of the fire breed, he is certainly capable of getting 5 kills and 10 deaths, which is enough considering we have Blastoise who gets at least 30 per game. Vulpix is hoping to evolve soon into a teaming Ninetales, but that is unlikely to happen since he has no fellow fire pokemon to team with.

Our final pilot is Bellsprout (bram). Bellsprout has shown a lot of potential with its vine whip and sleep powder attacks but other pokemon have told us that those don't work as well at Indigo Plateua. Like Vulpix, he's hoping to evolve into Weepingbell and possible Victribell so he may help the team more. Professor Oak has told us that once he learns Solarbeam he will help our team much more.

First reaction: Rofl.

2nd reaction: thanks for the insight.
                              TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
                              TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Charisma
                                do yourself a favor and take sk8 down the playoff list. Their line isnt strong enough to make playoffs, and quicksand should be in the TWL qualifiers section with BOZ and soulcamp and other newbie squads who will go 2-10
                                Sk8 should make TWL playoffs easily. Look at the line they had last year and made playoffs with. Now they have Creature, Geisha and Static Burn to add to the line that made playoffs last year as they have lost none of the WB's they had last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X