Squads to make TWLD this season, other then the ones who already qualified

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PH
    So this one's worse than the one "Bad-Boy" put together?

Yeah, it's going to be hard to perform on the level of older GVs, but I'm not going to count them out, especially as weak as LD is looking right now.

o_O; TWLD is going to be filled with so many random upsets. Have you even looked at all the TWDD squads this season and the distribution of all the good players? Not to mention the up and coming newbs who band together and form decent squads.
    carpe diem

Comment

• Originally posted by Deluge
      LD is not looking weak. This is the first time i seen ld being equal. There is no one squad that is the powerhouse, there alot of squads that can beat each other. I'll even give it to heavy, they can beat some squads. I doubt this twl there will be a squad going 10-0.
      agreed
      it's because of the constant delay of TWL

a lot of squads are able to established themselves in order to get ready for TWLD, and therefore are able to work on playing with eachother. though on paper there are squads better than others, there's a lot of dependence on how they perform on the day; and all squads seem capable of beating one another.
      Ardour> my fire button is escape key. and thrust is F12. i like to make it as hard for me as possible.
      Reaver> i play subspace with a steering wheel and gas pedal and a dance dance revolution pad
      Reaver> i gotta jump on the arrows and turn left to fire
      Ardour> my movement keys are random letters. i change them regually

Glide> my parents are being evil, they stole my antenna in an attempt to ground me from internet
      Glide> so i made one

Comment

• When TWL starts the real squads will stand up. -f- will maybe lose 1 match, Syndicate will maybe lose 1 match, and I think Disoblige, Pirates will be much better during TWL too. My guess is there will be less upsets than you think But squads are more equal this season, yes.
        Winner of TWDL Scrotals
        Winner of TWT Melee
        Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

• Grapevine for the win
          4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
          4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
          4:Geio> DEEZ?
          4:Geio> LOLOL
          4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
          4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
          4:spirit> LOL
          4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
          4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

• this twl will be sure more competitive then last one, but they better start soon before squads lose the interest
            1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
            1:Cower> Sword
            1:Kthx> ok
            1:Cower> Axe
            1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
            1:Cower> ?
            1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

• Chuck is a win win
              There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

Chuck Norris

Comment

• Squads to make LD as of now:

auto qualify [ 5 squads ]:
                -final-, Sk8, pallies, ancients, pirates

10 other spots:
                Syndicate
                Grapevine
                Dice
                Disoblige
                Quicksand
                Heavy
                United Force
                Shinobi
                BoZ
                Soulcamp

last spot:
                who knows....
                Ardour> my fire button is escape key. and thrust is F12. i like to make it as hard for me as possible.
                Reaver> i play subspace with a steering wheel and gas pedal and a dance dance revolution pad

Glide> my parents are being evil, they stole my antenna in an attempt to ground me from internet
                Glide> so i made one

Comment

• Originally posted by Refer
                  BoZ
                  Soulcamp

last spot:
                  who knows....
                  And they say LD isn't looking weak. 3 Gantzes for the price of one!

Okay, maybe watching the top squads will be worthwhile, but I'd rather fuck a cactus than watch BoZ vs. Soulcamp.
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                  Originally posted by the_paul
                  Gargle battery acid fuckface
                  Originally posted by Material Girl
                  I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

• Originally posted by PH
                    And they say LD isn't looking weak. 3 Gantzes for the price of one!

Okay, maybe watching the top squads will be worthwhile, but I'd rather fuck a cactus than watch BoZ vs. Soulcamp.
                    Im not showing up if i have to play united farce..cant stand 40 minute games
                    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

• You're all forgetting WhiskeyJack, Descendent and Squad!!
                      1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                      1:Cower> Sword
                      1:Kthx> ok
                      1:Cower> Axe
                      1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                      1:Cower> ?
                      1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

• Originally posted by Izor
                        Im not showing up if i have to play united farce..cant stand 40 minute games

then forfeit vs us. don't really care.

Glide> so i made one

Comment

• might have to do that..cant stand newbies that wont even get in your radar even though we own you anyway
                          I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                          I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

• Originally posted by Izor
                            might have to do that..cant stand newbies that wont even get in your radar even though we own you anyway
                            then u go and forfeit in LD vs us ok?
                            or are u just guna keep whining here, and then go back on your word and play anyways?

Glide> so i made one

Comment

• Originally posted by Refer
                              then u go and forfeit in LD vs us ok?
                              or are u just guna keep whining here, and then go back on your word and play anyways?
                              We'll play you.
                              We'll beat you.

That is all.
                              Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

• Volcs is gettin pissed, better watchout she might get 8-10 on you. :grin:
                                2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Working...
                                X