No announcement yet.

TWL Arenas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow is that really even a question, home arena = home field advantage, makes it more sporting and not the same old crap day in and day out
    http://basingcrew.com/sigs/conj.jpg

Comment

Keep normal maps.

Comment

YaY, home maps are winning! :fear: u should make Set Arenas, and then the "home" team get to choose which basing arena they want...

eg. ?go base
        ?go 0
        ?go twlb
        ?go twbd
        ?go *NEW MAP*
        ?go *NEW MAP1*
        ?go *NEW MAP2*

etc...

Comment

Have the maps go through moderation and it should be fine. I don't mean that staff should remake everything, but just having squads remove splash screens and use sane colors would do wonders.

Comment

Home arenas all the way. I do think they should be checked for defects before they are put in the game. Last year some tiles got by.

Comment

^^^ agreed

nuff said
              http://basingcrew.com/sigs/conj.jpg

Comment

If people want to be stupid making their maps express how flaming they are, why let them use it.

Comment

Stick with home arenas
                  Singularit> Ive seen old men do alot of scary shit
                  Beasts> ur grandpa always runs around on ice singu?
                  Unorthadox> LMAO
                  Unorthadox> LMFAO
                  Singularit> mine does
                  Singularit> but hes ubergrandpa
                  Unorthadox> ROFL

Comment

Continue with the home maps, i really liked the TeKs map last year (Made by Rodney).
                    ]
                    TWLD Champion 2014
                    TWDTB Champion 2013
                    TWDTB Champion 2016
                    TWDTB Champion 2017
                    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by RATTY...
                      Plain map. I would get pretty disturbed if I suddenly had to play in an unknown arena with gay or fucked up colors.
                      but you won't be playing so it's not a problem

keep the home maps, theyre interesting and provide a home field advantage to squads who've earned it
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

I think you let someone (from staff) that is not a fucking retard, look through all the squad arena's and see if they are decent, if they are let them go, but if its some gay hot pink walls or purple or anything bright screw it.

Also home field advantage has alot more to do with the colors of the walls. Like fans, and climate (outdoor arena)
                        Last edited by kronic; 01-05-2006, 07:50 PM.

Comment

The Home arenas serve about as much purpose as Jeenyuss in staff. Please dont use them.
                          1:AnZu> jk jk underground i love you

Comment

this isn't a goddamn sport... whats the point in having a "home-field advantage"... don't matter what map we using, its not gonna help a squad get better.
                            TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                            TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

sure, you can have "home" maps

but a "home" map should simply consist of varying graphics at A1 and the rest remains unchanged from the current twl maps (although a switch to the twd tileset would be nice because strike's tiles are awful. making them skinnier visually than they are physically was a bonehead move)

this way everyone gets to add their own little touch, but there's absolutely no room for anyone to claim that such and such tileset or such and such lvz was blinding or in some way unfair

such an amazingly simple solution, and it only took common sense to come up with it

imagine that
                              Last edited by Jason; 01-11-2006, 06:58 PM.
                              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

My twlb game vs bcrew last season had me pissed off that stupid cartoon didn't go away.

*shakes fist*
                                carpe diem

Comment

Working...
                                X