TWL Arenas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RATTY...
    Plain map. I would get pretty disturbed if I suddenly had to play in an unknown arena with gay or fucked up colors.

explain to me how it matters to you since you wont be in twl?

EDIT: and i like the home maps a lot better, creativity makes it more fun
    And I know everyone is anxious to see qs' twld map, im sure everyone will enjoy it
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I dont mind a home arena aslong as the colors are not too bright or too dark. I remember a map last year where I had to lower my contrast and brightness to be able to play.
      Or the twl arena. Would be boring to use the twd arena

Comment

Please don't use home-maps. Some people, me, have a very outdated computer, I already get terrible FPS spikes every few hours, but last season on these special maps I got a terrible FPS all game long! The Disoblige one had to be one of the worst for my framerate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram
          Please don't use home-maps. Some people, me, have a very outdated computer, I already get terrible FPS spikes every few hours, but last season on these special maps I got a terrible FPS all game long! The Disoblige one had to be one of the worst for my framerate.

lol! get a better comp, start a paypal account make diso pay for it!

problem solved
          http://basingcrew.com/sigs/conj.jpg

Comment

so what was the final decision
            ?find dads revenge

Comment

home maps it looks like?
              Syndicate - 2 time TWL-D/TWL-J Champions
              Thunder - Season 11 TWL-J Champions
              Amputate - TWEL-J Champion

Comment

Of what I heard, they wont be using the maps this season, despite this poll.
                3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                3:Shadowmere> LOL
                3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                Shadowmere> Rofl
                Up in ya !> With his feet
                Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                Up in ya !> l44t feet
                Deft> l44t f44t*
                Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

home maps are just fkng stupid. They do absolutely nothhing. Except for teh newbie squads who use florescent and neon colours for their walls which blind the hell out of ya
                  TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                  TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

colonel sit newb and read the whole thread and maybe during that time you can pub a bit more and get enough points to .?buy aclue

holy crap someone is annoying enough to make me call them newb
                    ?find dads revenge

Comment

Originally posted by dads revenge
                      colonel sit newb and read the whole thread and maybe during that time you can pub a bit more and get enough points to .?buy aclue

holy crap someone is annoying enough to make me call them newb
                      who are you again? stupid nerd. From now on, no more talking. Thank you.

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel
                        who are you again? stupid nerd. From now on, no more talking. Thank you.
                        ROLFLROFl

You probably have the funniest smack talking skills ever, becase they never make sense.

But I agree with Dads Revenge, read the damn thread before you post.

Home Maps:

Keep them simple with a title far on top of the level indicating what squads home map it is, nothing else fancy is really needed.

If a squad has a "fruity" or disgustingly "blinding" tileset, then don't use those particular maps.

Fighting in a home arena, usually brings a little spirit to the squad it belongs to, and by my opinion makes them play differently. Kind of a nifty little mental effect I would say!
                        TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
                        TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

sorry kids, but i voted no so it's no. unsticky this and close it?

Comment

No.

home/away maps suck
                            1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

Originally posted by Jrahen
                              No.

home/away maps suck
                              THANK YOU.

EDIT: killer, you're a fucking moron, from now on, don't say anything to me. Thank you

Comment

Waiting to hear neth answer yes or no ??
                                2 diff squads asked me to make them maps to upload to dev and check over but I am working on other events and don't wanna waist time if I don't need to.
                                ?find dads revenge

Comment

Working...
                                X