No announcement yet.

TWL Playoff Structuring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah like how people in the TWL zone werent ER's in TW... makes sense.
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Ide like to see it done Basketball playoffs style. 5-7-7
      2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

I just have one question...

If it was double elimination, why does the winner at the end of the winner bracket gets eliminated only losing once if the team from the loser bracket had a chance to lose once? Shouldn't the team from the loser bracket has to beat the team from the winners bracket twice to be fair?

Comment

The winner's bracket team gets to skip a round for being undefeated so it's fair.
          I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
            Ide like to see it done Basketball playoffs style. 5-7-7
            how about 2-3-3
            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

how bout we play one round with the top 8 playing in a typical play off format. Then put the winning team's names into a hat. Then have Acid pull out a name and whoever gets their name anounced is the winner of the playoffs. Short and easily done.
              To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
              brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

About extra staff. This was one of the very first issues that I discussed with Dock when I first got this job. After many long discussions and many different suggestions on how it would all work (i.e. having bots give limited access to hosts, having hosts only have powers in TWL arenas and only on weekends, etc.) I have realized that the only way to have more TWL staff is to have more TW staff because the two go hand in hand.

I have no authority to hire TW staff so I have to work with what I have. And so with what I have only certain things can be accomplished.

-Epi
                Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                www.animeslice.com

Comment

Working...
                X