No announcement yet.

TWD Ladder Lock and TWL Pre-Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The TWD scores will be locked as TWL teams get picked, and I don't think you can DD during this period until the ladder is reset and all squads start at 1000 points for all Divisions.

At least I'm pretty sure that's how it goes, correct me if I'm wrong please.
    Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
    1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

the ladder will be locked. all twd bots will be taken down at that time. matches in progress will be allowed to finish. once all matches are done. all bots are off. we will choose the twl squads. Once the squads are picked and finalized. the twl squads will be removed from the ladder, the ladder will be unlocked, and so will the bots. Then you can continue with twd matches.

the ladder will not be reset after the lock for the following reason: in case a squad drops out during twl, we will need a replacement squad. The top squad in the corresponding ladder will be the replacement squad.
      1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Gonna be fun to see squads scramble to make twl, lets see what contraversial squad gets in this year

Comment

fixed the date for the starting of twl. it will start on april 29th.. sheesh, i cant count
          1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila
            On Saturday April 8th, 2006 at 10PM EST TWD will be locking down and the squads which will participate in TWL will be picked.

TWL Pre-Season will start on Saturday April 15th, 2006. There will be 2 weeks of pre-season.

And if everything goes well, TWL Season 9 will officially start on Saturday April 29th, 2006.

Just a reminder:

Returning Squads

TWLD: -Final-, Pirates, Ancients, Sk8, Pallies
            11 spots left
            TWLJ: -Final-, Pirates, Sk8, Ancients, Disoblige
            11 spots left
            TWLB: -Final-, Anti-Scrub, Basingcrew, Disoblige
            12 spots left

top what get in? just curious
            ..::cranium::.. :devil:

twld season 10 champ.

Comment

fixed the date for the starting of twl. it will start on april 29th.. sheesh, i cant count
              that's my brother's birthday. can we postpone twl for a week?
              Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
              Philos> there is something about you
              Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Yeah and we can't do twl the week after cause my pet groundhog died 2 years ago that same weekend and I need time to mourn.
                1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                3:Best> see it coming
                3:Best> sad

Comment

sorry reaver
                  1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Creature
                    Oh Baby Oh Baby! Twl Is Startin!
                    i have no ties/relation whatsoever to this queer

that is all
                    Girl if it's alright,
                    100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Cran
                      top what get in? just curious
                      Originally posted by From some other forum by me
                      Meaning that for now, top13 in DD, top16 in JD and BD qualify.
                      That is valid untill one of the auto qualified squads gets in or out of that range
                      "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

the ladder will be locked. all twd bots will be taken down at that time. matches in progress will be allowed to finish. once all matches are done. all bots are off. we will choose the twl squads. Once the squads are picked and finalized. the twl squads will be removed from the ladder, the ladder will be unlocked, and so will the bots. Then you can continue with twd matches.

the ladder will not be reset after the lock for the following reason: in case a squad drops out during twl, we will need a replacement squad. The top squad in the corresponding ladder will be the replacement squad.
                        I could add to this, that even though the squads in TWL are removed from the TWD ladder, you can still see their points from the profile section in twdivisions.org and when you play a game, the points are added to it, so it's still not pointless to play TWD even if you are in TWL.
                        3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                        3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                        3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                        3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                        3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                        3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                        3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                        3:Shadowmere> LOL
                        3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                        Shadowmere> Rofl
                        Up in ya !> With his feet
                        Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                        Up in ya !> l44t feet
                        Deft> l44t f44t*
                        Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                        Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

I want to slap you easter fucks in the face. Or maybe stick a sparkler up your dick-hole, and tie you naked to a street-light in downtown New York at 3am with a blowtorch ductaped to the light as well. I'd give you 3-5 minutes tops.
                          7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                          7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                          7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                          7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                          1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Originally posted by Capital Knockers
                            I want to slap you easter fucks in the face. Or maybe stick a sparkler up your dick-hole, and tie you naked to a street-light in downtown New York at 3am with a blowtorch ductaped to the light as well. I'd give you 3-5 minutes tops.
                            I hope you never wonder why nobody takes you seriously.
                            Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
                            1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

Originally posted by Dyers eve
                              Pre-Season: 15th 2 weeks

15 + 14 = 29

Start of TWL 29th April instead of 22th?

Nice to see were finally going though! :grin:
                              April 29th is my birthday.
                              Party time ! TWL is starting ! ^-^
                              TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
                              4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
                              4:vys> know it for sure
                              4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
                              3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
                              3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

:gap:
                                1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

Working...
                                X