Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Baby Oh Baby! Twl Is Startin!

Comment

I was told to write something to see a bunch of ****s because I am unsure of what they were ****ing ab***. But now hopefully I can see.
      the price is right, bitch.

Comment

It's still march 31
        not ***** ***** *** yet
        1:Hydride> who we play next week
        1:ReNdErED> Pandora
        1:ReNdErED> gulp
        1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
        1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
        1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
        1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
        1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

Why even bother with twl if there is no twlm? Why even bother with life if you dont know how much you are worth?! The fate of all of our sanitys rests on one mans shoulders.
          Save us anzu!
          Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
          TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Just a thought but shouldn't there be something posted in the twd sites news section about the ladder lock down? Because I rly don't think that people form some of the not so experienced squads even know that there is gonna be a lock down. Onely thinking of the small people. Oh yeah and ty for all the guys that made it possible for twl to start! nice going guys!
            Originally Posted by Izor
            The best solution for this is to simply not play squads who have people caught cheating

everyone agree that once the staffers catch someone cheating they wont get to play, instead of evading the ban and rejoining that squad on an alias, then cheating again.
            Originally Posted by Wark <ER>
            My thought is, if you even suspect a certain player of cheating, I don't want that sort of attention to my squad, and would probaly blacklist them.

Comment

I agree, keep the ppl informed

Comment

Originally posted by Deductable
                Just a thought but shouldn't there be something posted in the twd sites news section about the ladder lock down? Because I rly don't think that people form some of the not so experienced squads even know that there is gonna be a lock down. Onely thinking of the small people. Oh yeah and ty for all the guys that made it possible for twl to start! nice going guys!
                the little guys probably wont be needing to know about twl, if we're honest..

Comment

TWLM please
                  DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                  DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                  DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                  DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                  DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                  DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                  1:waven> is if im going to prison
                  1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Anzu plz!! twlm plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzpl zplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzp lzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplz plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzpl zplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzp lzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplz plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzpl zplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzp lzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplz plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzpl zplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzp lzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplz plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzpl zplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzp lzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplz plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzpl zplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzp lzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplz plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzpl zplzplzplzplz

Comment

April Fools fucktards, this shit aint starting for another two months.

Comment

Lmfao Paul :wub:
                        3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                        3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                        3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                        3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                        3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                        3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                        3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                        3:Shadowmere> LOL
                        3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                        Shadowmere> Rofl
                        Up in ya !> With his feet
                        Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                        Up in ya !> l44t feet
                        Deft> l44t f44t*
                        Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                        Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

serious? :X
                          1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

Just stop thinin this as an april fool joke.. just be glad.

(watch, ill get proved wrong by a TWL official -_-)
                            TWLD Champion 2014
                            TWDTB Champion 2013
                            TWDTB Champion 2016
                            TWDTB Champion 2017
                            TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                            -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

SO twd ladder locks??

Does that mean we cant twdd when ladder locked??? or scores wont update????

-WHen Twl Starts lock will be off rite?? so we can twdd and points still updated???
                              Zsolix> this is weird.
                              Zsolix> (MatchBot11)>Please ?go twdd6 and accept the challenge from there so I can check your ?squad. Thanks.
                              Blueblaze> Matchbot5
                              Blueblaze> :/
                              Blueblaze> not 11
                              Blueblaze> lol
                              Blueblaze> Accept it here
                              Zsolix> lol..
                              Trak vs. -eNyCE- will start here in 30 seconds
                              Zsolix> there we go
                              Brighten> LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Brighten
                                Does that mean we cant twdd when ladder locked??? or scores wont update????

-WHen Twl Starts lock will be off rite?? so we can twdd and points still updated???
                                uh i think its just rosters.. I am not sure. B)
                                TWLD Champion 2014
                                TWDTB Champion 2013
                                TWDTB Champion 2016
                                TWDTB Champion 2017
                                TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                                -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Working...
                                X