No announcement yet.

Important Twl Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Divine is in TWL. We are Drastic. We got 4th place in TWLD. We took over for Wildfire after they dissolved. We have a TWLJ spot and a TWLD spot. We have pretty much the same people as we did in Drastic. Keep in mind, In TWL season 5, Drastic's Roster had 11 people on it. Small and elite. Just the way we like it. After TWL was over, Drastic never dissolved. No one ever ?squaddissolved it. The name Delectable was on Drastic. I created Drastic under that name. But Unfortunatly I was banned and therefor, was forced to take the squadname off Delectable and Off the league roster or we would have been eliminated from TWL. Pusher is correct about our roster and we are in TWL season 6. The End.
    3x TWLD All-Star
    2x TWLD Finals MVP
    2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

DIVINE4TWLBSEASON6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Webbb, Onix is in, who cares.

By "best" Epi, does this mean TWD doesn't mean shit if the TWL ops decide a TWD squad that was not in the top 5 rankings (after excluding TWL squads of course) deserves to be in TWL and not the top 5 in TWD?

Because if so, tell us now.
        1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
        1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
        1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
        1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Best is derived from absolute rank. If a squad is ranked say 5th in TWDD (not counting the squads in TWDD who are already in TWL), and we need 6 teams to join TWLD.. they get in :P If a squad is ranked 7th by the same way, they won't get in, unless one of the first 6 teams rejects our offer to join TWL

-Epi
          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
          www.animeslice.com

Comment

Re: Re: Important Twl Announcement

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
            Allow me to expand on this a bit more. If a squad changes it's name from TWL Season 5, but manages to keep at least 50% of the roster they had at the end of TWL-5, they can enter. If two squads merge together, the squad whose name is kept must have 50% of the roster they had at the end of TWL-5, and they will be allowed to enter. Here's the kicker, after this season squads will not be able to change their name in order to compete in TWL. IF a squad does change their name, regardless of roster status, they will be considered a new entry squad.

On the issue of Delectable and Divine... Delectable was granted permission to play in TWL after last season by Crome, and we are standing by that decision. After checking, they still have the core of Drastic memebers from last season and qualify for play in LJ and LD.

In response to Latrine, Vortex was removed from TWL and they did not complete the season. If a squad did not complete participation in TWL-5, they will not be granted consideration as a returning squad to TWL. You will be considered a new entry squad and have to register when TWL roster spots are open to the public.
            News Flash: Light returns and dominates all again, holding LB LJ and LD spots $$

L4L
            I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

just like they did last time!

wait a minute.... no LJ or LD.... and they didnt hang around for the CUP... hmmmmm
              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

News Flash: Light returns and play until they lose. Then they disband. $$

llater,
                Tony

Comment

What about Shriek...shouldnt it get all of its old spots back as well?
                  :yawn:

Comment

Originally posted by Tobe
                    I think someone said something about squads getting their spot back if they kept a certain percentage of their previous player base.
                    "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Re: Re: Important Twl Announcement

Originally posted by THE PUSHER

In response to Latrine, Vortex was removed from TWL and they did not complete the season. If a squad did not complete participation in TWL-5, they will not be granted consideration as a returning squad to TWL. You will be considered a new entry squad and have to register when TWL roster spots are open to the public.

Vortex played the entire season except for the last two games. That qualifies them as not completing the season? What about the squads who did no-shows in the middle but showed up for the finals? I thought each squad was permitted a number of no-shows before being booted.

Comment

I think Push's operative word was "removed."
                        Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

I for one will be sorely dissappointed if squads that totally died, only to be reformed for the sole purpose of getting their cherished league spot are allowed back in, at the expense of hard fighting TWD squads.
                          gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                          gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                          gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

News Flash: you're in atheist DICKHEAD

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
                            Asia Minor> maybe not
                            Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
                            bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
                            bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
                            bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
                            bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

o

News Flash: Light > you

nikkadorks

Comment

Originally posted by Tobe
                                Ignorning the fact that Shriek was obviously disbanded as Annul was on Elusive for 3 months, Shriek disbanded before their season was over (if you remember, Shriek skipped out on their last TWLJ game after losing to Elusive in TWLD). So Shriek will have to qualify for TWL like all the new teams. I don't think they will have a hard time qualifying considering if you take the current TWD stats, they are in.

-Epi
                                Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                                www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                                www.animeslice.com

Comment

Working...
                                X