Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

add 1 shipchange period
    Originally posted by Tyson
    There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
    Originally posted by HeavenSent
    Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
    Originally posted by Izor
    Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Typo update:

The word "minimum" changed to "maximum"

NEW RULE
      -------------
      9.03 If a squad begins a match with fewer players than the maximum requirement, eligible squad members may join the game in progress within the first 5 minutes of the games start. No entries will be permitted after this time. All joiners must report to the game referee.

OLD RULE
      -------------
      9.03 If a squad begins a match with fewer players than the minimum requirement, eligible squad members may join the game in progress within the first 5 minutes of the games start. No entries will be permitted after this time. All joiners must report to the game referee.
      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
      www.animeslice.com

Comment

Seeing as how this rule has yet to be enforced, and that big wins are around 100,000 in TWLB the rule has been changed:

NEW RULE
        --------------
        10.21 If a game ends by result of a forfeit, the losing team will be given a score of 0 points for and 100,000 against, and the winning squad will receive a score of 100,000 points for and 0 points against. Squads will be allowed to have a total of 2 forfeits per season. If that amount is exceeded, the squad will be removed from participation in their respective league.

OLD RULE
        -------------
        10.21 If a game ends by result of a forfeit, the losing team will be given a score of 0 points for and 100,000 against, and the winning squad will receive a score of 100,000 points for and 20,000 points against. Squads will be allowed to have a total of 2 forfeits per season. If that amount is exceeded, the squad will be removed from participation in their respective league.

My anime blog:
        www.animeslice.com

Comment

Erm hmmm. I'm not positive, but it seems to me that the huge blowouts are more like 120-130k. Also, I think the first tiebreak, after wins, is Points Scored (not the ratio), in which case squads who recieive forfeit wins. will be at adisadvantage.

Comment

Err tiebreak for playoffs in every league is +/-

The order is:

Win-loss
            +/-
            Then head-to-head

-Epi

My anime blog:
            www.animeslice.com

Comment

(moved to separate thread)
              Last edited by Escalate; 07-10-2003, 07:28 PM.
              There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

Working...
              X