story of pandora summerized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

necro, apparantly you lag to much LOL

i didnt have any problem with pandora until mouse/eelam started harrasing me for joining syndicate when things got tough...but now that everything has happened how it has, they should know why.

btw, thanks for not mentioning me at ALL for helping start pandora...ass fuck.
    zidane> big play
    Omega Red> dwop sick
    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

lololol haven't laughed this hard for a while thanks for the story I bet you could replace the bold and the beautiful with this
      Originally posted by Diakka
      Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

I truly appreciate the recognition, I really do. But on another note this really shouldn't be seen as a problem since you've probably have had similar problems in the past. Eelam left, as he has done before, but there's honestly nothing you can do regarding his possible return. Sucks to be the captain during times like these i'm sure, but unfortunately what you do now will affect the outcome of your upcoming games and your season for that matter. You got the players to do well and one game shouldn't affect your confidence. I'm here for you mousie. :wub:
        1:panama> should i bake now
        1:Chief Utsav> bake what

cripple> 6'5" 250lbs bench 400lbs
        cripple> fight me
        cripple> irl

Comment

re

-nt-
          Last edited by eelam <tw>; 05-29-2006, 06:48 PM.
          TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
          TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
          KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
          1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
          1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

wtf eelam? so you make it worse, awesome

Comment

told you i will spank you fuckers in twl but nooooooooooooooo
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
              1:waven> is if im going to prison
              1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

thx for ur support dicers honestly the poin tof this thread was not to bitch and moan just tell a story of my squad i donno i felt like sharing, I needed to get it off my chest i guess lol if u ran a squad u would understand and dwop sry but i forgot other mentionable ppl i forgot 2 sry for that to those who helped a lot. BUT I think pand can still do well we have a solid spid line and if vati shows we could get a shark line in and vehicle terring has been working. I thought maybe if tw people understood where we came from they might not hate so much... its wierd i trash on dice the most but they support me (I <3 dice but i hate them at the same time because they are the toughest competition and since i hate losing they must cheat to beat me haha). Anyway the final point of this thread was to say WE ARE NOT DEAD because i got messaged many times yesturday asking if we were dissolved... we will finish league and who knows what can happen

Comment

im j/k wit u mouse i liked pandora cuz u guys were cocky and always thought u would win like me except i do and u dont but other than that good luck i dont want another squad like passion or shinobi in lb
                  DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                  DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                  DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                  DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                  DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                  DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                  1:waven> is if im going to prison
                  1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                    For all u idiots who are tryin to make mouse like like a dumbass and talking shit on pandora whats wrong with u. If pandora would drop out of leagues you would sit and moan and bitch and whine forever. Now that they are gonna stick it out and finish the league ur givin them shit. Thats just plain ol stupid.

As far as pandora goes, i thought they'd do well this season also, they just cant seem to get any sharks online for there TWL games, regardless i say GL to pandora the rest of the season and i give u guys (SQUEEKERF00X) props for sticking it out the whole season regardlesss of record, even tho u can still make playoffs if u get ur shiz together.
                    you go girl!
                    1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle
                      I'm on Pandora and I would like to say: What the fuck? We fucking lost one game to the defending TWLB champions who will probably have an undefeated season, and my squad is throwing a bitch fit. Come on guys, your not gonna win every game, it won't always be a good game, and every once in a while you will get your ass handed to you. Get over it, and grow the fuck up. For gods sake.
                      Looks like Panda squad has one smart member. I hate drama queens. Or in this case.. drama nerds?
                      RaCka> how can i get you here
                      death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                      RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                      death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Sumpson
                        Thanks for sharing MousE Understandable you removed your post, there's allot of dickheads around.
                        Why am I not surprised that you found that junk 10 paragraph, full of emo shit, interesting.
                        RaCka> how can i get you here
                        death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                        RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                        death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Drow stop taking things so seriously Look at the replacement squads, none near as good as Teks lettalone pandora.
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY ANYONE THOUGHT PANDORA WAS DISSOLVING

WTF?

I'm so confused, so Eelam left, they have enough back up spiders and they lost to Dice, not like Shinobi >_>; Upsets happen, get over it, and that wasn't even an upset, it was expected.
                            carpe diem

Comment

MousE im not suprised why ppl leave and doesent have any motivation to play. You are worst and most stupid squad cap i`ve ever met in my 8 year subspace time.
                              FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

lol u shouldda seen mouse on the chat after the dice game

ur a bigger emo than godspeed

fuckin faggot, u know i love u tho

but seriously, this game is about having fun and laughs, after all its a game. if u win u win, but if u laugh, u r happy. and if people actually get a serious feeling of satisfaction after making fun or cutting someone else down, because they are trying to have fun, u r the real nerd.

good looks to everyone who had something nice to say, and the rest of u queers, get some sunshine.
                                What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

Working...
                                X