story of pandora summerized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
    Drow stop taking things so seriously Look at the replacement squads, none near as good as Teks lettalone pandora.
    lol i'm not taking anything serious, thats the difference. i'm not dissing panda squad, i have nothing against them at all. it was just funny to see him write that much text over some random emo shit.
    RaCka> how can i get you here
    death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
    RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
    death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

nothing against pandora..

but the problem with DSBer squads is that they think they can just come to TW and dominate basing. So once they lose a few games, they go wacko and start blaming each other for the losses. Then before you know it, they become a really good team to a crap team. DSBer have talents, especially in the spider division, but you can't just come to a new zone and expect to win it all.

This situation happens every season. Nothing new about it.
      1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila
        nothing against pandora..

but the problem with DSBer squads is that they think they can just come to TW and dominate basing. So once they lose a few games, they go wacko and start blaming each other for the losses. Then before you know it, they become a really good team to a crap team. DSBer have talents, especially in the spider division, but you can't just come to a new zone and expect to win it all.

This situation happens every season. Nothing new about it.
        we know now that we cant walk all over everyone and we were wrong but unlike other dsb squads we arn't finished yet... and drow what part of my paragraph is remotely emo am i sad about anything no? how is saying we've been through some rough times lately but are still gonna finish league and do our best remotely emo? I wrote this cuz i wanted to tell my story about my squad if u dont wanna hear about pand and its history DONT READ the thread lol...

Comment

Originally posted by MousE
          we know now that we cant walk all over everyone and we were wrong but unlike other dsb squads we arn't finished yet... and drow what part of my paragraph is remotely emo am i sad about anything no? how is saying we've been through some rough times lately but are still gonna finish league and do our best remotely emo? I wrote this cuz i wanted to tell my story about my squad if u dont wanna hear about pand and its history DONT READ the thread lol...
          The fact you had to really explain everything in such length tells it all. I'm glad you're going to get through the rough times. But honestly, no offense, but nobody cared that much to read all that text about your insecurity. Well, save for Sumpson I think.
          RaCka> how can i get you here
          death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
          RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
          death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Wikipedia brings wisdom!

The term "emo" has also been used in recent years on the Internet as a form of derogatory insult, especially toward those who appear emotionally unstable, or those who talk about issues in their lives to people in public forums or chat rooms.
            Now I hate to imply that losing that game was an issu in your life, however considering the length and detail of the story, I will. Emotionally unstable in this case is arguable.
            "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Yeh stayon i was on Spastic with you with Bliz and your a good guy, but honestly your sqd is full of fagots and i seriously hate them. I mean megaman89 E thug wannabe gangster pale skin never seen daylight if he went outside he'd get beaten the shit out of, wannabe good spider is just so fucking anoying. Play for the team mega not for your MASSIVE BONER Over 10:1 recs. Ps stop cybering its fucking geeky
              Makelele> whos camping
              Sumpson> mitch
              KiAN> Mitch mind not camping?
              Lemar> mitch
              Mitch> shut the fuck up and get in

Comment

Why does it matter to you how he plays? We are still undefeated and only lost 1 game last season with megaman89's style. So I honestly dont see how u can critisize a guy or a squad who lost 1 TWLB game in the past season 1/2. He camped 1 game which was vs like camisade or somthing and we could of won that w/o him even in the game. There are many more spiders who camp worst then him and arent near as good as him. Meg can do either style and do it well, he adapts durin the game, unlike many other spiders. He is the best spider in TW atm and has been for the past year+, hands down.
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

LOL

Looks like Eelam is back in Pandora.

First he posts a message about why he left Pandora (and deleted it after he rejoined) and now TWL ops allow him to come back due some rule...

5.09 In the event that a player is accidentally de-rostered from a Trench Wars League Squad, an Email must be sent to the Trench Wars League Operators within 24 hours

ACCIDENTALLY. Sheesh, you can't de-roster cap by accident, first you have to demote him and then kick (and even then it asks are you sure).

You should probably chance the rule to 'If you regret leaving the squad, please send mail with 24 hours from being de-rostered and you can continue playing'.
                  Last edited by tahkis; 05-30-2006, 03:33 PM.
                  megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
                  L K> taught u what?
                  megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
                  9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
                  9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Originally posted by End
                    Yeh stayon i was on Spastic with you with Bliz and your a good guy, but honestly your sqd is full of fagots and i seriously hate them. I mean megaman89 E thug wannabe gangster pale skin never seen daylight if he went outside he'd get beaten the shit out of, wannabe good spider is just so fucking anoying. Play for the team mega not for your MASSIVE BONER Over 10:1 recs. Ps stop cybering its fucking geeky

who the fuck is this kid. look at what u have typed under your name "spider king" and u r talking about me? I won a championship with dice last season where i owned spider and I will win another this year. my records back my talk up while u are just another nobody who shouldnt even be allowed to talk shit to anybody. and yeah i have pale skin and id get my shit fucked up if I walked outside. Forgot when I met you maybe you are my neighbor. The only sun tan you get is from the light from your computer screen while your either sucking at this game or trying to act important on the forums. The only time I camp is when we play horrible basing squads that we beat 15:00-2:00 check my recs from past seasons you god damn idiot before you even talk, and join a half ass squad maybe some1 besides me will care about your opinon.
                    Last edited by megaman89; 05-30-2006, 03:42 PM.
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                    1:waven> is if im going to prison
                    1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Oops, I was looking at my profile and my cat jumped on the keyboard and de-rostered me!

It never ceases to amaze me how idiotic some people can be. The kid willingly left, even made a fucking forum post about why he did it, and now you bend the rules to allow him to continue playing? Way to undermine your own authority even further.
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                      Originally posted by the_paul
                      Gargle battery acid fuckface
                      Originally posted by Material Girl
                      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH
                        Oops, I was looking at my profile and my cat jumped on the keyboard and de-rostered me!

It never ceases to amaze me how idiotic some people can be. The kid willingly left, even made a fucking forum post about why he did it, and now you bend the rules to allow him to continue playing? Way to undermine your own authority even further.

cant agree any more thats pretty fucking stupid
                        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                        DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                        DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                        DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                        1:waven> is if im going to prison
                        1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

if u do let him back in, ur setting a dangerous precedent.

this is bound to happen in the next season(s) (if they are any), and ur gonna have to give other people the benefit of the doubt (here though there was no doubt that he intentionally left AND posted in forums about it) and let them play in twl. it was just a really bad decision imo.

Comment

Lol Meg U Sure As Fuk Ownd That No Namer "end" Lol Gg.

Hy Panties (squanto), And Pascone (racoon)
                            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Mouse is still not mature enough to effectively captain Pandora. People see this and realize it, yet they won't do anything about it.

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89
                                who the fuck is this kid. look at what u have typed under your name "spider king" and u r talking about me? I won a championship with dice last season where i owned spider and I will win another this year. my records back my talk up while u are just another nobody who shouldnt even be allowed to talk shit to anybody. and yeah i have pale skin and id get my shit fucked up if I walked outside. Forgot when I met you maybe you are my neighbor. The only sun tan you get is from the light from your computer screen while your either sucking at this game or trying to act important on the forums. The only time I camp is when we play horrible basing squads that we beat 15:00-2:00 check my recs from past seasons you god damn idiot before you even talk, and join a half ass squad maybe some1 besides me will care about your opinon.
                                I own you, afk.
                                carpe diem

Comment

Working...
                                X