story of pandora summerized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PH
    Oops, I was looking at my profile and my cat jumped on the keyboard and de-rostered me!

It never ceases to amaze me how idiotic some people can be. The kid willingly left, even made a fucking forum post about why he did it, and now you bend the rules to allow him to continue playing? Way to undermine your own authority even further.

exactly ph. seriously, what an emo little nerd. why does he get the rules bended for him? you can't just "accidently" leave. it was quite obvious that the nerd took the game so serious, popped a zit in the process, then left roster. lol
    RaCka> how can i get you here
    death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
    RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
    death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

lets put up a poll cuz this goes against the rules
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
      1:waven> is if im going to prison
      1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Nothin worth flippin a shit about.

Hi Cig <3
        1:panama> should i bake now
        1:Chief Utsav> bake what

cripple> 6'5" 250lbs bench 400lbs
        cripple> fight me
        cripple> irl

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
          He is the best spider in TW atm and has been for the past year+, hands down.
          In My Honest Opinion a guy that is in dice or syndicate with a lot of people i know of that can use CE and know how too... can never and will never be the best in any ship just cause he has access to certain cheats or other idiotic unfair crap. When there comes a time in which a player shows that he is better then other players in a ship and he really sticks out without him showing any possibillities of cheating, I will shake that persons hand and I will send him straight to the hall of fame.

P.S. I really don't care if you say anything at me about this shit, but i can tell you i have dl'd CE but I didn't feel like putting any time nor effort in it cause it didn't look like fun so I de-installed it cause i rather just play subspace or some crap cause that is fun instead of learning how to work that shitass program that ruines the fun for people that try to get good at a game the fair way. And i absolutly deteste this cheating shit... And i find it really srange that lag-issues and spiking and stuff are worse then they were 5 years ago while internet and connections and shit have only increased.
          TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
          TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
          TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
          First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Originally posted by panama
            Nothin worth flippin a shit about.
            Right. Scoop leaves Grapevine's roster before any kind of lock is in place, and he's forced to follow the "cool-off" rule when he rejoins. THAT makes sense. What doesn't make sense is how these fucking ignoramuses we have for TWL ops could possibly call Eelam's de-rostering an "accident".
            • He was a squad captain, and as tahkis previously stated a squad captain doesn't just "accidentally" de-roster; a series of steps has to take place. I do disagree with tahkis on one point, though. The rule shouldn't be changed. If you're part of a TWL squad, you'd better be damn sure of what you're doing before you hit that "Leave squad" button. Giving mulligans for this sort of crap, especially during a lock period, is nonsense.
            • He made a forum post explaining why he WILLINGLY left; that he "didn't care about the game anymore" and "needed something besides school/Continuum". I'm sure he's edited it by now, but it was right there in front of your faces. It was his own willful decision to leave the roster.
            • As Cremation pointed out, bending the rules like this sets a very dangerous precedent. You've undermined your own authority yet again, and no example has been made to curb this sort of rule-bending in the future.

You're banning "spammers" (which is using the term pretty loosely), and allowing behavior which is actually detrimental to the league to go on unnoticed. And we're supposed to take this league seriously? "Nothin worth flippin a shit about"? Did I miss something here? This league is a joke.
            Originally posted by Tone
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
            Originally posted by the_paul
            Gargle battery acid fuckface
            Originally posted by Material Girl
            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

k i cheat
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
              1:waven> is if im going to prison
              1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89
                k i cheat
                i just had to quote it.

yeah this is fucking retarded though f'reals.
                oh and: http://forums.trenchwars.org/showpos...4&postcount=13

Originally posted by nethila
                if you squadleave a twl squad during week 5, then ya, you wont be playing the rest of the season
                Originally posted by turmio
                jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                Originally posted by grand
                I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Yeah this situation is pretty confusing to me. I mean it's not like eelam is an integral part of their line and will cause their team to be totally fucked if he's gone like Shinobi did after GV got kicked. It seems sort of ridiculous to just let him back when he's not worth a damn and nobody even likes him.

Comment

re

again , you guys dont know why i was allowed back in, only me neth and pl do so if you dont know which RULE it was than hush. AND DROW stop talking about me like you know me irl, im the scariest guy in TW YAWN, i'll make you cry irl.
                    TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                    TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                    KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                    1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                    1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

and then he posts that, and i wonder why the fuck twl ops went looking for rules that worked in his favour

Comment

Originally posted by PjOtTeR
                        In My Honest Opinion a guy that is in dice or syndicate with a lot of people i know of that can use CE and know how too... can never and will never be the best in any ship just cause he has access to certain cheats or other idiotic unfair crap. When there comes a time in which a player shows that he is better then other players in a ship and he really sticks out without him showing any possibillities of cheating, I will shake that persons hand and I will send him straight to the hall of fame.

P.S. I really don't care if you say anything at me about this shit, but i can tell you i have dl'd CE but I didn't feel like putting any time nor effort in it cause it didn't look like fun so I de-installed it cause i rather just play subspace or some crap cause that is fun instead of learning how to work that shitass program that ruines the fun for people that try to get good at a game the fair way. And i absolutly deteste this cheating shit... And i find it really srange that lag-issues and spiking and stuff are worse then they were 5 years ago while internet and connections and shit have only increased.
                        So because he's on Dice he is a cheater bc he has "easy" access to these cheats? Are you on dice? No ur not, yet you got ahold of these cheats. I really doubt a squadname has anything to do with this issue.
                        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

TWL and the rules are joke if they still let eelam play.. Nothing against eelam, but the rules should be same for everyone. Like Nethila said on that topic that jeenyuss (he doesnt have beef btw) linked.. Dont take back your words and rules now just because this emo is crying to you
                          Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
                          Mirror <ZH> this sucks
                          Server> dont worry mirror
                          Server> shark fits your tits
                          Peace <ZH>> shut up
                          Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
                          Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
                          1:Hercules> im level 90
                          1:Hercules> in 9d
                          1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
                          1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

Well, if you get really fucking mad over stupid shit and you're a really insecure whiny emo bitch, you might leave the roster and then realize that it wont solve anything. In this case, I might be inclined to believe its an 'accident' because your emotions took control
                            I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                            I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by eelam <tw>
                              if you dont know which RULE it was than hush.
                              Do they have some special rule just for you?

Originally posted by PH
                              I do disagree with tahkis on one point, though. The rule shouldn't be changed. If you're part of a TWL squad, you'd better be damn sure of what you're doing before you hit that "Leave squad" button. Giving mulligans for this sort of crap, especially during a lock period, is nonsense.
                              Well I ment that if they are going to keep a rule like that, they should rename it to what it really means.
                              megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
                              L K> taught u what?
                              megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
                              9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
                              9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Yeah, we can call it the Emo Rule.
                                Originally posted by Tone
                                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                                Originally posted by the_paul
                                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                                Originally posted by Material Girl
                                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Working...
                                X