This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=24473
    All TWL squad roster will experience a soft lock at the beginning of week 4 matches. This means that any players that de-roster from a Trench Wars League Squad will no longer be eligible to join another League Squad for the remainder of the season.

Comment

If we're going to throw around quotes, try to misinterpret this one

Originally posted by Nethila
      Just a reminder about the roster Soft Lock and Hard Lock.

Soft Lock will be in effect at the start of week 4's game. Meaning it will start on May 20th, 2006, 1PM EST. Once again, after the soft lock is in effect, when you squadleave a TWL squad, you will not be able to play in the remaining season of TWL.
      "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Oooh contradictions
        carpe diem

Comment

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=25074

Soft Lock will be in effect at the start of week 4's game. Meaning it will start on May 20th, 2006, 1PM EST. Once again, after the soft lock is in effect, when you squadleave a TWL squad, you will not be able to play in the remaining season of TWL.
          ...how the hell can you get the wrong impression about this
          I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
          I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

re

sadly one is under TWL RULES and other under a TOPIC soft lock/hard lock, kolar's is under the TWL RULES which TWL OP's are obliged to follow.
            TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
            TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
            KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
            1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
            1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

OOPS I LEFT SPASTIC ROSTER LIKE AN EMO FAGGOT BECAUSE WE LOST TO SK8
              BUT 30 SECONDS LATER I CHANGED MY MIND
              CAN I PLZ REJOIN?
              Originally posted by Tone
              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
              Originally posted by the_paul
              Gargle battery acid fuckface
              Originally posted by Material Girl
              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by RednaZ
                If we're going to throw around quotes, try to misinterpret this one
                Obviously we're not going that way. I wouldn't mind hearing from twl ops on this.

Comment

Unfortunately, that thread about soft and hard lock just is there to clarify the confusing part of the rule in the TWL rules section. Since when you leave the squad you are on 'squadless', any squad, including the one you were previously on, is 'another squad'. That's why the rule has been more properly explained in that thread to say that you arent allowed to join a squad after you ?squadleave. So sadly, the loophole you are looking for does not exist
                  I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                  I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Hmmmph, you know it's been so long since I have typed ?squadleave and ?squadjoin and leave the roster. I'm so bored I think I'll just run the game, type ?squadleave, de-roster, and ?squadjoin again just do get a kick out of it and a little excitement for typing something I haven't typed/done in quite a long time. Oh look, there will be no consequences for it either.

Anger my ass. If someones going to get that angry over a loss in a game, yes they are emo (which we already are aware of) but it's something they do consciously, like DE-ROSTER themselves, not under someone elses spell. -.-

When you shoot someone with a gun because you are so angry, you can't just be like "oh nvm god can you plz just take the bullet out of his head I was just angry you know LO!O!LOL sorry ROFL!" and get the bullet removed out of his head.

They left the squad, they should pay the time, as it is clearly stated in the soft/hard lock, they can not rejoin to play TWL again after their heroic ?squadleave and gut wrenching de-roster.

Aff doing what I said in the first paragraph.
                    TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
                    TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

Originally posted by Izor
                      Unfortunately, that thread about soft and hard lock just is there to clarify the confusing part of the rule in the TWL rules section. Since when you leave the squad you are on 'squadless', any squad, including the one you were previously on, is 'another squad'. That's why the rule has been more properly explained in that thread to say that you arent allowed to join a squad after you ?squadleave. So sadly, the loophole you are looking for does not exist
                      Good agrument but 'squadless' isn't "another League Squad". A TWL Op needs to clearify it since what Nethila said, what the rules are and what is happening in game are all conflicting. I really don't care whoever gets to play TWL because of this.

Comment

just goes to show you staff is still not prepared for TWL. Delay TWL for another 2 weeks and get everything back to the way it should be. You have all this time to make bots but what use are bots if there are no rules that you follow. jesus christ its getting out of hand. im going to accidently leave CE on and see what happens next lb game.
                        the price is right, bitch.

Comment

shall i answer your question??

under the rule of soft lock. it says anyone de-rostered from a twl squad after the soft lock will no longer be eligible to join another twl squad and play twl. it didnt mention anything about returning to the previous squad.. It's a hole in the rule, and i know it. but its too late to fix it.

And for eelam's case, since he left and joined back pandora, he will be still eligible to play twl. However, his de-rostering was not accidental, so the standard waiting period will apply to him and he will not play this weekend's game.

There
                          1 + 1 = 1

Comment

So your saying that eelam leaving wasn't on accident, yet King Baba who was an assistant on UF left on accident somehow so was able to play last weekend? What a joke, if you believe shit like this then you obviously shouldn't be in charge of TWL. What lie did he feed you, a captain accidentally axed him by first removing his assistant, and then axing him (oops). Or was he eating a sandwich while visiting the leave squad page and a piece of ham fell on the enter key? Like I have said several times in the last few days, Make all your punishments the same, or don't issue punishments at all. Idiot.

- Back when Kthx was Warky Wark, this is how we used to make the party start.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

you are a fuking moron.. seriously

baba accidently left the squad and an email was sent within hours. what am i suppose to say? "no, i dont think you left accidently, now you cant play. suck it bitch"?

you should talk about your own squad before you question other people. Izor came to me and told me that deluge left accdiently. i told him to send an email so i have a hard copy and deluge will be able to play this weekend. But hey, what did i find out later? deluge didnt left accidently and izor lied to me. take care of your own squad first.
                              1 + 1 = 1

Comment

you are a fuking moron.. seriously

baba accidently left the squad and an email was sent within hours. what am i suppose to say? "no, i dont think you left accidently, now you cant play. suck it bitch"?

you should talk about your own squad before you question other people. Izor came to me and told me that deluge left accdiently. i told him to send an email so i have a hard copy and deluge will be able to play this weekend. But hey, what did i find out later? deluge didnt left accidently and izor lied to me. take care of your own squad first.
                                Didn't *leave* accidentally, and you will find out that baba lied to you just the same. And yes, you are supposed to be a hardass, letting people get away with shit like this, but not letting people get away with spamming lol what a huge joke. Why wouldn't someone lie to you btw, as of right now it seems pretty simple to get out of whatever problems you have by just telling you some bullshit story, unless it is spamming of course. By letting people get away with this shit your just making yourself less respected, and TWL less respected, congratulations.

Now for the other thread, since it was locked ----
                                I did read the rules, and how do you intend to make a punishment stick when 90% of your TWL hosts choose not to enforce a rule because it is ignorant?

And it seems that you don't have any answers to my other replies which means I am right. So umm I guess "this is just a dog barking" I hope next year we will have a competent head of TWL.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X