Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

isn't pure_luck still the head of twl...

also, what does spamming have to do with this? nothing.
    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

how do u accidently leave a squad. First you login. Second you go to your profile. Then you click Leave Squad. Oh God i did it all on accident! Give me a break.
      the price is right, bitch.

Comment

errr..
        Last edited by Server; 06-01-2006, 01:14 PM.
        Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
        Mirror <ZH> this sucks
        Server> dont worry mirror
        Server> shark fits your tits
        Peace <ZH>> shut up
        Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
        Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
        1:Hercules> im level 90
        1:Hercules> in 9d
        1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
        1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

Originally posted by PH
          OOPS I LEFT SPASTIC ROSTER LIKE AN EMO FAGGOT BECAUSE WE LOST TO SK8
          BUT 30 SECONDS LATER I CHANGED MY MIND
          CAN I PLZ REJOIN?
          lol ph!
          RaCka> how can i get you here
          death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
          RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
          death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

btw, deluge only left as an accident so that we would get the same kind of treatment that baba got. cant guess at what hes going to do, but your bullshit inconsistent rules make no sense to me. After I told you he accidentally derostered I get this message:

[May 29 23:28] nethila: deluge is still eligible for twl. but he will not be playing this week's game. standard waiting period still applies

After I tell him that he leaves roster (again), but I doubt he would have left if your rules were the same from case to case. I didnt lie to you about him coming back on roster, he did join for a short period of time until I told him he couldnt even start this week.
            I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
            I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila
              under the rule of soft lock. it says anyone de-rostered from a twl squad after the soft lock will no longer be eligible to join another twl squad and play twl. it didnt mention anything about returning to the previous squad.. It's a hole in the rule, and i know it. but its too late to fix it.
              Of course you can understand it like that. But I think the "This means that any players that de-roster from a Trench Wars League Squad will no longer be eligible to join another League Squad" is just a clarification that if you leave your squad, you won't be playing TWL this season anymore.

You can read it from word to word like and dork and do what it says. But for me it seems like you and Kolar are the only ones doing it.

And of course in this forum where you make clarification about when soft&hard locks come to an effect you also tell what they mean:
              Soft Lock will be in effect at the start of week 4's game. Meaning it will start on May 20th, 2006, 1PM EST. Once again, after the soft lock is in effect, when you squadleave a TWL squad, you will not be able to play in the remaining season of TWL.
              megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
              L K> taught u what?
              megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
              9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
              9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

The only thing more awesome than players who abuse loopholes in the rules: league ops who support those players.

More like Trench Wars LameFuckingFarceOfALeague.
                Last edited by PH; 06-01-2006, 04:53 AM.
                Originally posted by Tone
                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                Originally posted by the_paul
                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                Originally posted by Material Girl
                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Oh wth pandora will suck anyways.
                  6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                  3 league vet

Comment

The rule only provides a loophole, after you explained it to to public as you did, if you let it. If you want to be the man in charge, be the man in charge and enforce the rule as you initially explained it.
                    "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

re

again, if you dont like the rules, leave TWL, stop complaining to staff who is running shit for you god, you guys have no lives. You call me and others who are allowed back into league NERDS, but u guys have made 3 threads because of ME, who is the bigger nerd? i think its quite evident :grin: .
                      TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                      TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                      KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                      1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                      1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

Originally posted by eelam <tw>
                        again, if you dont like the rules, leave TWL, stop complaining to staff who is running shit for you god, you guys have no lives. You call me and others who are allowed back into league NERDS, but u guys have made 3 threads because of ME, who is the bigger nerd? i think its quite evident :grin: .
                        Well, before the season started people asked this staff that is running shit for us what was ment by the rule and how we should look at it...
                        We get a clear response of: if you leave a twl squad after week 4 started at given time... you cannot play twl after... unless some accedent happened that made you deroster...
                        You leaving pandora roster clearly wasn't an accident and thus you shouldn't be able to play...

I really don't care wether you can play or not since you aren't that good to begin with. But the fair thing to do while looking at what nethila said to us and how he explained the rule you shouldn't be able to play. You can ofcourse say the rules state that you can rejoin the same twl-squad but not another...
                        But it stands black on white that this wasn't the meaning of this rule... But I guess the rules are only there to be broken or bend whenever the staff likes to.
                        TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                        TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                        TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                        First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

If I left a squad and wanted back I'd just blame it on being so goddamn drunk that I didn't think about the consequenses.
                          6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                          3 league vet

Comment

Originally posted by Miku19
                            If I left a squad and wanted back I'd just blame it on being so goddamn drunk that I didn't think about the consequenses.
                            You are never drunk.
                            megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
                            L K> taught u what?
                            megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
                            9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
                            9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

With the current interpretation you don't even need an excuse. The only thing you'd need an excuse for is the cool down week. If you insist that it is as it is, I should even now (hypothetically as I have no such intentions) still be able to rejoin -F- after 4 days as it's still the same squad and hard lock is not yet in effect. I'd just have to wait a the standard cool down period to actually play. Clearly this cannot be what is meant by that rule.
                              "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Wow, if people get this upset for a player still playing for a squad, I bet we'll see a bunch of posts over people inducing lag in twl...

*cricket noises*

llater,
                                Tony

Comment

Working...
                                X