TWLB week 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLB week 6

Week 6 might have been the most entertaining week in TWLB yet. Not one or two good match-ups but at least 4 games with the potential of being close and exciting. Even more rare is that the games we expected a lot from didn't disappoint and were in fact pretty damn exciting. A little overview.

Pandora vs. Final
    Pandora beat Final with a score of 15-13.55. Great game for the spectator. Very close! At the end of the game Pandora was kicked out of flagroom when they only need one more second of flagtime! Totem made himself an instant hero by breaking through cram and getting the touch on Final.
    It seems to me that Pandora are getting better throughout the season. After losing to Diso in week 1 many went back on their predictions of Pandora being a serious contender. But with what they showed us today, it's clear that Pandora isn't done yet this season.

Syndicate vs. Disoblige
    Some called this game the game of the season. I don't think I would go that far but it was defenatly the first real test of strength between two top contenders for the title. Again a close game with Disoblige winning with 15 to 12.24. Disoblige was on top for most of the game. In the end however, Syndicate took over flagroom and slowly started to eat away Diso's lead with a very sturdy cram. The Diso boys broke their faces on that cram for quite some time and I'm sure some people in spec were shouting for a comeback. However, it wasn't meant to be for Syndicate and Disoblige did get back in on time. Based on this game, I'm tempted to believe Disoblige is better than Syndicate and has more playerdept. My next question then is, is Disoblige better than Dice too? Dice's season looks a bit easier with no real moment of truth games like Diso played today. This might be an advantage for Diso for when they meet Dice in the play-offs.

Anti-Scrub vs. Spastic
    Bot crashed here just like in all the other games at 4pm est. Too bad they didn't restart this game like they did others.

Dice vs. Basingcrew
    This game did get restarted which was nice. Close game with Dice winning 15-13.17. One thing is cristal clear for me now though. Basingcrew isn't small potatoes anymore.. They are basing strong and have showed in this game that they can face any opponent head on. Disoblige is in for another important game next week. Basingcrew will be very hungry for that win against a big squad. A win they clearly deserve.

A bit one sided overviews of only a couple of games I know. I was planning on writing up something better about the 4pm est games but then the bots crashed. I left expecting no more games but apparantly some got played anyways.
    Sk8 vs. Slam looked tight too? Anyone got something to share about what happened in that game?

Sorry dude, BasingCrew hasn't got a chance next week.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

kazi played with "skill" = off. :fear: no wonder they lost.
      2:Zung> Does this 2h mean 1h56 min foreplay & 3 pushes & a stare?
      2:renzi> lol no
      2:renzi> would fuck, blowjob/handjob, fuck, finger, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Dillan
        Syndicate vs. Disoblige
        Some called this game the game of the season. I don't think I would go that far but it was defenatly the first real test of strength between two top contenders for the title. Again a close game with Disoblige winning with 15 to 12.24. Disoblige was on top for most of the game. In the end however, Syndicate took over flagroom and slowly started to eat away Diso's lead with a very sturdy cram. The Diso boys broke their faces on that cram for quite some time and I'm sure some people in spec were shouting for a comeback. However, it wasn't meant to be for Syndicate and Disoblige did get back in on time. Based on this game, I'm tempted to believe [I]Disoblige is better than Syndicate[/I] and has more playerdept. My next question then is, is Disoblige better than Dice too? Dice's season looks a bit easier with no real moment of truth games like Diso played today. This might be an advantage for Diso for when they meet Dice in the play-offs.
        [

:turned: :turned:
        Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Sk8 played SLAM in a first game and was winning 13:3 til bot crashed .. After that, some of our players left but we still accepted the replay. Luckily we ended up winning, else i'd kill anzu irl for accepting that replay haha

Lots of good games this week, looking forward to see that a-s vs spastic.
          1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
          1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
          1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
          1:Vitja> afk
          1:Underground> haha vit
          1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

i wasn't trying :grin:
            LA

Comment

You also spiked through less reps and people :grin:

Comment

Sydnciate isn't good.
                carpe diem

Comment

Originally posted by Ekko
                  Sydnciate isn't good.
                  wow people jump to conclusions fast in this zone... so synd had a bad game did u look at their line didn't look like their best to me i think on a different day synd could overpower diso also :P u cant make judgements on squads over one game sheesh lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MousE
                    wow people jump to conclusions fast in this zone... so synd had a bad game did u look at their line didn't look like their best to me i think on a different day synd could overpower diso also :P u cant make judgements on squads over one game sheesh lol.
                    synd and pandora suck :turned:
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                    1:waven> is if im going to prison
                    1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89
                      synd and pandora suck :turned:

wtf dice has syphilis, wtf
                      zidane> big play
                      Omega Red> dwop sick
                      mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                      WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                      1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

I wonder why syndicate wouldn't have brought their a-game to the test if they only get one chance to test their true strength in TWLB regular season.
                        6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                        3 league vet

Comment

Originally posted by Miku19
                          I wonder why syndicate wouldn't have brought their a-game to the test if they only get one chance to test their true strength in TWLB regular season.
                          So they can leave an escape hatch and tell everyone it wasn't their real strenght and that they're so cool?
                          Originally posted by Diakka
                          Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

My landlord threw a fit at me today because I wouldnt let him show my place without 24hr notice. Missed everything, went to work, 12 hours of havoc (tourists).. I'm not racist, but if you can't speak fucking english DONT try to order food in Chinese and expect a white canadian to understand.

Got my herbs at the last minute, rolled a massive spliff.. then I remembered the matches.. and we won all 3. Damn good show chaps, damn good.

Can we get cocky yet? ^-^
                            7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                            7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                            7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                            7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                            1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Originally posted by Miku19
                              Because not all of our top TWLB lineup show up for all games? You think we had added pavement if we had escalate or Mattey around? Think before you reply :P
                              Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Working...
                              X