No announcement yet.

Week 6 Appeals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, sk8 vs qs shouldn't even be pending.
    Girl if it's alright,
    100%.

Comment

I agree. A forfeit is a forfeit. Just 'cause they bitch and moan over it shouldn't change anything.
      Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
      1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

Ok on the behalf of warpath I'll have to say that our appeal had nothing to do with the lag... onely lag that I saw was on my screen and it was because of my lag. Or atleast that is what I have been told. We onely appealed about the referee work on the match and the general things before the game started. And you thing that everything was allright if we started out with onely 4 in?
        Originally Posted by Izor
        The best solution for this is to simply not play squads who have people caught cheating

everyone agree that once the staffers catch someone cheating they wont get to play, instead of evading the ban and rejoining that squad on an alias, then cheating again.
        Originally Posted by Wark <ER>
        My thought is, if you even suspect a certain player of cheating, I don't want that sort of attention to my squad, and would probaly blacklist them.

Comment

Originally posted by Deluge
          lol stfu, tired of you and your exclamation marks for a squad
          rofl.
          carpe diem

Comment

Originally posted by Deductable
            We onely appealed about the referee work on the match and the general things before the game started. And you thing that everything was allright if we started out with onely 4 in?
            Don't ask the referee to check for who is eligable and who isn't 2-3 minutes before the match starts.
            The song doesn't make your hands clap,
            The hand claps make the song

Comment

Originally posted by Deductable
              Ok on the behalf of warpath I'll have to say that our appeal had nothing to do with the lag... onely lag that I saw was on my screen and it was because of my lag. Or atleast that is what I have been told. We onely appealed about the referee work on the match and the general things before the game started. And you thing that everything was allright if we started out with onely 4 in?

You started with 4 in, but after 3 seconds the 5th guy was added in... :turned: I think that it had nothing to do with the how the match went.

Comment

I think Sk8 vs QS should definitely be replayed, because TWL isnt a contest of who can show up the most players, it's about skill; and I guarantee everyone wants to see a good show. We've seen QS show their players for all the other matches, they just had a bad time, give them a chance.
                1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                1:Cower> Sword
                1:Kthx> ok
                1:Cower> Axe
                1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                1:Cower> ?
                1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

if you cant show 5 people please dissolve
                  DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                  DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                  DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                  DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                  DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                  DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                  1:waven> is if im going to prison
                  1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

lol nethila already said he made the game at that time because it wouldnt be in favour of ANYONE. Any squad interested in TWL can showup 5 guys for a game. If they have no depth, its their own problem. For some reason ppl are allowed of 35 players.
                    1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                    1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                    1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                    1:Vitja> afk
                    1:Underground> haha vit
                    1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Originally posted by Underground
                      lol nethila already said he made the game at that time because it wouldnt be in favour of ANYONE. Any squad interested in TWL can showup 5 guys for a game. If they have no depth, its their own problem. For some reason ppl are allowed of 35 players.
                      and I already said thats against the rules. not only that, but its not like I kept my mouth shut, took a forfeit, then tried to come out of nowhere with this. Me and wark made every attempt possible to get this game rescheduled this weekend. Sk8's capts know, and so do the ops. We got blown off during the week then we couldnt show enough at the time of the game. We explained where everyone would be so it shouldnt have been a surprise. I already said that we would have accepted the sat 4 pm time had we known that nethila would go around the rules like that and assign that timeslot. Normally if we could make that time we wouldnt have a problem, but I didnt just come out of nowhere with this. I explained it all week long

edit: why would we forfeit on purpose anyway? After twl staff blew us off all week long when we called them on this it makes no sense that we would forfeit on purpose so that our appeal could get blown off also.
                      Last edited by Izor; 06-08-2006, 03:52 PM.
                      I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                      I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Actuallyin the squad!! vs speed match I think empion went out about 15 seconds late...shot a few shots at a forgotten hero, while dodging his shots a forgotten hero ran into tragik's shot and went out, plus about 3 of your players had delayed specs and I saw at some point in game empion had 9 deaths...i killed him but he didnt go out, infact he went out 3 kills after that, with a spec delay....
                        Last edited by Ricko; 06-08-2006, 04:11 PM.
                        TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                        TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                        TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                        TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                        TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                        TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

QS expecting the game to be scheduled to the earliest possible time is a joke. I'm pretty sure that's not how it ever actually works, regardless of what the rules say.. It would be foolish for QS to expect it to happen this time.

Should we replay all the games that were ever scheduled by the TWL staff, and not set to the earliest time possible?

No way you should have expected it.. It's clear your just using that technicality to get your way.
                          It's not whether you win or lose.
                          It's how you place the blame.

Comment

Originally posted by phYst
                            QS expecting the game to be scheduled to the earliest possible time is a joke. I'm pretty sure that's not how it ever actually works, regardless of what the rules say.. It would be foolish for QS to expect it to happen this time.

Should we replay all the games that were ever scheduled by the TWL staff, and not set to the earliest time possible?

No way you should have expected it.. It's clear your just using that technicality to get your way.
                            Yeah god forbid a squad can't show five players one week when people are out of town and working, and there is a scheduling error which prevents them from being able to play in a legal timeslot! TWL rules are there for a reason, and should be followed. Besides your entire squad was against Eelam rejoining TWL after he left his squad. How can you guys be for one case of following the TWL rules, and against another? If these were TWL guidelines it would be a different story, but they are called TWL Rules. so.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by wark <ER>
                              Yeah god forbid a squad can't show five players one week when people are out of town and working, and there is a scheduling error which prevents them from being able to play in a legal timeslot! TWL rules are there for a reason, and should be followed. Besides your entire squad was against Eelam rejoining TWL after he left his squad. How can you guys be for one case of following the TWL rules, and against another? If these were TWL guidelines it would be a different story, but they are called TWL Rules. so.
                              were probably visiting their grandparents
                              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                              1:waven> is if im going to prison
                              1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

All meg's grandparents got shot in da h00d.
                                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X